Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:54 pm
Rath sighs again and slides to the floor, her legs stretched out in front of her "Yeah, and i hope they are safe." she slides to her left and lays flat on the floor with her arms behind her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm
Walt watches them leave. "Like I said, you two get out of here. There's still something wrong here. I don't think it's them. Watch out. Get somewhere safe and if you ever need to find me, I live in the old rundown church on the outskirts of town. When I said there weren't many of us in the area, I wasn't kidding. I'm the only one." He runs off to prepare for more dangerous exertions.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm
Joshua watches her for a minute, "From what I found earlier there is an old cot in the back, you can sleep there or it can be brought into here." HE stated lightly as his silver optics reflected the candles flickering flames.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm
Rath shrugs before rolling on her side and looking at him "You never told me your name, Mine is Rath." she smiles "And its okay, i kinda like the floor" she stretches (If i take too long to reply its cuz im feeding my neice)

Ever and her grandmother both nod before walking down the steps and down the street, her grandmother deciding to go stay with her best friend that she can trust. It was only down the block so they walked, humming along to lighten the mood  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm
(sounds like a good reason. Good luck with that. Or so I hear.)

Tooms is working as an electrician at the moment, and is working on the electric poles. As he sees the girl and her grandmother pass by, suddenly, too him, time seems to slow and color leaves everything, except for the grandmother. His eyes turn yellow as he watches her. He hears almost nothing, all focus is on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 pm
Joshua smirked, "Well Rath my name is Joshua and it is a plasure to meet you." He stated lightly as he reached to remove the sword from his cloak. Once it was done and frr of his cloak he moved it so that it was leaning against the wall next to him. His silver optics went back to her for the moment.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 pm
(lolz very hard to get her in and out of the high chair while standing on one leg xD)
Ever smiles up at her grandmother and skips a bit, holding the bear by its paw as it drags on the ground. "Where are we going?"

The grandma smiles "To Trina's house." she walks a little faster to keep up with the little girls skips.

Rath smiles and closes her eyes and then opens them when she was sitting on the other side of him "Nice to meet you Joshua." she holds out her hand for him to shake "Always a pleasure to meet new people." she smiles warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Nods slightly as he had seen her every movement. He was still amazed that she could move so fast that it looked like teleportation, but very few could do that and none of them vampires. Though his silver optics seen more than what most wanted. He took her hand in his and gave it a slow shake before bringing it to his lips where he would place a light kiss upon it. "So true." He stated as he let her hand go.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Rath blushes a bit before bringing her hand to her lap and crossing her legs at the ankles "So, what was your life before you came here?" she asked while leaning her head back and tilting her head to look at him. "Anything exciting?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Joshua laughed softly, "Well before I came here I traveled alot, went to many places, other realms and such, gained some new powers leanred new fighting styles, and there was never a dull moment." He stated softly as he indicted the bone hand.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Rath reaches out to touch his bone hand and brings it up to her face "How did you get this?" she asked, running her fingers across his bone fingers and then covering it with both of her hands, turning it this way and that before bringing it to her cheek and closing her eyes to get a feel of it, she smiles and looks at him "Sorry." she moves the hand from her cheek "Something you dont see and everyday." she smiles softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm
Joshua smirked as she examined his bone hand. "During a fight.... that would be the easiest way to explain it..." He stated lightly as he continued to look upon her.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 pm
(Sorry, XD brother wanted computer)
Rath smiles and kisses his bone palm before placing it on her knee and playing with his fingers, she studies it a bit before tilting her head and looking at him from the corner of her eyes "Must have been one heck of a fight." she said and smiles softly .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Tooms noted their movements, watching where they went. He would wait until night and then find them. Find her. And take his first feast this round.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 pm
"Grammy? Are we there yet?" Ever asked while still dragging her bear, her feet already tiring from the walking "I hope we are." she sighs and her feet start to drag.

Grammy chuckles and pulls the little girl onto her back "Yes, just a few streets down now." she holds onto her arms as she starts to walk, humming a lullaby to her granddaughter and sways a bit as she walks.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff