Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 am
The_Pathan
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
Zaki, I am really beginning to be disturbed by your lack of knowledge by putting belief in people who called themselves Muslims, but who are clearly going against that (May Allah punish those who are hypocrites). & honor killings are not okay. It even says in the Qu'ran that it is wrong to kill a human being (unless it happens in war to PROTECT oneself). The Taliban are oppressive. They DID start out by protecting, but they ended up being extreme because they forced people to do things (It also says in the Qu'ran that religion is not compulsion [people have to choose to follow Allah, not be forced because Allah knows that is indeed wrong]). They may call themselves 'Taliban,' but they've warped the meaning (just as they call killing innocent people 'jihad' [they are being the oppressive ones, so it is killing people who should probably somehow fight jihad against the Taliban]). Look at the truth, follow what it says in the Qu'ran, & see what is happening.

Should I prove to You that honour-killings are halal in Islam?

War is only 1 of the reasons to honour-kill.

I agree that out of all the taliban maybe some are not good, or do bad things. But I think that they are better than nothing. Afghanistan would be s**t without them.

Yes, please give evidence. Because I've spoken to many Muslims who agree that it is completely wrong, who say that it's completely against Allah's will. So I would definitely like some evidence to back what you're saying. My question to you, what do they do good for Afghanistan?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 am
Alright thank You smile

But Taliban is protecting Afghanistan. Let's take Palestine.

What happen to Palestine? The arabic cowards tricked the Ottomens, so the english tock Palestine. Now they moving the palestinians out of the country, and new people inside it.

What are the arabs doing? NOTHING! They are cowards. They got no honour for their country.

But look at what happen to Afghanistan. The taliban came and killed the enemies. And Afghanistan is also a muslim proud country today 3nodding Unlike Palestina.

For the honour killing stuff:

http://islam.about.com/cs/law/a/c_punishment.htm

This link is helpful. So if sum1 is being stupid(very stupid), then it is fine that You kill him. Just has to be a leader. And in Afghanistan it's the elder man of the family who is leader.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm
The_Pathan
Alright thank You smile

But Taliban is protecting Afghanistan. Let's take Palestine.

What happen to Palestine? The arabic cowards tricked the Ottomens, so the english tock Palestine. Now they moving the palestinians out of the country, and new people inside it.

What are the arabs doing? NOTHING! They are cowards. They got no honour for their country.

But look at what happen to Afghanistan. The taliban came and killed the enemies. And Afghanistan is also a muslim proud country today 3nodding Unlike Palestina.

For the honour killing stuff:

http://islam.about.com/cs/law/a/c_punishment.htm

This link is helpful. So if sum1 is being stupid(very stupid), then it is fine that You kill him. Just has to be a leader. And in Afghanistan it's the elder man of the family who is leader.

Who were the enemies they killed? They may be Muslim, but not all Muslims do Allah's will. Only He knows what is best for all. Okay, from what I read, isn't there supposed to be a trial? Most honor killings I've heard about didn't have a trial (or a fair one anyhow). As for the Taliban, what are they fighting against that justifies their killing? If they randomly kill someone who could do something bad without knowing what that someone truly intends, isn't that a bad thing? How do you know if that someone if being "stupid" enough to kill him? I'm just looking for answers, that's all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:48 am
As muslim it's stupid to fight in Afghanistan.

Yes it is bad. But in war it is fine.

But in a crime there is a trial (1 day I think). Plus, there should be prove. Just suddenly killing without any prove at all, then it's haram.

Ok, if sum1 rape sum1 in ur family infront of u, what are u going to do? "Oh it's fine, I'm muslim I can't kill you"????? NO, you must kill!

I know I'm violence, but honour counts.

Quote:
I love honor more, then I fear death.

- (A. Hitler)  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:59 pm
About your point of the rape example, it's actually the choice of the family. If the family wishes for him to die, then fine, but they can also choose to let him live (which is encouraged). Yes, that is a righteous killing. But I'm speaking of those I have heard who kill without holding a trial, which like you said, is haram. As for your quote, first of all, Hitler was a terrible, terrible person who killed without good reason nor did he consider anything aside from his own dream (certainly not Allah). Secondly, it is in the Qu'ran (forgive me for not knowing where, I'll try to find it if you'd like) that Allah dislikes those who are prideful. Too much honor can cause one to forget what is right & wrong. As long as the killing is for correct reason & for justice, then it is fine. I'm just concerned that some of the reasons the Taliban kill are not just.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 am
It's ok being ego sumtimes xD Jinns and humans have got ego. We ain't angels wink

Yeah I get ur point, 3nodding

U may be right that he killed sum jews cuz he thought they had too mcuh power.

But he made wise words 3nodding And had a intelligent leadership smile

And he had a beautiful mustache 4laugh  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Of course none is perfect (only Allah is). & He wishes us to do our best NOT to be egotistical so we probably shouldn't promote it. LOL, he killed a lot of Jews for no correct reason. Oh well, that's not really the point of this. He may have been a good leader, but he was for a bad cause & had bad morals/values. I cannot judge him fully since that is Allah who does that, but still. He did have a nice mustache, though no one can wear it now because of what he stood for. Anyhow, I just wish all the extremists would stop their reign of terror & truly follow Islam in the way that Allah prescribed in the Qu'ran, without their violence. Oh well, they will be judged by Allah someday...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 am
Right =)

But I don't talk bad about death people smile And Hitler had many positive things smile

I wouldn't wear that mustache cuz I'm living in year 2010 =) lol, but still.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 pm
I can't say I agree with the many positive things you mention...because I don't see them. But oh well. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Here's the proof for the badness of pride/honor:
"Anyone who possesses a speck of pride (kibr) in his heart will not enter Paradise." Muslim, Iman 149.

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Lewpy Von Cakes

Hilarious Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:15 am
There are mainly two types of Taliban :-

1.One fighting for freedom from foreign invasions in Afghanistan.They are politically correct to do so.

2.One in Pakistan,from whom we the people of Pakistan are suffering they are the ones who are bad and politically incorrect and they must be punished.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:00 am
Lewpy Von Cakes

1.One fighting for freedom from foreign invasions in Afghanistan.They are politically correct to do so.

2.One in Pakistan,from whom we the people of Pakistan are suffering they are the ones who are bad and politically incorrect and they must be punished.
Agreed  

The_Pathan
Captain

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:08 am
Lewpy Von Cakes

After having served in Afghanistan, I can safely say there is nothing "right" or "correct" about the Taliban there.

They are ruthless, fear mongering, hateful murderers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:47 am
Four Mile Sprint
Lewpy Von Cakes

After having served in Afghanistan, I can safely say there is nothing "right" or "correct" about the Taliban there.

They are ruthless, fear mongering, hateful murderers.
Well, you served there as what? and where did you go?

I went there to almost all places. And I say that what you just said is 0 wrong.
They just want to protect their country. Some of them didn't even killed anyone nor held a gun. (Sorry for any spelling error)  

Max-less

Max-less

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 am
Sorry, I meant † wrong.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items