Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:31 am
John grinned. "that was quite the show." he pointed to a small bunch of people at the end of the alley. some of them were applauding "i werent the only one enjoying it. not many kid your age would be able to take on a bunch of thugs that easily."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Kyo raised an eyebrow and turned to look behind him, he blushed brightly in embarrassment, "I didn't know they were there..." he said quietly.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:27 pm
"Dont worry this is kinda regular. foreigners and unknown weak pepole easily get robbed here in the wasteland. you gotta build up a reputation to be respected." john walked over to his horse. "oh yeah. here" he handed kyo the colt he had bought. "it's a bit lighter than my gun that i let you borrow. it'l be easier to handle."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:50 pm
Kyo took the gun, "Oh, thanks..." he smiled. "It was pretty hard to aim with that one."  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 pm
John noded slightly. "though il need the other one back now"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Kyo looked down, completely forgetting about the gun he'd tucked in his belt, he pulled it out and handed it to John, "I'm glad I didn't have to use it." then he tucked the much lighter gun in it's place. "So where are we off to now?"  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm
John nodded "yeah off to scavange the wasteland for thing people ordered. if i dont find it others will. and they can sell it to these people asvell"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 am
Kyo smiled, "Sounds like a plan..." he was glad to hear they'd be leaving here for a while, maybe the next time he came back he'd like it better.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 am
John sighed and looked at kyo. "by the way did you ever spend that coin? i dont see anything new. and you probaly wont be able to use it for a couple of months."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:13 pm
Kyo shrugged and smiled, "What do you think I should spend it on, I don't have any ideas..."  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 am
John shrugged. "something useful maybe. amunĂ­tion or something like that perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 pm
Kyo thought for a moment, "How much does a horse cost? If I don't have enough I can work for more...somehow.."  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:08 pm
John though about it for a moment. "a good one... about 20 coins. it'l be easier to catch one."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm
Kyo's eyes lit up, "Catch one?" he repeated, excitement colored his words.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 am
John sighed. "Did you crawl out of a rock or something" he said and shook his head. "catching and tame it takes time and hard work. though it could take less time than for a stranger to earn that kind of money in this town. plus most wild ones are in better shape."  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff