Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ary Keeyara - Breeding (Closed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ary Keeyara generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Dubwana'dubu x Noidee'a  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 pm
lol yay babies <3  

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm
For Toshiro and Kimiko
I did get permission<3

Name: Ashari. [Ash]
Appearance: Ashari is Mostly white, with black paint markings like her father. She has paint markings over her back, and some spots on her legs, and then other various places, up to the colorist<3. She has her mothers eye marking in crimson, along with her mothers toe markings in crimson. Her eyes are the color of fire, like her mothers<3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
For Toshiro and Kimiko
I did get permission<3

Name: Ashari. [Ash]
Appearance: Ashari is Mostly white, with black paint markings like her father. She has paint markings over her back, and some spots on her legs, and then other various places, up to the colorist<3. She has her mothers eye marking in crimson, along with her mothers toe markings in crimson. Her eyes are the color of fire, like her mothers<3

She did xd heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:45 pm
I got permission from Syrius Lionwing to custom into her Zebadie Litter

Name: *Will send it to you when I think of it*
Species: klipspringer
Parents: Gobo & Zebadie
Description: Stripes like her mother, but dark brown like the father's darkest brown, and her main color being his main color. I want her to have the black hoof markings of her mother in black. I would like a white stomach, neck, mouth, and eyes (just like Gobo but instead of tan, white), and yellow eyes like her mother. White inside the ears, with black ear tips and tail tip.
Are you an SoA newbie? No
Other: Once I have her name, can I have her placed on Khuluma's cert?

I just sent the trade with the breeding trade to pay for both, and thank you so much for letting us keep our spot with Soro and Lore.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm
Mmm, bebes. x3 Ary, the trade for my and demo's breeding's gonna be coming from my mule. Ahh.. I believe both of us will be customing into the litter as well, so the trade for that is gonna be coming from the same mule. :]

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 pm
For Toshi and Kimiko's litter.
Drani gave me permission~

Name: Will send or edit in
Species: Lion
Pride: Matembezi'wasakaji
Parents: Toshiro x Kimiko
Description: Just follow the ref.
He is based off Roxas, from KingdomHearts. You're welcome to play with his looks entirely as long as it's not too far off from the family's genes and he had roman numeral XIII on him, so have fun with him.
Reference: X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 pm
For Xinavane x Tarik litter... I give myself permission. Pao is paying for me.

Name: To be decided
Pride: Mwako'bi'Giza
Parents: Tarik x Xinavane
Description: A clone of her father, with wing markings. Sole exception is that instead of being white, her markings are black like her mother's
Reference: See her daddy  

demonstration_evil

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm
For Tarik and Xinavane litter~

Name: TBD
Pride: Mwako'bi'Giza
Parents: Tarik x Xinavane
Description: Basically a white/blue version of his mom. lol I hope it's alright that I used an adult trace for the ref even though I purposely excluded the spots on his bum.. 'cause I suck. xP; He's s'posed to have spots on his bum though, like his mom. trace ref

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Pride: Simbafutaji
Parents: Jethro And Kam
Description: The ref should provide all the info needed, I hope. I only ask that the spots look very similar to the ref. I know they're not quite like the parents but I loves them. XD

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Cajanic/pets/SoA/concepts/jethrobaby1.png

Everything else can be done more freely and doesn't have to be EXACTLY matching. XD Also, there's light gray on his back running down the front legs and on his back legs. I don't know if you can see it. >> The eyes are the color of his mother's. Thanks!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:52 am
customing in with Syr's permission
Edit cause I messed up the form... what I get for doing this first thing in the morning)
Gobo x Zebadie

Species: Klipspringer
Pride: None
Parents: Gobo x Zebadie
Description: A cross between mom and dad with color. The ref. image although it kinda sucks, is pretty self explanatory. Basically the coat is mostly the dark blue, the light blue on the underside of the belly, underside of the tail, inside of the legs at the tops, around the eyes, and a little ring around the bottom of the legs above the hooves. Nose and inside ears White. Stripes in the mothers pattern in the purple/pink color on the ears, lower part of the legs (should go no further then half way) and the tail. Eye color mommy's.

Ref Img- Amy D lines  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 am
Given Permission from Syr for Induna's litter. :3

Name: Jana
Parents: ? x Induna
Reference: IMG
Eyes: Pale Blue, almost whitish
Base Coat: White
Markings: Light Brown Markings: Faded ears, faded out sploches around eyes, tail, faded line down back (similar to Induna's, but reaching to stomach), paws.
Dark Brown Markings: Spots withing the light brown of the eyes and back.
White Markings: Within Ears, White nose.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Ameh will be taking Kam and Jethro's second custom spot for their litter! She'll post the form ASAP.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:20 am
thank you so much, kieko, caj! ;_; <33

Name: Katakiu
Pride: Simbafutaji
Parents: Jethro x Kamaria
Description: http://amy.ordinary-vanity.net/jk.jpg uhh, should be self-explanatory! 8D black toes are missing on his right backpaw!  

Ameh

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm
Name: Buru (Means Bull)
Pride: Antianeira
Parents: Lorelei x Soro
Description: Broken down below;

Eyes: Red like his father's
Mane/Tail: Black like his father's
Main Body color: Red like his father's in some brighter tone if possible
Fur markings: Gray nose that fades like mom. The scorpion marking on his father but only the tail that will be located on his forward most front leg about where a sock marking would come to a end just below the tuft of hair. Just the tail, not the rest...I know it's odd but it serves a purpose later on, plot wise. The scorpion tail will be the color of his grandmother's white portion of her markings on her sides fading from the light light blue his grandmother has on her chest, and really the only constant reminder that he isn't just his father's child.  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff