Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks to her room*
Opal: *already in the room and ready to heal* ok, master Blais lay down.
Blais: *lays on bed as Opal heals her* that is girl is troublesome.....shes wandered into the.....study
Opal: oh which one? the normal one...or the one that is stocked with all your hunting information?
Blais: stressed well why would i be worried about her wandering upon the normal study? ........hopefully she wont make any sense of it and just leave
Opal: yes we wouldnt want her figuring out that your hunting vampire now would we? the neighboring master, Abel....
Blais: is one.....
Opal: yes....so troublesome

"well this is...a let down, just a study" she says walking in takeing another drink. "pretty cozy in here" sitting down in the chair behnde the desk. "but the smells on the other hand might make me leave" takeing another sip she starts to read paper work on the desk lightly.

Opal: yo dont suppose....oh nevermind...it was a silly and stupid thought..
Blais: *waits for her to finish, slightly interested*
Opal: you dont suppose she will....join us will you....bc i was just saying that you needed an apprentice. and you keep coming home so messed up and bruised
Blais: *huffs not entirely listening anymore*

Tora come across a paper with her family name on it coverd in dust. "korewa nandesuka?" she says setting the bottle of sake down reading the paper work like it is her life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 pm
"Since I did save your life, it is only fair to serve me? Is not that right?" asked Abel staring at Yuki with his bright red eyes.
Gilbert stayed quiet and was smirking and looking at Yuki.

dfhlfhflashdfud

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm
Yuki let out a small sigh and gave in out of fear. "Y...yes master..." she turns to the door, a collar lieing nearby  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm
mitsuki: *senses something awfully familiar coming from the inside of abel's mansion*
kazuya: you dont suppose... *lowers voice to a whisper* a vampire is occupying this mansion?
mitsuki: there might be... there might be not.  

bones and rot

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:38 pm
"Ah. Good. You shall start tomorrow." said Abel and kicked back in his chair laughing a bit.
"My, it is very amusing to play with that girl." said Abel to Gilbert and Gilbert was still smirking and bowed.
"Indeed, young master." said Gilbert and poured Abel's glass some of more blood wine and Abel took a sip.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:39 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks to her room*
Opal: *already in the room and ready to heal* ok, master Blais lay down.
Blais: *lays on bed as Opal heals her* that is girl is troublesome.....shes wandered into the.....study
Opal: oh which one? the normal one...or the one that is stocked with all your hunting information?
Blais: stressed well why would i be worried about her wandering upon the normal study? ........hopefully she wont make any sense of it and just leave
Opal: yes we wouldnt want her figuring out that your hunting vampire now would we? the neighboring master, Abel....
Blais: is one.....
Opal: yes....so troublesome

"well this is...a let down, just a study" she says walking in takeing another drink. "pretty cozy in here" sitting down in the chair behnde the desk. "but the smells on the other hand might make me leave" takeing another sip she starts to read paper work on the desk lightly.

Opal: yo dont suppose....oh nevermind...it was a silly and stupid thought..
Blais: *waits for her to finish, slightly interested*
Opal: you dont suppose she will....join us will you....bc i was just saying that you needed an apprentice. and you keep coming home so messed up and bruised
Blais: *huffs not entirely listening anymore*

Tora come across a paper with her family name on it coverd in dust. "korewa nandesuka?" she says setting the bottle of sake down reading the paper work like it is her life.

Opal: there you are master Blais, all patched up.
Blais: im going to bathe *gets up and goes to take a shower*
Opal: of course master Blais *gets up and gathers Blais' clothes and places them on the bed*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:39 pm
Yuki walks down the hall, trying to find a room to stay in  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm
Tora cant belive what she has read. placeing it in her bag she says "baka, i can't belive vamps had nothing to do with the murder" she grabs the bottle and quickly chuges it, when done she thorws it to the ground walking out of the room pulling another bottle out of her bag to start drinking it.  

Alice the Loving

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm
"Hmm..Gilbert! Show our members a tour of the mansion. It does seem right to give them one." said Abel and Gilbert bowed and took the empty wine glass from Abel.
"Yes, my lord." said Gilbert and heads to the kitchen to drop the wine glass and wine bottle off and then appeared behind Yuki.
"Greetings, young lady. Now that you are a gardener of the Michael's mansion, you need to know where everything is. Please follow me." said Gilbert and then started walking to the dining room, the kitchen, the other guest rooms, and the maid's room.
He then showed Yuki outside to know how much she had to take care of.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 pm
Yuki sighs in disappointment when she see's the outside. "Oh well... at least it wont take long... I should be able to finish in the morning" she sighs and walks back inside, thankful for her mastery in daggers and throwing stars  

kimasari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:47 pm
mitsuki: i'd like you to go take care of something for me kazuya.
kazuya: i already know what it is...
mitsuki: *stays silent. still staring at abel's mansion* go kazuya.
kazuya: yes mitsuki-sama. *vanishes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm
"Also a reminder, please keep the noises to a minimum since we shall be sleeping in the morning. The young master does not tolerate any disturbances. He does not like to be disturbed especially woken up from his sleep." said Gilbert smiling.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm
*falls over like a dead cat* i dont feel so good *clutching stomach*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: i'd like you to go take care of something for me kazuya.
kazuya: i already know what it is...
mitsuki: *stays silent. still staring at abel's mansion* go kazuya.
kazuya: yes mitsuki-sama. *vanishes*

Blais: *hears everything and in her hunting outfit pulls up her hood and flashes down to Mitsuki* what the hell do you think your doing? *voice naturally filled with acid*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:51 pm
mitsuki: *sees racy and walks over to her* hey you dead?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games