Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 pm
Kikyo sighed.
"Favorite colors?" she asked, hoping she'd not care. She didn't have much money left, and she doubted that Selce would much like her style of clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 pm
Selce thought about her favorites colors, hand raised to her chin. "Well a dark green and black were the colors of my families emblem." She stated as she thought about the blade that had been taken, it had had the Wardragon crest on the blade. 'But I will wear anything this time wears." She finally said.  

Zeromercyx

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm
"Do you want clothes like mine?" Kikyo asked her arms open, and her hand pointing towards her clothes. She was wearing a black skirt over fishnet tights, with a torn up shirt that read "Bite me" across the back. She had fingerless arm warmers that were black also, and came passed her elbows. Combat boots completed her outfit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm
(If Father Time wishes to intervene...glad for it!)  

jarek56

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:08 am
(Where, exactly?)

Cross's mind was very objective at the moment, so he was focused on just were this, "Berlin" was, and what wall they had to find. Something told him it was specific to this time...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 am
(Demien's still not sure about how to use this thing...well, hunting poachers is a good chance to practice...and show off. twisted )  

jarek56

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 am
[Like wise for my caveman. I can't really do much in Prehistory.]

Urk fashioned together two pieces of wood together, using his hair to tie the wood together. He pulled the body of the tiger on to the wood and pushed it across the snow with difficulty. Slowly, he moved across the snow, leaving a track of foot prints behind him into the track of the snow slid he had improvised.

Hours later, the sky had grown dark and the pale moon was showing herself to the hunter. The stocky figure huddled close to an open flame, grateful for its warmth aura which bathed him. Adoring his former variable body, the skin of the saber tooth cat covered his body. When the thought had come to craft the skin into something wearable, his mind paused at the required labor needed. Even though he was well capable of clothing himself prior, there seemed to be more emphasis and care during the process of tailoring.

As his dark eyes stared into the warm fire, he reached for the axe he had found earlier, running his short finger along the blade gently. The blade made a small cut into his index finger. Instinctively he drew the thumb back and sucked the warm blood which was coming out. It was odd to be aware of so many things, yet it felt natural somehow, like it was meant to be. Was his kind supposed to become something like him over time? How long would it be and why was he the only one to attain such knowledge?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 pm
Selce shrugged. "Anything appropriate for this age will work." She stated with a sigh. Selce missed her time a bit already. "But we should hurry, I have a feeling like something bad is going to happen." Selce said.  

Zeromercyx

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Kikyo nodded.
"Alright, this way." she said, leading Selce down the hallway to a different door. This one had a sign on the outside that read, "Enter and You DIE!" in what looked like blood dripping from the paper. She opened the door, and inside were white walls that had many random black and white drawings either tacked to the wall or drawn on it with sharpie or paint. There was a bed with a black comforter thrown on it in haste and a few pillows. A nightstand that was black, and adorned in splatters of red paint. There was a few pair of shoes on the ground. Two pairs of combat boots, and a few pairs of skater shoes. The closet was wide open, and revealed a lot of black jeans, black shirts that had a few other colors accenting them, and a few different skirts. There was a pile of arm warmers, hand warmers, wristbands, necklaces, and bracelets on the floor next to the closet.
"Take your pick." Kikyo said, her arms open to the closet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Selce smiled. She went to the closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, a shirt,a necklace featuring a celtic cross, and a dark green colored bracelet.She changed quickly and took her other clothes outside. "How do we get to Berlin, and can I have a bag?" She asked Kikyo. Selce couldn't shake the feeling that had given her pause a moment ago.  

Zeromercyx

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 pm
"Ah, another is almost ready..." Father time said. He walked to Demien through a time gate.
"Well well well, Demien... Would you perhaps like to learn a little of what the future is like?" He asked.

In the farther past however, Father time arrived near Urk's campfire, approaching slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Kikyo nodded, and picked through the pile of accessories on her floor. Eventually found a string bag that read "Love Bites" across the back.
"Here." she said, handing it over to Selce. "And I dunno...What am I, the leader or something? I doubt it..."

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

jarek56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm
RP_Master_Jak
"Ah, another is almost ready..." Father time said. He walked to Demien through a time gate.
"Well well well, Demien... Would you perhaps like to learn a little of what the future is like?" He asked.

In the farther past however, Father time arrived near Urk's campfire, approaching slowly.

Demien barely reacted to Father Time's presence. He quickly began crooning to the terrified Meercats, easing their fear and quickly picking up a group of pups which the Manor had trusted to him as a fellow Manor member. They'd never really had a giant like him to aid them, and he needed to reassure them of the safety. Owls, hawks, and other predators had long since learned to avoid the Manor at all costs.
"Good sir?" He asked politely. "Would it be impossible for me to return to this bunch? They've been very accepting...and those poachers ARE a problem. Otherwise, I would be glad for the chance."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 am
"In the path that we all hope to see, it will seem as though you'd never left this place..." Father time said, "But I'm sure you know that time is ever changing, and the future is never constant..."

"Perhaps the first plan would be to know just Where this Berlin is. Once we have gathered that information, perhaps we can find out about this Iron Curtain. Is there anyway to send a messenger to the neighboring cities about this information?" Cross asked Kikyo.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 am
Kikyo sighed.
"No. Well, yes actually, but we don't need to." she said with a sigh. "We just need to go to the library."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff