Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brion sighed slightly as he took a glance at his cell. The screen glowing faintly, he discretely weaved his way out of the moving throng, making his way back to the door. And sure enough, there it was. As he opened the door and made his way in, he could see some familiar faces. There was the crazy girl who insisted upon getting drunk, there was her friend who helped her get drunk, there was the guy that was with them, a druggie who was probably getting high, and- "The pole dancing girl isn't her yet, eh?" Taking a sip from a bottle of water, he checked his text messages, silent as his brows furrowed slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm
Jade smiled as she made herself comfortable by leaning softly against Ryan as he draped an arm over her shoulder. She smiled at everyone and waved.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sexual Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 am
Lewis smiled at the girl, rubbing his eye, holding out his other hand. "It's a plessure to meet you," He said, studying her face and long red hair. He didn't know if it was the drugs or not but she looked magical to him.

His red eyes gazed at her, before noticing she had offered him water. "No thanks," He said, he hated water, "I'm very old fashioned, it's alcohol or fruit juice for me," He pulled out a large bottle, offering her some. "It's cranberry and vodka."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid smiled and laughed at herself, "No, I had enough earlier. But thank you", She replied. Oh yeah, he was definitely on something, and it made her slightly uncomfortable. But she gave people the benefit of the doubt usually, and she wouldn't judge him until she knew him better. "I don't drink very often, it's horrible for you..almost as bad as..drugs..", Brighid added. It made her sad to think of how or why someone would get addicted to drugs, he must have been lacking something, maybe a good family or something.

User Image

MagieRose

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:34 pm
[[I'm sorry, I've been busy as hell lately...]]

User Image

Jacob Anthony Gardow

Jacob smiled and nodded to lily and followed her. He went outside and climbing inside the limo, sitting againest a wall seat. "Sweet! I've never been in a limo." He said enthusiasticly. He started to touch buttons and stuff, not really know what he was doing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:42 pm
Lewis looked down at the floor, putting his bottle back in his bag. "Yeah," He frowned, "Drugs are aweful." He fell silent, leaning back in the seat.

He wasn't sure if he was upset, if it was the drugs or if he was going crazy. All he knew at the time is he just wanted to sit there and shut up and that he couldn't wait to get two minutes of privacy.

Sexual Lollipop

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 pm
User Image

Amelia pulled out her phone, finding that she had a few missed messages, mainly from her best friend, and her father. Her father was worried, as usual, but she decided to come on this trip to escape the norm. Also, because her friend had urged her to, and threatened her with a good butt kicking. And since that particular friend had been taking karate since elementary school, she happily packed her bags. Amelia gave a small laugh at her friends texts, but decided to ignore them at the moment, attention turning to the others that were entering the limo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm
Noticing it was 2 o'clock, she was surprised that time had passed by so quickly, and she looked up at Griffon a bit sheepishly. The effects of the alcohol were slowly wearing off still, and she tugged gently on his shirt, motioning for the door. "I think the limo's here," she said as she took hold of his hand and lead him through the crowd, where they entered the limo.

Ryan smiled at Jade, who waved at everyone in the limo. Noticing that someone else was getting in, he moved over and allowed for a girl and a guy to slip into the limo also. He remembered seeing the girl from earlier, and hoped she had calmed down from her drinking craze.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 am
Jade smiled at everyone, it was way past her bed time but she was excited about meeting Ryan and wanted to get to know him better.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 pm
Ryan smiled gently at Jade and looked around. "Are we waiting for anyone else, or is this it? Cuz I mean, I'm ready to go already... Seems like we've been at this club forever..." he said, leaning his head gently against the girl in a manner that seemed to suggest he might be tired.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:57 pm
Jade smiled up at Ryan and stifled a yawn as she looked at the others, they didnt seem too tired, yet.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff