Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 pm
He reached his arm out and grabbed the cup of coffee and brought it closer to him. His arm went up to his mouth and he tipped the cup making to coffee pour out of the cup and into his mouth. Once he had about 2 gulps he pulled the cup down and used his other arm to wipe off some of the coffee that was left over on his mouth. Ruko handed the cup back to Rissa with a disgusted expression on his face "yea im really not used to human food" he chuckled slightly then hear what she said. "Attraction?....what do you mean by attraction?...." he paused for a second trying to think of what she ment, then right after he knew exactly what she ment and his face turned red for a split second before he forced it back down. Ruko shook his head and heard what else she said "aww sad day" he sighed sadly then cheered back up, okay well then we can do something until you have to go to your meeting" he smiled happily at Rissa.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 pm
she keep her gaze turned off of Ruko as he drank the drink, but when he handed it back she couldent help but laugh at his face "maby coffee isnt just for you" she snickered at the face he made again befor she quickyly glanced away when she relised he was catching on to what she said earlier and she was thankful for the darkness to cover her flush, still she kept her gaze away and she now seemed destracted, like she wasnt paying attention to one single being, she yawned befor she shook her head from side to side as she turned to look at him, she shrugged "yea, sorry about that" she murmered a bit down hearted when she saw his expression and she turned away again "alright what would you like to do then Ruko?" she asked him with her head tilted to the side awaiting for a responce  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 am
As Elliot scanned the parking lot with her eyes nervously, a sigh of relief left her as they landed on Latuf. For a few moments, the raven-haired teen thought he had stood her up. She called out to him as she gave a wave and smile before running over to him. "Hey, lookin' nifty!" Elliot blushed slightly at her own words. She didn't look it but she was a bit geeky with how she phrased certain things."I'm glad you came,"Her smile widend,"So, to the arcade then?" Slight annoyance sank into the back of her mind at the (what she would personally label as) pathetic group of girls whom seemed to always stalk Latuf. Elliot glanced up at him for a few seconds to search for any signs of him feeling any irritation also."Does this happen 24/7?" She tilted her head into the direction of the female group.

[[I'm SO super sorry I took so long! >< My computer blew up. ;~; ]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:03 pm
((ROFL YOURCPU BLEW UP ROFL HOWED YOU MANNAGE THAT!!!))

Latuf looked at her releaved he thought she wouldnt come there for a minute. he looked at her curiously "nifty" he thought laughing inside he hadnt heard that word used in a while then directing torwards her question he said with disgust
"Ya..it does go on pretty much all day..mostly at school. sometimes in the mall....truely thats why I came to talk to you today... your the only girl i didnt see following me around last year or this year...but any way" he said laughing trying to change the subject " shall we??" he asked opening the door for her and bading her in with a huge smile on his face. it was to easy to resist after drinking that one girl dry ((that sounds dirty))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 am
"I believe that personal space and privacy is the most important thing a person should have," She smiled, "To take that away would seem inhuman and uncaring." Elliot then thanked Latuf for holding the door open for her and wandered inside, suddenly feeling guilty for not changing into something more interesting. Underneath her black coat, she still wore her uniform and had her school bag heeved over one shoulder. The smaller of the two shrugged it off. The point of coming here was to have fun. She suposed her thoughts were set on seemingly small silly things.

[[It's not a hard thing to do. ><; My computer is older than I am. It's always blowing up.]]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm
"No, maybe coffee isnt for me" he agreed with Rissa and shook his head trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Ruko looked up at Rissa and saw that she was looking away again. His head tilted in confusement at why she was doing that. He then remembered what he asked her earlier and got no reply from. "So..what do you mean by attracted?" he was starting to get an idea on what she ment but he wanted to be sure that he was right, since he was never right at anything. When Ruko heard what Rissa had asked him he opened his mouth to say what to do, but then his face went blank and he had no idea on what to do. The only thing that Ruko could think of that a werewolf would enjoy doing is running. After a long while of thinking he finally came up with something small "...uh how bout we go to a movie?" he asked her not knowing if she was the kind of person who would do that.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Rissa smerked as she shook her head from side to side "aw come on, learn to drink it, its a drink that makes you appaer human" she murmered back to him as she looked over, she could see a confused look in her gaze as he looked at her, she almost choked on what he asked and she inhaled deeply once befor comeing up with sevral things to respond with, she sighed lightly "you know what i mean, alright fine maby you dont, always known you vampires were dumb when it comes to theses type of things" she said as she again tryed to pick her word choice, but giving up she sighed again "when werewolves fall for someone, they imprint at first sight" she shrugged "and apperently i imprinted on you" she replied "and if it bothers you much, i will go away, but that wont keep me from stalking you" she teased thickly as she looked away again, she then herd his next question and she fell silant trying to contemplate if she should accept or deline his offer, she looked to the skys trying to determin how much time she had left untill the meeting, the sun was still high in the sky and still bright so she had plenty of time, she turned to look at him with a small smile "what movie did you have in mind?" she asked him curiously as she kept her head tilted to the side, she was still fully aware of the other werewolf children still glaring at them  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:21 pm
latuf laughed at what she said then closed the door and got into the other side putting in a cd and began blasting beethovens 5th all the way out of the parking lot

"As you can see im a classical music person" he shouted over the music he sped down the interstate so fast he began to wonder what it wa slike for her to be going this fast within about 2 minutes they were at the mall andhe was at her door letting her out
"hey you can leave your bag in the car if you whant ..um what time do you have to be home..its like 3:00p.m. now" he asked causausly hoping she could stay out as long as she whants.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:05 pm
Looking from the cup to Rissa, Ruko made a disgusted expression again then took the cup from her. Very slowly he brought the cup up closer and closer to his mouth. Once there he took another gulp, it tried to come back up when he swallowed it but he forced it back down a few times then it stayed down. After the disgusting taste was gone from his mouth he gave Rissa back the cup. Ruko's head snapped up when Rissa mention that she imprinted on him, his face began to turn red, but he forced it down before it could show. "No! Don't leave, you dont bother me at all i like hanging out with you" he smiled "go ahead and stalk all you want...if you can" he said teasing her. When he heard the question she asked about which movie he had in mind, his smile went away and his face went plank. "....Uhh...right a movie...well i didnt really think that you would say yes, but dont change your mind i can run there, pick a movie and run back, and be back here in no time...or do you want to come with me and see which one you like best?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:15 pm
she felt the cup being taken from her hand and she looked back at Ruko, she watched him and his expression as he fought so hard to keep the coffee down "uhhh you know theirs diffrent brands of coffee, better then this and their are non-coffee drinks, like jet tea smoothies, milkshakes and italian sodas, and a bunch of other things" she said as she took the cup back "but now we know you hate, half-calf white chocolate, dubble shot lattes" she teased as she took another drink herself, she didnt mind the tast, she infact liked the tast of coffee, but that was her and her strange opinions, she didnt notice the reaction from what she said for her head was turned staring at other things, she almost jumped in supprise when he told her that she could stalk and hang out with him, she shrugged, most would have said no "wow your like the first one to ever say that" she smerked knowing that most kept away from her due to her harsh comments and bad attitude, the only ones that tollerated her was her pack because she had never been harsh on them, they treated her like she was part of the group and not a compleat freak as others thought of her and her friend Hikaru, she snaped back to reality when he spoke of the movie "wow vampire, ask a girl to a movie but you dont know what you want to watch" she smerked and shrugged "fine then i will decline that offer" she replied as she looked away, she yawned bordly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:53 pm
Ruko looked around at who was all in the park and then his searching landed on all the werewolves glaring at him and Rissa. "Uh hey Rissa I think that we should leave the park and go somewhere where we will have more privacy and not being glared at" he tilted his head a few times pointing in the direction to where the little kids were. Ruko stretched out his arm and wrapped his fingers around Rissa's hand then griping onto it. "Come on lets go this way" he started walking to the exit of the park, still holding onto Rissa's hand and pulling her with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 pm
she glanced over at the kids then back at Ruko then playfully whined "awwww do we has too, i dun wanna, i is the laziest wolf ever" she sighed but her breath cought when he took her hand in his, she wasnt use to this one bit, and she glanced back at the kids befor her hand sliped from his and in an instant she was a blackend wolf on some markings stood out, like the white that tiped hear ears,paws, muzzle and tail, she was half the hight of Ruko with her head almost to his stomach, she glared at the kids and they cringed back, they didnt want to make an enemy out of her and she smerked befor brushing past Ruko "fallow me vampire" she said in his mind as she smerked and raced away, the forest had hidden her pelt well and she almost blended in except for the whiteon her, she was far ahead and she wasnt going her normal speed and she knew Ruko could catch up easily, she skidded to a stop in a medow and picked a spot in the middle where she desided to lay down and roll over, the sun warming her, she stretched out on her side in wolf form for a second befor shifting back to a human and layed their waiting her friends apperance  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 pm
Ruko felt Rissa's hand slip out of his and when he turned around to look at her he saw a wolf with white markings. His head tilted for a second trying to think on where the wolf came from then he remember Rissa was a werewolf. When she started running to the forest Ruko started following her imedetly. While running not that far behind her, he heard a voice that sounded like Rissa's in his head. Ruko slowed to a stop trying to listen to it but it was gone, shaking his head he looked back up the trail and saw Rissa run out into a medow. Ducking down, then jolting forward Ruko ran faster than he was earlier trying to catch up with his friend as fast as he could. Before he got to the medow he could see her laying out in the sun. Looking to his right he could see a path that lead to a large boulder. Taking a right and running down it until he got to the rock, he jumped ontop of it then sprang forward with enough force to jump out of the trees and soar through the air until the got near Rissa. Once his feet hit the ground he started running a little ways then dropped into a laying down position and rolled a few feet, then stopped right in front of Rissa with less than a foot between them. "Oh..sorry my bad didnt mean to get this close" he said sarcasticly and smerked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm
she layed their in the sun with the warmth upon her which made her eyes close and she imediatly started to relax, any one who saw her would mistake her for sleeping, she opend her eyes watching Rukos grand entrance and she smerked "show off" she growled playfully into his mind as her eyes closed again she opend them again when he was very close she watched him come to a stop infront of her and smerked "thats a lie and you know it" she growled playfully as she sat up and shoved him to the ground, her hands pinning him down onto the ground as her green playful gaze looked down upon him, she was barlie any room between the two of them "this is a bad move vampire, you shouldnt be close to me" she warned him as she let him up and collapsed upon the ground again, this time she faced away from him and her eyes were closed again, her breething calmed untill it appered that she was asleep but really she was listening to the noises and things around her  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 am
Elliot held her breath in surprise at the sudden speed they were going, eyes slightly wide from the blurring forms that flew past the cars windows."M-Me too!" She called back to him, blinking once or twice. She jerked foward slightly as they came to a stop and he walked over to let her out. Elliot gave a bright smile but it dimmed when time and home was mentioned. Her gaze fell to her feet as she mumbled,"Oh, I could stay out all night and no-one would notice.."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff