Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm
Yashie smiled as she took the piece of paper and put it in her pocket. "Thank you for the offer, but I need to go." Yashie waved her cellphone in the air. "I have the kind of mother that worries too much for her own good. It's sweet, but she really needs to learn to relax more."

Yashie walked toward the door and then looked back at Nikko. "See you tomorrow!" With a salute, Yashie left his apartment. While trudging on home, she braced herself for whatever may occur back at her house. It turned out to not be too bad, but her report to her aunt was another thing entirely. How on earth was Yashie to explain this?

(I sense virtual ice cream. You're forgiven. =D))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 pm
Yashie woke up wondering where she was but soon remembered. She was stuck in Colorado. Yashie already missed the blasted cold weather and wind of her hometown and futilely wished to return. Checking the time, she groaned. It was only six in the morning! Looking at the paper given to her yesterday, Yashie decided to text Nikko later. People were usually asleep at this time.

Yashie, still a bit tired, slowly got ready for school. Feeling a bit whimsical that day, she chose a strapped yellow dress with tiny strawberries and polka dots as the design. Underneath the dress was a white, short-sleeved shirt. Over it was a sky blue jacket, fully zipped to make it look like the dress was only a skirt. After she was all ready, Yashie decided to text Nikko after glancing at the time, five minutes to eight; she pondered on what to say. 'Hey, Nikko! This is Yashie. Remember your promise?'

sosnoel

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:49 pm
Nikko groaned as his alarm went off. He didn't want to be awake. Awake meant facing the day, facing the day meant school then work. Nikko debated on skipping then remembered something. He was dating Aki! plus he did make a promise to that new girl.

Slipping into the shower, Nikko put on music to calm himself. Glancing at the clock he noticed it was only 6:30. He had plenty of time to get ready. After staying in the shower for thiry minutes, Nikko grabbed a pair of black jeans and a Hawaiian shirt. Looking at his phone he saw it go off. "Yeah, I remember, come on over."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Gymnastics tryouts were fun, lots of fun. And best of all, she had a spot on the team! Granted, most of the other girls and boys had been begging her to join for weeks now, but it was nice to be awarded something.

After going through the locker room to shower and change, she was giggling with new teammates out on the school lawn, waiting for classes to start. Faintly she wondered if the new girl was going to attend school here or at the public school across town. If they were in the same school, she could only hope not to end up in the same class.

Nikko-san was probably angry with her now for stomping off like a child. But none of these worries showed on her smiling face as she listened and talked about Prof. O'Donalds wig.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 am
Yashie checked her stuff and then said good-bye to her parents. After that, she started walking over to Nikko's apartment. It wasn't as cold as her hometown, but Yashie supposed she could deal with it. When she reached his apartment building, Yashie frowned. Which one was his again? She started texting again, but this time it was more comfortable knowing he remembered. 'I'm outside. Do you want me to come in or...?' Unsure of what to say, Yashie's message ended up trailing off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 am
Nikko still needed to grab a bite to eat. Come on up, we'll get a little breakfast then head out. Nikko looked around the kitchen for something that he could quickly make. Seeing eggs and bacon. Nikko decided to start cooking.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Yashie went inside the building. After jogging her memory, she remembered where his apartment was. The picture chain on her emerald green backpack started jingling as she went up the stairs. Yashie knocked on Nikko's door and suddenly wondered if her dress looked a bit too peculiar for the first day of school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm
(( Sorry for posting in the forum but Zara has been gone for an awefully long time ... I don't think my profile will get accepted anytime soon >.< ))  

Zarzzara

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm
((Aww.. It's okay. We can't get very far without her anyways, can we? What were you planning to be?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm
[[rumor has it she's in florida. I say start posting anyway...........]]

Nikko quickly opened the door and ran back to his cooking. "A dress? Little dressy isn't it?" Nikko chuckled a little at his own joke. Pulling out his phone, Nikko sent a quick text to Aki. Morning, I'll be to school soon.--Nikko<3'sAki  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Aki jumped when her phone vibrated under her uniform skirt. Yeah, she kept her phone under her skirt strapped to her thigh. But that was so the teachers didn't take it in homeroom, and she sure as well wasn't the only girl who hid her phone there. Slipping it out and flipping the Lotus open she gave a faint smile at the message. Okay, so maybe she wasn't so pissed anymore.

"Aki! Hunnigan is coming, hide your phone!"

"Crap, alright keep your panties on."

Texting a quck message, she hit send and slid the phone closed.

Hurry up, I have great news <(^_^)>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 pm
(( Magic Wielder, and I have sent her my profile but I don't have a reply in my inbox to refer to it, so I am afraid I ma not post with you ))  

Zarzzara

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
((Thats very polite, but I think that you should really just post. I mean, Three of the...three? four? active players have voted yes. I'd count that as being accepted in one of my RPs))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 pm
(Im sorry about megan (zara the tennage witch) not getting on. Shes really annoying about that. I'll call her and tell her to get on and accept you. She was at florida but now shes at a writing camp which has internet and wi fi. so she has no exscuse. Im really sorry. )
By the way I feel you can start as well. I'll call megan and ask her ot make it official.
Also everyone Im sorry That Im on and off. by the way if anyone wants to talk to kero you can have them bump into Daniel. keros with Daniel rigth now since Daniels the only one he has been able to locate to help)

Daniel woke up gorggedly as usually. when he got up he stuck some of the gum in his mouth that he was always carrying around.
he slowly put on his uniform for school fixing the tie around his neck.
he looked at him self in the mirror and his red messy hair was more messier than usual. he shruged and went back to the bed and poked his new roommate.

Kero stired slowly. "but I havent finished my pudding yet...." he muttered still asleep.

Daniel poked kero again while saying. "the pudding is all gone...."

Kero jumped up grabing at Daniels Tie. "WHAT!"

Daniel smiled "and so your up. common we need to go look for those people who did that damage in the park yesturday." he said putting kero on his shoulder as he walked out of his house.

"but we havent had breakfest yet...." kero complained.

Daniel ignored his comment and looked at his Sakura card. Wondering about it as he walked down the street on the sidewalk to his school  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 pm
"Yes, a strawberry and polka dot patterned yellow dress over a white shirt is very formal." Yashie rolled her eyes at his joke. It was obvious that she didn't catch the humor in it. She followed him and watch him take out his phone. "Who could you be texting during this time of day?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff