Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:07 pm
cmims911

call me Christian, i may "use" his body from time to time but he can step in and stop me at any time he wants and he's always watcing what i'm doing learning at the same time. *he smiled and hugged her* well we are hopeing this attack will be a fluke and you will be safe, but if the worst comes to worst they'll be a battle between the servants of darkness and the servants of life. *he smiles and tweaks her nose* either way i will protect u

Faith forced a smile and stared at the floor, trying to hide her fear. An attack on Hogwarts? Because of her? She still didn't understand completely, she wasn't very good at magic. She wasn't anything like her mother. She pondered these thoughts as she hugged her knees and stared into the fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:28 pm
orliluff
cmims911

call me Christian, i may "use" his body from time to time but he can step in and stop me at any time he wants and he's always watcing what i'm doing learning at the same time. *he smiled and hugged her* well we are hopeing this attack will be a fluke and you will be safe, but if the worst comes to worst they'll be a battle between the servants of darkness and the servants of life. *he smiles and tweaks her nose* either way i will protect u

Faith forced a smile and stared at the floor, trying to hide her fear. An attack on Hogwarts? Because of her? She still didn't understand completely, she wasn't very good at magic. She wasn't anything like her mother. She pondered these thoughts as she hugged her knees and stared into the fire.

*he sighed and looks down at her and hugged her close and whispered* Christian loves u so i do too a little bit. I was always hard on u b/c i wanted u to realize ur potential. But we promise u, we will not let anything happen to u!  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:35 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he sighed and looks down at her and hugged her close and whispered* Christian loves u so i do too a little bit. I was always hard on u b/c i wanted u to realize ur potential. But we promise u, we will not let anything happen to u!

Faith looked at him, "I'm not worried about what's going to happen to me. What about the school? What about the students and teachers? What about you? What's going to happen to everyone by my being here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:45 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith looked at him, "I'm not worried about what's going to happen to me. What about the school? What about the students and teachers? What about you? What's going to happen to everyone by my being here?"

*he leans down and gently kisses the top of her head* don't worry we'll be fine, it's the attackers that should worry lol *gently squeezes her close and whispers* if u need something to do just fall asleep and when u wake up it'll be all over  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:52 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he leans down and gently kisses the top of her head* don't worry we'll be fine, it's the attackers that should worry lol *gently squeezes her close and whispers* if u need something to do just fall asleep and when u wake up it'll be all over

She shook her head, "The last thing I could do right now is fall asleep..." Faith sighed, leaning her head against him gently and staring into the fire once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:59 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She shook her head, "The last thing I could do right now is fall asleep..." Faith sighed, leaning her head against him gently and staring into the fire once more.

*he whispered* it's ok i'm right here *he pulls out a white orb showing dumbledores face in it* so dumbledore any news or the attak or any signs "no professor there is not" dumbledore said. *he whispered gently to Faith* it could of been a false alarm to see how far were willing to go to protect u  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:02 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he whispered* it's ok i'm right here *he pulls out a white orb showing dumbledores face in it* so dumbledore any news or the attak or any signs "no professor there is not" dumbledore said. *he whispered gently to Faith* it could of been a false alarm to see how far were willing to go to protect u

She looked up at him, "why, though, why do I need to be protected. Why am I so important because of who my mother is?! i'm not a strong witch!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:07 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She looked up at him, "why, though, why do I need to be protected. Why am I so important because of who my mother is?! i'm not a strong witch!"

*he smiled softly and whispered* not yet ur not *and then tweaked her nose and gently held her close singing*
You are the girl that i love
and no one will ever change what i feel
I will always love you, and always think about you
and no one will ever change with I thinik
cause that is just how much i love you

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:12 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled softly and whispered* not yet ur not *and then tweaked her nose and gently held her close singing*

Faith smiled, Christian's voice filling her ears with a peaceful sound, one which comforted her uneasy thoughts. She slowly drifted off to sleep cradled in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:15 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled, Christian's voice filling her ears with a peaceful sound, one which comforted her uneasy thoughts. She slowly drifted off to sleep cradled in his arms.

*he smiled softly and lifthed her up putting her in the common room chair and covered her with a blanket and elft silentely looking around to make sure no one was near the common room area*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:24 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled softly and lifthed her up putting her in the common room chair and covered her with a blanket and elft silentely looking around to make sure no one was near the common room area*

Faith was asleep for a few minutes until she woke-up to a creak in a loose floor board. She sat up straight and looked around and let out a sigh of relief. "It was nothing..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:31 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith was asleep for a few minutes until she woke-up to a creak in a loose floor board. She sat up straight and looked around and let out a sigh of relief. "It was nothing..."

*he appears in front of her instantly and slams his staff into the ground sending a little orb growing out around them and hits someone invisible and throws him against the wall pinning him there * WHO SENT U!  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:35 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he appears in front of her instantly and slams his staff into the ground sending a little orb growing out around them and hits someone invisible and throws him against the wall pinning him there * WHO SENT U!

Faith had fallen over the moment Christian had appeared in front of her. She slowly stood up to see who he was talking to. She looked around him and looked at the person pinned to the wall, they were still invisible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:40 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith had fallen over the moment Christian had appeared in front of her. She slowly stood up to see who he was talking to. She looked around him and looked at the person pinned to the wall, they were still invisible.

oh yeah *reaches up and takes off the invisibility cloak putting it in his cloak for keeps* now tell us who sent you * the man was against the wall and merely lifted his face to show ti scared and burned and whispered in an omnious voice

Darkness will rise and light shall fail
when evil takes control of the council
muhahahahahaha

*the man dissapears and leaves the room silten*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:46 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

oh yeah *reaches up and takes off the invisibility cloak putting it in his cloak for keeps* now tell us who sent you * the man was against the wall and merely lifted his face to show ti scared and burned and whispered in an omnious voice

Darkness will rise and light shall fail
when evil takes control of the council
muhahahahahaha

*the man dissapears and leaves the room silten*

The man's face sent chills up her spine and his voice was worse. Faith stood behind Christian, clutching the fabric of his cloak as she stared at the place on the wall where the man had once been. A quiet sound came from the portrait hole and she spun around to see a student who had obviously been oblivious to what was going on.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff