Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:50 pm
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

Well, Silver Nephil, u can just tell that u are gay and ur trying to change, there is nothing to hide.

I don't think you get it. Women have certain needs that gay men can't really fulfil. Even if you did somehow get her pregnant - and it would probably involve either AIH, IVF or possibly just a good imagination - then your kids would probably be gay. The current theory is that sexuality is a mixture of environment and genes. You would pass on your gay genes on to your children. They'll hurt just as much as you, maybe even more because they would have a father pretending he's straight. Because, really, when people get religion involved in changing someone's sexuality, all that's going to happen is that the person is going to lie and say it worked. They're going to be even more miserable than before. I mean, really, just think about what you're doing. You have the right to ******** up your own life and make yourself feel miserable, but you have no right at all to hurt someone else, and to create children who you know are going to have a painful and hard life. If you did that, the only "ego" (I assume you mean "selfish") person would be you.

The_Pathan
Only very ego people act like asholes, nice people don't mind being sweet to their family even if they are gay.

If you're gay, you wouldn't have a family. Or, I suppose, you could, but no woman in her right mind would let a guy get her pregnant without even having sex with her. You also wouldn't be married at all, because marriages are only consumated when the couple have sex. I know you're only about twelve or something so you probably don't understand how sex works, but you need to be straight to have sex with a woman. If you pretend to be something you're not and limiting someone else in the process, then you're being an arsehole. There's no ******** argument about it.

Human...calm down or get out. Seriously, you're only disgracing yourself here. & they can get a woman pregnant. -sigh- You're not looking at it at all like you should be; you're only looking at the downside (which is probably all you see anyhow) & not looking at all the other ways of going about it. Also, your claim about children being homosexual if their parents are is COMPLETELY unbacked. You're going by theory that hasn't even come close to being proven. Don't point out someones flaws if you don't expect to be torn back at. -shakes head- & no, it's not always lying. LOOK AT ME! I AM AN EXAMPLE & I DO NOT LIE. But sure, go ahead & don't believe me because you're in denial just like most others. Pfft, why should I waste my time even trying to help you understand the other side when you clearly only care for your own views? HAH, your argument about marriage & consummation of it is horrible as well. Sex isn't the only part of marriage you know & also, they can have sex. I don't know what kind of delusion you've got in your mind, but all I know is that you're completely missing the point. What's this load of nothing about having to be straight to have sex with a woman? What in the world?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:56 pm
Voldemort point two
Endure Error

You don't force yourself though. This is what no one is really getting.

You can't make claims like that and then just not back them up. Back the claim up or ******** off and talk about something you understand, because you clearly don't know s**t about this.

Endure Error
I'd be very happy they were trying to please Allah & that they'd have chosen me as a wife to help them do so.

I really doubt you would. It wouldn't be a marriage so much as just one gay man trying to delude himself and pretend he's something he's not, and one woman pretending she's happy with that. They wouldn't be able to do anything normal couples do. He wouldn't enjoy hugging her, he wouldn't want to kiss her or even to hold her hand, let alone the sex and children.

The_Pathan
Normal people are usually straight.

Back up that claim.

The_Pathan
But homosexuality is a handicap, I got told that many teenagers got problems with their hormons or sumthing, which makes them like their same gender, and that's why I believe it's a handicap

Whoa, s**t! You actually backed up a claim! Shame it's backed up with utter bullshit, though. It's hormones, not hormons. And, that's simply the opinion of whichever idiot you asked, not actual science. While it's true that a lot of teenagers are sexually confused, it's far more likely that this is because most people are bisexual, but they surpress the homosexual side of their feelings because of what's "socially acceptable." Just look at what the Ancient Greeks and Romans did when it was socially acceptable.

I know what I'm talking about, more so than most would even guess. It's not forcing if you love God more than anything else. But I'm starting to think you can't understand that. & you have NO IDEA how I feel about anything at all. So don't kid yourself. Just because YOU feel you can't do any of that doesn't mean everyone else is the same. & I don't pretend to feel anything. You can't tell me how I feel & I truly doubt you have any idea of anything I feel. Stop assuming everything. Stop your insults & stop looking down on all of us. Arrogance will get you nowhere.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 am
First time I hear, if ur dad's gay, the son will also be gay? confused  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items