Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

[Ooh-La]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:48 am
Ok, so i just got accepted to this lovely guild. um... My name is Tara. I quite like Fall Out Boy. Ofcoarse! I have been living in Malaysia for the last 3 months. But My hometown is back in Canberra, Australia. I'll be 16 in.. woah, 30 days. well, 29 in about 10minutes. I wonder if anyone is reading this...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:05 am
x.x Lesseee... me bes Risa-Chan!
My age is for meh to know ^^
I live in a very... very... HUMID climate -.- 3 guesses where.
I absolutely love FOB.
My favorite songs are... are... o-o All of em.
And 'sides FOB I love anime/manga/etc.
Oh yeah... and im considered some what of a hyper public hazard : O

[~True Light~]

eyes of hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:41 pm
My name is ashley, i live in stockton, ca. i'm 15, my birthday is june 11, 1990, I'm a sophmore in highschool and college, confusing but i dont feel like explaining, so dont think about it, basically my high school is on a college campus and we are required to take college classes along with our high school, it is fun even though it sounds dull, it is easy to sneak of campus and get away with it, especially since the malls are across the street and Target is next door, it's fun.
I heart Fall out Boy!!!! Duh!!! biggrin I'm barely started teaching myself the bass guitar and Fall Out Boy tabs are really fun and challenging to learn, i love it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Brittany_The_Babe
I'm Brittany, and I just love music!Pete is my favorite member and my friend and I are fighting over him.I'm 12 and my birthday was recently.I love to laugh and make other people laugh.I'm just a crazy lil' girl.

twisted

Pete Andy is my favorite member. xp heart domokun  

[CHEMICALVEINS]

Le Talking Tree

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:35 pm
::.My name is Serenity, I love Fall Out Boy almost as much as I love Gorillaz, more at some times... Pete is so friken hot! I love all of their songs and they are my inspiration for when I write songs, 'sept my songs aren't about girls all the time. Uh, I'm 16 and I am in a band that rocks... and yeah... Call me Zombie.::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:46 pm
[[ helloooo. i am [[Emo~Eyes]] but irl, i am Sheena. i looooove fall out boy. i just recently saw them i concert. i LOOOVE from first to last tooooo. i saw them with fall out boy also. music and friends are my life. my mp3 player and my cell phone are my favorite items and are always in my pockets....oh, and i love my digital camera <33 gaia rocks and it is really fuunn and i love myspace too. lol. my kitty is most adorable and i looove him to peices. well thats me ]]
kthnxbye <33  

_sheenasketch

As We Choke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:50 am

Hii, I'm Miika.
I'm 15 years old and I live in Seattle, WASHINGTON. [[=
[b]I just saw Fall Out Boy about two weeks ago, and got chosen to go on stage & I got to meet Fall Out Boy after that.
SO IT WAS PRETTY MUCH AMAZING.

Fall Out Boy isn't my favorite band, but I heart them a lot.
I <3 dear old Patrick.
My 5 favorite bands are:
1. [OLD] Every Time I Die
2. Fear Before the March of Flames
3. Armor for Sleep
4. Haste the Day
5. From First to Last

heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:19 pm
Hey my name is Mindy. I'm 13 and I live in Illinois.
I love FOB, Pete is my favorite member.
I wanted to see them in concert, but i missed it somehow.
I'm hoping to get a guitar for my birthday so i can try to play some of their songs on it. FOB is also my 2nd favorite band.  

!~silvery fox~!

Sara_Sorrows

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Hello, my name is Sara. I'm 20 years old. I live in Kona, Hawaii.

I <3 FOB! They're my favorite band right now, and I'm in love with their music.

At the moment I'm a budding promoter and my goal is to book Fall Out Boy to play a show here. It would be so awesome if that were to go down. I'd die happy! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:36 pm
okay -sighs- I just got accepted to this guild today.

my name is Manda.
i live in north carolina.
im really shy at first.
i do love fall out boy..
and would like to see them in concert whenever i finally get up money and stuff...umm...i love my friends and i love music to death... yup... redface  

Reiko Akio

Divine Snowflake

14,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkSyctheFan

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:35 pm
People on gaia call me Dapples (duh) and I am a musician/graphic designer as my career, with a little fashion design stuff on the side. Umm...I have a bf that is also on Gaia, but he looks like a newb because he stopped playing gaia until he met me. He used to be a mod! Anyways...I love fall out boy (duh) but I also love almost any kind of music, and I think it would be fun to be a dj for a while.

Random Fact: My hair is black with a hot pink streak in the front, and I look a lot like my avi other than that!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:30 pm
--> the name`s kim, you can call me cey-cey *pronounced. say-say.
--> turn thirteen on the tenth of may.
--> fallout boy is like, such an awesome band.
--> i think music is L i F E.
--> Peter of F0B is so cool.
-->  

kii_MEE

impossibilities

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Hey guys. I'm glad to be a part of this guild. <3 Err, I'm Caiden and I'm 16. I live in PA. I'm really quite boring.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:03 am
I don't think I have done this yet... So I will do it now! Okie, I'm Sekura! I would like to be called Sekura; You don't have to type out my whole screen name. I know, that's a pain... sweatdrop Anywhooos, I adore ROCK//EMO//INDIE//METAL//ETC music! Fall Out Boy is one of my favorite bands. I have "Take this to your Grave" and "Under the Cork Tree" CDs and I listen to the others on the computer. I know most of the words to the songs, but stranglely, only when I am listening to the songs. Music is life. <3 But other than that, my age is not important, I love manga and anime, prefer manga though. I play the piano and the violin (Classical...) and I wish to learn how to play the guitar or the drums, but that will be in my dreams.... I play sports -- - Tennis and Running, and I like to eat and have fun! <3  

[ melancholy ]

nightmare of you

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:57 am
hi my name is brittany im 13 and i live in california my b-day is march 26, 1993 and i like alot of bands lik fall out boy, my chemical romance,from first to last, panic! at the disco and the list goes on and on. biggrin  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff