Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Aury Shook with fury.

"then take my powers at least! since im a rare species they'll only work for a little but but just do it!" she said.

she stuck her arm through the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:35 pm
Seraphs eyes where wide "Y..you broke my door!" he held her arm "Its not taking, its copying" he learnt how to use the forcefields and chuckled  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:51 am
"Ok Seraph there is one thing i must say before they get here do not under any reason change to lioness form since you are not use to that form you may not beable to handel it and if you cant everyone will be in trouble." She then said some wierd words in her clans toung and the door started to fix itself. "Aury please come here for a few mins i have somethings that may come in hand if any of them get past us." she said as she pulled out 3 darts that had a green liquid in them. "Becarefull not to poke yourself by accdent with them since i have yet to make a antidote to this poision. Are you ready Seraph?" she said pointing to a lioness that only her and Seraph could see with there eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 am
"Uh..yah" he saw the lioness and looked at Nala "I wont be changing, cause...I prefer this form" he smiled and looked at her "One more thing..whats the stratagy! D="  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am
"Well since you cant change or wont ill take the ones on that have gone to lioness form since i can change as for the ones that havent and still look half human there main job will more then likly to seek in and go after the others. Is there a back door to this shop? If there is thats proble how the none transformed ones will get in the lionesses in front of us are more then likly to draw our attion away from the ones seeking in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm
Aury took the darts carefully.
she grabbed a dagger and put it in her mouth and crawled up the wall and into the panic room.

She took Chevy into her arms and waited.

Chevy pawed at her and Aury held her closer.
"shh sweetie its ok"  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 pm
"No, only this entrance" he sighed "Ok, you go in first then I go in and help basicaly?" he smiled "Bring it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 am
"Ok remeber stay close to the shop since we cant risk any of the unchanged ones seeking past us!" she said as she changed into her lioness form and ran out the store dodgeing the poision darts they shot at her and running at 2 of them bitting one of them and knocking the other back so seraph could take it down. "These are the only 2 with darts the rest are hand to hand fighters and the ones hidding are waiting to go into the shop when it safe to do so. Seraph while i take care of the fighters you find the ones that are trying to seek in if you take them out there plans ruined and they will retreat!  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm
"Yep" he smirked, when he cocked his gun and fired he could see the bullet light on fire as it was in mod air, peircing through to peoples chest "Holy...crap" he knew that, normaly the prjectile would be an arrow, but this was cool
He shot again and took the one she knock down, right through the head
Serph stayed watch, seeign one man going to check for a back door, Seraph's crystal dagger starts to glow when he grabbed it, slicing open the persons neck..litteraly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 am
Aury and Chevy heard the shots being fired and both..being tigers..cou;d smell the blood being shed.

Chevy cried and Aury struggled not to become Feral.

only Seraph knew she had that problem.  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 am
"Try not to kill them they are my clan after all!" Nala said as she tricked 2 of them into hitting theres head togthere by jumping into the air as they ran at her. "Something dont smell right whats the scent change in the air?" Nala said as she landed on all fours and whiped anthere one in the head with her tail knocking it out cold. They soon started to retreat for some unknown reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am
Aury was changing into a Feral, letting off a vicious scent,

She was nervous, she wouldnt hurt Chevy, but she might hurt Seraph or Nala,

if she got out...  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 pm
After all of the the enmies left Nala ran to check and see what the wierd sent was she followed it to where the girls had been hidding unsure of what to expect Nala pulled out a dart filled with a blue liquid and opened the door slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Aury Lunged at the door,

Expecting an enemy.

but before she could hit the door she was froze inside of something,

She looked behind her in amazement as she Saw Chevy holding her in a force feild.

Aury was still FEral.  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 pm
Nala gentle toss the dart at Aury while she was held in the force field! "Do not worry its just a type of dart used on my type when they lose controll of there animal form it should put her to sleep in a few seconds and maybe change her back while shes asleep. Not sure if that part will happen though since this change seems to not be like ours for some reason.! Thanks you for stopping her chevy she would have killed me in this form!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff