Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 pm
"Oh.." Elena said and then looked over at Rosily bending over. 'Rosily does feel bad about changing that boy.. she wishes she didn't do it.. I'm sure I'll feel that way too if I have to get a chivalier someday..' she thought to herself quietly, and let Rosily have her space.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Ren was drenched in cold sweat as he shut his eyes tight and breathed heavily. When Rosily barely even touched him, he cringed away from the feeling, afraid that anything that touched him would cause him pain.. 'What.. did she do to me..?' he thought. Ren opened his eyes slightly and consintrated on breathing.. it slowed down to a more calming pace as his vision returned to normal. He tried sitting up, but instead, rolled onto his back and leaned on his elbows to support him. When he looked around and saw Rosily, his body tensed, but he didn't get up. 'I know what this girl has done, but why do I also feel drawn to her..? Why do I feel like I need to stay by her side and be her loyal servant..? After what she did to me...' he trailed off in his thoughts and realized he was able to move something that didn't used to be part of his body. 'I have wings.. that's strange.. did I go through some sort of transformation..?' He had so much to think about, but decided to think about it later. He looked at Rosily again and said in a plain and unchanging voice, "I should hate you..." he sat up and stared at her, "I should want to kill you for what you did to me..." he then stood up and stared down at her with a blank face, looking like he was about to strike her, but held out his hand instead, "So... tell me... why don't I feel that way..?" his expression turned into sad confusion as he looked down at her, waiting for her to take his hand..  

XScarredxHeroX

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 pm
((This is what he looks like in his released form since he's a chivalier now))
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 pm
Diva was the first to talk"That's how all Chevalier feel after they become chevalier, you see the bond Rosaly made with is did not only transform it created a sort of Queen/servant bond between you too."She said

(Diva needs a chevalier)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Rosily took a deep breath and looked back at Ren, never wavering, with the same blank stare. Sitting up right, she takes his hand, and wipes away tears from her eyes with the her other. Watching him, she shares his sadness. "Don't worry, I'll hate me enough for the both of us," she says weakly, not answering his question, and gives a small, sad smile.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 pm
For some reason, her tears brought him sadness too. He didn't even know her, and yet was drawn to her now.. "No.. don't be like that.." he said as he gently wiped away her falling tears, still holding onto her hand. Ren pulled her closer to an embrace where his mouth was by her ear and he whispered, "I feel it is my duty to protect you.. and I promise I will.. I feel drawn to you now.. I don't hate you.. so please don't hate yourself.." the flash of her name came to him in that instant, ".. Rosily.. I will be yours to control.. I am your guardian and humble servant.. I will protect you... Rosily... please let me..." and with that, he stepped away, still holding onto her hand and looking into her eyes with tenderness; but when he turned to face Diva and Elena, that tenderness faded and he had the same look on his face when Diva first started talking to him while he was up in the tree, "My name is Renauke, but you can call me Ren. I'd like to know what happened to me in a full explanation and what the situation is with you three first, before I start asking anymore questions." he said plainly. 'I hope what I said will make her happier..' he thought, with Rosily's hand still in his, 'I meant every word.. but I'd like to know what's going on and why they happened to chose me.. I feel good now though.. stronger than I was.. I probably look different too.. but why would these three women need protecting? Is something after them? And if so, then what? Well.. I'll have those answered in a moment..' he stood perfectly still and continued to look at Diva and Elena blankly.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 am
She smiled"Hmm inquistive are you?"She asked"I will tell you, what has just happened to you is a process called chevalier transformation, to start the transformation, a queen such as me,saya, or my daughters, must drain the man we pick of most of his blood, after that, we give him our blood,after that the transformation will take place, the transformation is different for each person, but one thing is the same, the selected man, becomes stronger, faster. But there is one drawback, just as a queen can be killed by another queen of different blood, that queen can kill another queen's chevalier."She explained"I am diva, im sure your parents david and julie talked about me and how saya had supposedly killed me, and these two here are my children, the children i never got to mother, Rosily and Elena"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:28 am
Elena looked up at Ren when Diva said her name, "If you're wondering why we chose you, well, that Rosily chose you; I think it was just because you were here.. right mother?" She looked at her mother for guidence to see if she was right, "Right now, he's in his released form, but he would go back to normal if he wasn't, right?" she asked Diva.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 am
She looked at her"Yes that is right, Elena, you were here and you were the perfect person for my daughter,"She looked at Elana"Yes he would"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:11 pm
Rosily listened quietly as Ren whispered to her, the tears stopped, leaving her face wet. His words did sooth her and she became calm, but they left her hurting on the inside; deep down she knew that she'd changed him, that he felt he had to say those things. But she believed he meant them, at least now he was her chevalier. She held his hand too, and stood beside him when he stepped back.
Rosily looked down when Elena explained why she choose him, wishing it wasn't true. Ren didn't deserve this. She squeezed his hand, but didn't look up. "Ren, I'm sorry I did that. Please believe me, it was stupid of me to act so compulsively. Ren, you're... not human anymore." She paused and took a shaky breath, and looked him in the eyes like he'd at her, and finished what she had to say. "You... we are what are know as vampires."  

knocker897

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 pm
Ren looked away from Diva and Elena to stare into Rosily's eyes. He took a deep breath while somewhat understanding and acceptence swept across his face. 'It's not like knowing these things will change what I am now..' he thought to himself. He continued to hold Rosily's hand, "Rosily.. I can honestly say I'm not sure what I would think of this if I was still human.. but because I'm not.. I don't think like a human anymore.." he said smoothly, his eyes still locked with her's, "I forgive you Rosily.. you need not worry about what has to be explained or said to me.. you don't need to be afraid of my reaction, because I was chosen to protect you, not hurt you.. I didn't have a life with much meaning in it before.. I had no one to protect, no one to love, no one to go to as a friend.. I had no friends or family.. so.. you probably gave me a reason to live Rosily.. so I thank you.." he reached up with his other hand to cup her face with it, "I bet my human side would agree if he thought about it logically.." Ren smiled a gentle smile as he squeezed the hand that held her's. He rarely revealed his gentle side to anyone, and Rosily was probably the 3rd person to see it.. "Now I have a reason to keep getting stronger.. it's to protect you.." the hand that was cupping her face fell to his side as he waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm
Rosily drank in Ren's words, and a small, genuine smile formed on her face as she leaned in to hug him. "Thank you," she said simply, and actually felt better about their situation. He's right... And I think... I love him for that... Rosily thought as he held him tight, and for a moment she forgot Diva and Elena were there. It seemed finding them both had happened years ago, not hours, so much had happened. Rosily's smile grew. "You know what?" she asked Ren looking up at him, meeting his gaze warmly.  

knocker897

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:03 pm
Diva looked at him and felt like crying, it reminded of when she made Nathan her chevalier, so she actually cried"oh Nathan  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm
"What?" he asked softly as his gentle smile didn't waver, his eyes still gazing into her's, his arms around her in a warm embrace.. 'She's actually happy..' he thought, and then laughed internally in his mind, 'I'm glad..' he hugged her tighter then, knowing that her smile would grow more because of it..  

XScarredxHeroX

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 pm
Elena smiled gently as she starred at her sister and her chevalier. 'She picked a good one..' she thought to herself, 'Ren will make her happy when my mother nor I can.. I'll always try my best to make my sister happy.. but I think Ren will have the greatest effect..' she giggled slightly, 'Especially since they're in love with each other.. anyone not being able to notice that would be blind..' Elena felt so much better at that moment.. "If this is the outcome of making someone into your chevalier.. then I think I could bear the pain for just a moment.." she said very quietly to herself.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff