Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:37 am
Sai grinned nervously at Derron, he hoped that he wouldn't make a big deal and try to investigate, he didn't need a bunch of people knowing he was a demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:40 am
Phineas looked at the machine for a while. "Hmm... It has way to much power, and absolutely no controll. If we would combine this with my failed wing machine that only could glide fly, and a power controll swotch, then it might work better."  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am
Sai didn't know what any of what Phineas was saying meant so he looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Ice walked over to a corner and curled up in a ball, her hair covered all of her face accept for her eyes that were watching Sai shyly.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Derron sighs and says "Mate, you can keep the damn thing....I should probably keep working on the Sky-Saber anyhow." He rubs the bump on is head again and grumbles..."Oh, And I guess I am sorry for running into you?"

He shrugs and still pays no attention to the Lump, thinking it's some kind of Back-pack or an other device.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 pm
Ice stood and stretched a bit and yawned, showing the slash like blue marks on her sides of her stomach as her shirt lifted a bit. "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa" She yawned and showed her canines for a split second before she realised her mistake and slammed her mouth closed, causing her to bite her tongue. "Mmph." She growled in annoyance.

[I think it would be interesting if we started a thread for a steampunk rp and let random people join. Shall we test this theory? I will do all the work if you guys want. ^^]  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 pm
[*hiss* Non-believers? Blasphemy! Heh...go right ahead? Tho..seeing how this is the STEAMPUNK PIRATES.....Makes sense to stay complete Steampunk. That's just me]

Derron blinks at Ice...."Eh...." he just stares for a moment....then snaps out of it. "Wh-what was that?" he looks to Phin and Sai, seeing if they're just as surprised.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:43 pm
[-laughs- I mean it as a way to get people like Yue got me. I hadn't known anything about Steampunk until he invited me here. It is not a widely known thing. Heck, I am working on a steampunk outfit irl XD.]

Ice blushes. "Have you never heard of tinting one's skin using pigments of elements or plants?" She looks at Derron quietly, praying that he accepts that.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Derron continues to stare "Yeah..and It doesn't look like that!" he looks away then back...thoroughly confused. He just sighs and covers his face with his palm...and calm down abit....

Looking abit more calm he asks..."What are you?"

(Heh Speaking of IRL steampunk outfits...I have built myself a set of Clock-work goggles. They;re pretty bad-a**. I learned to make them watching Indy Mougle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqXKwKJQBM)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Ice looked Derron straight in the eyes and stood up straight in annoyance, her eyes flicked red for a moment. "I am a female. What are you?"  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 pm
He sees the girls eyes switch colors and comes up with a response...

"I am a Male Human. Now, I can agree that you are indeed a female...but what? Because Humans eyes don't act like that!" he looked abit flustered. He zipped his jumpsuit back up and took a step back.

(Heh, Derron no likely Demons xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:47 pm
Ice pauses for a moment. "Act like this? Having a joking response?" She says looking at him curiously. "Why do you act so scared, I am just a girl."  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:18 pm
Sai sensed trouble and he instictively moved closer to Ice, but he stepped on the bottom of the cape and it slid off of his wings, he froze and shot Ice a frightened glance and he looked at Derron for his reaction, he backed up slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Ice stepped forward in front of Sai quickly and took Derron in a hug, her hair obstructing the his veiw of Sai's wings.

Edit: [I missed something I meant to type in but my internet lagged... ]

She whispered "I'm sorry" into Derron's ear and pushed the pressure points on either side of his head. Ice backed up a bit and watched the human slump to the ground. "I suppose we could just say he was having weird dreams?"  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 am
Sai looked down at Derron then back up at Ice, "Where did you learn to do that? And...what am I supposed to do now, he knows and I can't hide my wings or my ears," he touched his long pointed ears, "he's going to wake up eventually. "  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff