Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 am
Valon grabbed his usual pizza and soda and noticed Lexia had grabbed something a little bit different today which made his own suspicions grow. "Right..." was all he said, going over and paying for his lunch, walking back out into the hall with her. He was starting to feel nervous, maybe tense even and that was only when the other Lexia was around. Stopping in the middle of the hall he turned to her right there and said, "you won't mind if I give you a little kiss in public do you? I mean you sister and Caden do it all the time I figured every now and then would be okay right?"

Lydia hid by the window close by, hiding in the reflection of the light and looking out for a strange coloured glow. She noticed Valon was starting to catch on, and that if Lexia did let him kiss her it was the regular Lexia...but that she just couldn't believe.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 pm
Henry heard what Valon said and clenched his fists. He'd interfene now. He went into an empty class room then changed into his human form. He walked out to them and said, "Lexia, let's go. You've had your fun, we have wedding details to work out." He glared at Valon as he spoke.

Lexia smiled as she didn't have to make up an excuse as to why she wouldn't let him kiss her. Henry held out his hand to her and she took it happily. She started to walk away with him and threw a smirk over her shoulder at Valon and when they passed Lydia, she gave her one too.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:09 pm
"H-HEY!" Valon called out to what he assumed was Henry...his cheeks burning red at the thought Lexia marrying the brute...he was attractive to the ladies but he was still evil and he wasn't going to get away with taking Lexia again from him again. "Get back here!"

Lydia, watching the whole thing gasped, and glared at her sister when she and Henry passed her, flying into a classroom she quickly changed back and ran towards the two, pulling Valon along as well. "C'mon let's go." she said running after them and just as they caught up, she put a hand on Henry's shoulder from behind and turned him around to face her. "Get away from my sister..." out of no where she punched him across the face rather hard...at least to force him to fall over.

Standing there all wide eyed he grabbed Lexia by the arm, pulling her close to him, "sorry about this..." he said once again kissing her gently on the lips for people in the hall to see. Some were just minding their own business and some had just run over to see what all the commotion was about. They'd never suspect Lydia out of the two to punch someone out of no where - especially since she was the lady in the family.

Naturally, Lydia and Henry in his human form, dressed in a high schooler's clothes were taken to the office for further discussion of the situation...

(Sorry I had to lol, I need to have some fun too)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 pm
Caden ran in to see what the commotion was just in time to see Lydia punch a guy. He blinked in shock and wondered what he did to make her so mad. Then he saw Valon kiss Lexia in public and assumed the boy must have been Henry.

Lexia's eyes widened as Lydia punched Henry and he was of course taken off guard. Lexia blinked a little as well when he kissed her again but when she was back to her old self, she closed her eyes and moved and arm to around his back then pulled away. "In public? That's not like you." She said smiling and then blinked as her sister and Henry were taken to the office.

{Its ok lol XD}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:31 pm
((I'm here but I have to eat so I might be slow))

Looking away after she pulled away Valon tried to rub the blush off his face, laughing nervously at Lexia's comment, "well...I had to get you back somehow.." he said softly while watching Lydia and Henry pulled off to the office. He wanted to yell out that it wasn't her fault but then again it was fairy business...she'd be alright, she wasn't that fragile. When the three met up with Caden he was in a bit of a shock, "I can't believe she just punched him! OH MAN! you'd never expect that from 'Miss Elegant'...DAMN!" he put a hand on Caden's shoulder to try and cheer him of the shock.

Lydia missed the rest of lunch and the rest of the day even....Henry had used his magic to pose as a student just so he wouldn't be suspected much while Lydia on the other hand was suspended for the rest of the week. Not that a human suspension really mattered to her. The entire time though she couldn't help but glare at Henry or at least want to glare since the principal was very strict...especially on Lydia.

After school, she waited outside, leaning on the fence for her sister and the boys wondering how Henry could have gotten to her so quickly. At least she knew what game he was trying to play, the question was how to keep Lexia from him...sighing heavily she closed her eyes and rested against the wall, looking down at her feet when suddenly she a soft kiss on her forehead..."you're out early where are-"

"Hello Lydia." standing right in front of her was Cain, in his usual blue long sleeve shirt and his black dress pants. He had his left hand outstreched beside her head while he looked down at her beautiful petite figure. "It's been quite a while my little fairy...I thought you would have forgotten about me." he smirked again putting a finger under her chin and tilting it up to look at him. "Come now haven't you missed me...?" his voice was so entrancing and so romantic...however Lydia just stood there in a bit of a shocked state.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 pm
Caden was walking out of the school when he saw Lydia...and some other guy with her? He made his way over to them as soon as he saw the look on her face. "Lydia? What's wrong?" He asked. "Is he bothering you?"

Lexia was leading Valon through the halls of the school. She had decided to take him out a different way so she led him out different doors. She smiled because she was holding his hand, not really wanting to let go of it with Henry around. She felt safe near Valon, knowing he was the only one able to bring her out of her 'moments'.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:56 pm
"Caden! I-"

"Well who's this?" Cain pushed off the wall and stood across from Caden, also towering over him. "A human?" it took him a second to realize, before looking back over at Lydia who had run over behind Caden, hiding like she did with her sister. "You're joking right? you've settled with a human over me? this will definately not do not at all Lydia my dear." he shook his head and crossed his arms. "Well then, tell your sister I said hello and I'll be seeing you around then." he smirked turning down the street and walking casually.

Valon followed closely behind Lexia, holding her hand and blushing slightly as he tried his hardest not to let go (however the flow of the students leaving were proving formidable). "Lexi, where are we going? are you taking me somewhere again cause you're sister's probably waiting for us." he said softly and once they were outside he turned on her. Pulling on the hand that held his, he pulled her in closer so that her back was against him, then an arm went around her neck sort of like a headlock but it was a more protective and posessive one than anything.
"You're not going to go to that Henry boy are you..." he asked softly whispering into her ear while glaring off into the distance.

(sowwy that took so long >.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Caden glared at Cain as he walked off then turned to look at the cowering Lydia. "Who was that? What's going on?" He asked. Obviously the guy wasn't human for he called him a human.

Lexia smiled as he put his arm around her then giggled. "No silly, you'd know if I was like that again. You haven't let me out of your sight today, remember?" She asked. She saw her sister hiding behind Caden and then it hit her. His presence. "Oh God... its like attack of the exes." She mumbled as she kept walking towards Lydia. "He didn't hurt you did he? I see him again, he's dead." She said, glaring at nothing in particular, fire forming around her hands.

Even though her clothes were blue, fire was her best element. She was always short temepered and feeling that he was there, that just made her even madder. "First Henry, now him. You do realize if he gets to you and Henry gets to me... its over right?" She asked, the fire still there. Luckily she had pulled out of Valon's hold so he wouldn't catch on fire.

{Tis ok ^^ And sweet! XD lol Ooh~ The girls should go evil and the guys should save the day o.O ROFLMAO >.<}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm
((Awww that's cute! and then they need help from teh fairies to save them!!!!))

Lydia began clinging to Caden's arm and looked down, shaking her head when he asked who Cain was. "No one important, c'mon let's go look for my sister..." she let her sentence trail off just as Lexia and Valon came from from another exit on the school grounds. Lexia, however wasn't surprised to sense Cain around. She immediately asked Lydia if she was alright...obviously, other wise she'd be harmed.

"I'm alright, Cain wouldn't hurt me and there's no point throwing a fit about it sister he's gone." she knew that the two were in league together and part of the Unseelie Court. How unlucky they were to have been courted by two of their enemies. But Lydia assured herself that nothing would happen between her and Cain and decided not to talk about it. "Nevermind let's just go. I've been suspended for a week so you'll have to come to school on your own." she explained to her sister as the four of them kept walking down the street, quickly trying to change the subject.

While Valon was walking with them, listening to the suttleness of Lydia's story he sigh and scratched his head a minute, "you know we can't like...have a normal teenage...last year of high school life? there has to be fairies and all this other..evil junk you'd only see in movies too. You girls just making everything complicated..." he teased while gently pushing Lexia into an upcoming post to see if she'd hit it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 pm
{LOL Yeah! I could just see how Valon would be with that. NOT HAPPY! LOL XD}

Caden didn't like her answer but decided not to press it. He started to walk with her then saw the fire around Lexia's hands. He made a mental note not to do anything to hurt her or her sister in any way shape or form. Not that he would of course.

Lexia didn't calm but made the fire disappear. She kept her hands clenched and glared in front of her as she walked. When he pushed her towards the post, she put her hands up to it and it melted because she was still pissed as hell. First Henry made a move again and now Cain was back. Things were bad, really bad. Of course she was going to get pissed.

When they neared the girl's apartment, Henry was there waiting. Lexia, being as mad as she was, stormed over to him and made the fire appear on her hands again. "Go now or I'm killing you." She threatened and his eyes widened, recognising the look in her eyes as one that gave a warning not to mess with her. In a flash, he was gone, not really wanting to deal with that at the moment.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 pm
((Not happy at all!!! you're having fun right >.<))

Valon caught up to her and put a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down, "you're a little scary sometimes you know that...brilliant...but scary..." he kissed her cheek and walked back towards the side walk, "we'll just leave you two alone to sort out some things, see you tomorrow Lexi." he waved while waiting for Caden to say his afternoon goodbye since he wouldn't be able to see Lydia until tomorrow afternoon.

Clearing her throat Lydia blushed while standing opposite of Caden, "well, I'll...see you then..." kissing his cheek she ran up to catch up to her sister and waved before the two entered the apartment.

-----

"Weird things going around here...I swear sooner or later we're going to start seeing these fairies all around London..." Valon said while walking down the street, his hands crossed behind his head as he yawned, "at least it's almost April, spring break is coming up. Maybe things will calm down by then you know." Valon hoped...but at the same time he doubted, who knew there were so many different fairies all about...half of the time he just wanted to forget but then it would mean forgetting about Lexia too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm
{YEAH!!! XD If you're worried I'm going to ditch, I'm not ^^ lol Heh, Henry is relentless >.< I have an idea for what he does next, its going to piss Lexia off so much!! Sorry it took a bit, I was working on something XD}

Caden nodded a bit as he walked with Valon. "I kind of like it though. It's adding adventure into our boring and dull lives.' He said nodding. "Not to mention, we have fairies as girlfriends. Not many people can say that." He said smirking a bit. Though, there was a lot more about Lydia that he loved other than the fact she was a fairy.

Lexia pulled her sister inside and shook her head. "What are we going to do?" She asked worriedly. "We all know what Henry wants and we both know what Cain wants. As I said, both of us get caught, its over." She said pouting a bit. She walked in and sat down on the couch they had in their living room area then sighed. "I'm worried." She said pouting more now.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 pm
((I'm just making sure you're having fun lol I'm putting Cain into place slowly))

Valon thought Caden had gone mental ever since he met up with Lydia...Valon was still able to stay sane, but he wasn't so sure about Caden. "Our girlfriends...well mine but they're fairies, I don't know if you know but that's not normal. Anymore fairies in my life and I think I'm going to lose it..." he said stopping at a side lamp and began banging his head on it. "I don't know how you can stay calm..." he rolled his eyes at Caden who always seemed calm about the situation or about almost anything.

Lydia dropped her school bag off in the room and went into the kitchen to make some tea. As such a couple brownies came in through the windows and balcony to join them, making a habit of coming to see the princesses. As such, the grey cat with purple eyes that had lead Lydia to Caden's place had also taken a permenant residence with them, lying on an arm of the couch, swinging it's tail back and forth.

"Well...I mean unlike Henry, Cain won't try to do anything stupid. He is still a gentleman for whatever that counts for." she tried to explain while quickly making a hot kettle of tea and putting in some tea leaves before bringing it out along with more cookies, and a cup of whisky for the cat. "If you and Valon aren't careful, Henry could well just slip in and take you away like last time...Cain isn't that sneaky but still..." talking about Cain often upset Lydia as the expression on her face was always sad. It was almost as if she...missed him. "Just be thankful we haven't been formally attacked..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:36 pm
{LOL I have an entire plan thingy. Henry is stupid so he tries to do it rather fast and go straight into things. He's got a plan now XD}

Caden looked at him and said, "Because I know it would upset them if I showed that I found it strange. Have you seen the hurt in Lexia's eyes when you make a big deal about what they are?" He had seen it numerous times but didn't know if Valon had or not. "Its not like they can help it. I'm also looking on their perspective. Yes, we're normal and just got introduced to the world of magic... but they were forced from their home and have people out there who either want to kill them or marry them. I'd say that's worse than our position." He explained quietly and calmly.

Lexia nodded a bit and said, "That's true." She wasn't looking at her sister's face or at her at all for that matter. She was playing with a brownie at the moment. She sighed quietly and the brownie she was playing with asked, "Why so sad?!?" Lexia laughed a bit and merely smiled.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm
(Okays! I have a plan for Cain too lol)

"Yeah, w-well..." Valon didn't have any sort of excuse, he knew what Caden was saying made sense he just wasn't really used to it. Scratching his head furiously he grabbed Caden by the arm and kept walking, "if we could help them maybe this would a lot easier. I mean we can't see fairies and we don't know anything about them." he shrugged, thinking so hard it made his brain hurt. "Dammit all I just wanna...just punc that Henry guy in the face! Can't believe Lydia got suspended because of it too! he doesn't even go to our school bloody wanker."

A couple of brownie's gathered on the table in front of Lexia and smiled, "we'll do a dance for you to make you happy again!" one of them said while the three of them began dancing happily, although half way through they tripped and tumbled around on each other and broke out into laughter, hoping it would make her smile.

"If you really want to know...why not go and ask the Selkies about it?" The cat spoke while sitting up on the arm of the couch like a human, the cup of whisky in his hands while Lydia was pouring her and her sister some tea, also putting drops of tea into tiny cups for the brownies. "And bring those humans of yours too, the Selkies are definately not going to show themselves to you two. They swim between the waters of the fairy world and here so they'd know what's going on. Even if they are of the Unseelie Court they'd never pass up a chance to capture man." he said sipping his cup of whisky, swishing his tail back and forth.

(argh my dad is making me go help him change the car tire - -)

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff