Submit

Firey-Devil

1,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:42 pm
Name: Nathan
SKills" Energy weapons, repair, medicine, lockpicking, small guns (they are 100)
Armor: winterized power armor and helm
weapon: Plasma rifle
Inventory: All sorts of weapon and medicine.
Very Good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:50 pm
BTW I'M VERY EVIL

As i walked around the outskirts of megaton, i see a man with an unusual dog....as i pull out my gauss rifle and get the man in my sights, a guard tries to shoot the dog. He later relizes the dog is friendly and lets them pass....after the man with the dog walks away, i put the guard in my sights and pull the trigger....suddenly all his limbs explode from bloody mess. people start to panic as i pull out my plasma rifle and run after the man with a dog  

Firey-Devil

1,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Firey-Devil

1,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm
Suddenly i fall down.....but i wasnt shot or hit...... i ask myself "what the F**k is going on"? I felt a small p***k in my neck....it was a dart. Seems like the regulators were in town today....i try to get up and head for the gates, i also injected a stimpak...."aahh my energy and my health" Soon enough i was in springfield. The regulators were on my tail tho..I pull out a plasma mine and drop it behind me...The rest is quite bloody  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:54 pm
After the close encounter with the Regulators, i was ready to retire for the night....i went to his usual place, the abandon sniper shack with the rad roach pets.....When i got there...i noticed a few Talon co mercs. "Talon aren't welcome here". The talon officer said "oh cmon nathan..dont you want to get back in the fight"... when i heard that i blew off his head. suddenly a bullet hits me. i feel the pain and stumble to the ground i see the man that shot me and try to shoot him.... i end up hitting him but wasting all my stregth.  

Firey-Devil

1,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Th3-Artist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Name- Nik
Skills- Energy weapons, Small guns, Large guns, Sneak, Melee weapons,
Apperal- Duster, Pre War hat, Glasses, (secretly has hightly develop Outcast power armor only wears it when needed)
Past- came here the yhear 2019 after an advance hostile alien race destroyed his home planet, capturing him as a catologe species, he manage to escape with some of his species technology, he then came to earth and froze himself after camoflodging himself as a human, now that he is thawed and sees the earth as it is he wants to try and help bring life back to the world. Also he is addicted to fancy lace snack cakes and on the hunt for a unique type of book called a manga
Karma: Very Good Waist Land Sacior (he will only fight if you attack first)
Levle-21
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd172/kinerinninja/phoyo.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:23 pm
*Runs over befor Nathan falls, grabs hold of him giving him a shot for strength*
You okay ?* he says helping the guy to his feet*  

Th3-Artist

link45789

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:29 pm
Name: James
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Loadout: Gannon Family Tesla Armor'Helment,Plasma Caster,PipBoy 3000 A,Holo Rifle,Gause Rifle,Enclave Emergency Radio.
Bio: James is a young man who was born in the Enclave. Never knew who his mom and dad where. Trained with an elite force of Enclave troops the group consisted of 7 members. They were trained to kill and to track.When the NCR tracked them down and cornered them James ran to there secret base. To flee.
Skills. Energy Weapons,Lockpick,Science,Repair,Medicen  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:32 pm
As James fleed to the Enclave secret base from the NCR to get in the Vertabird the NCr tryed to bombs the base but failed James made it out of the Mojave Wastland and to freedom.But not all was what he expected as he reached uncharted land there was an EMP blast that sent his Virtabird crashing in a nerebye lake.  

link45789

link45789

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm
As i tryed to get up a sharp pain stabed me in the leg i looked down and there was a shard of glass in my leg as i went to pull it out there was a shark screech.I looked behind me to see Lakelurks as i tryed to get hp and limp to safty but frogot about his Holorifle took a shot at the lakelurkstook em down one by one when he walked a couple of miles he came across a strange looking bas as he walked turrents came out of the ground and aimed tward him but didnt fire and Enclave troops came out and ran my prints found that i was the last of my troop and they flew me to a base to meed the man in charge.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:22 am
I walk in the base to meet with two Telsa troops who just stood there and didnt say a thing. A few minuets later i meet Colornel Autem he lead me to my quarters and said to wash up after i did he gave me a Enclave jumpsuit to put on without question i did. Me and the Colorenl walked to the assembaly area i knew ware this was going he introdused me to every one there and he asked me how the Enclave were doing in the Mojave. With out choise i told them they were all gone i was the last left. After a few minuets of silence the Colornel took me to rest up and said i would have work the next morning.  

link45789

link45789

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 am
As i awoke my door opened the Colornel told me to get ready as i was exiting my room no one was to be seen and all of a sudden an EMP grenade drops from the cealing i try to run but it was useless i was crippeled instantly then as i lost counces i hear plasma blasts going of then i passed out.... I was reawoken to a very painfull laser bun in my side everything was blurry but i could make out a tall silver figure infront of me till i fell to the floor as i look up i was smaked in the face with the end of a laser rifle the tall silver figure was a BoS Pallidan. Me and a few other were tooken to exacuted but al of a sudden a Vertabird flew in but it wasnt the vertabird the Enclave had here it was from the Mojave.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:03 pm
Name: Felix Whitaker
Race: Cattaur(Former human, or refer to my avi.)
Species: Lion
Biography: Like the kid from 101, his life was the same. He left the vault and did many heroic deeds for the Brotherhood. One day, while adventuring, he ended up in some radiation which changed his body, but knocked him out. Later, he found his stuff looted, but he managed to hide some weapons on him. With his new form he had, he set out onto the wastes to continue his good tasks.
Equipment: Chinese Stealth Armor, Jingwei's Shocksword, The Terrible Shotgun and Metal Blaster, Claws, Deathclaw Gauntlet
Perks: Silent Running, Ninja, Ant Sight, Child at Heart, Toughness, Strong Back, Animal Friend, Grim Reaper's Sprint, Superior Defender, Booster Shot.

DryBoneXL

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

DryBoneXL

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm
Felix awoke from another nap in the shade. He stretched himself out and began to wander, Shocksword in hand, through out the wastes....  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:50 pm
As i Jump on the Vertabird i was greeted by my good old freinds from the Mojave they informed me that they were able to hide from the NCR when they followed me they hid and as we were talking we were at a small Enclave outpost in no time we were told to take out a group of raiders when i started to head out i realised i didnt have my weapons they were at the base so i called in my personal vertabird when it arived i opened my crate and got my stuff and sent it back to the base we went on to finish our mission there base was heavly gaurded but nothing my explosive expert couldnt do he pulled his grenade gun out and blew everything in our way and we entered the raid headed tword us we shot at them with everything we had we did good untill they started shooting us with missiles then we had a problem we tryed to snipe them out but no use we couldnt get a good shot atthem i pulled out my gauss rifle and shot the missle launcher and it blew un in the raiders face buth then we had to get the others we cleared the court yard and wen into the building i went in alone for safty reasons the building was comeing down and i had the lightest armor as i went in the leaded pulled a tesla cannon on me and i had to roll and olmost got my arm shot off i was able to get his leg and he droped the tesla cannon and i picked it up and put him in restraints i went into a secret room and saw alot of old and rare gear i took all of it the 10mm weather pistol the R91 assult rifle weathered the the infeltrator and the matching one to it and the rareest of all the Weathered 2059 Enclave armor the very first prototype there was and i downloaded every pice of data tin the area and set the explosives and left we went away in style with an explosion in the back of us as we headed back to the base  

link45789

DryBoneXL

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:13 pm
As he wandered the wastes, he felt a feeling of loneliness. It did not bother him, for he was happy. He only fought in self defense. "Gah, I'm parched." He said, heading near the clean waters of Rivet City and drinking. "Delish" he said, licking his chaps.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff