Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
� Questions and Suggestions � Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:37 pm
I did some quick research and found that the sparkles indicate items that were originally purchased by someone through Gaia Cash. You may not have bought it with cash, but someone did. It also helps to cut down on scams... (people selling a lesser item claiming it to be that premium item, but without the sparkles, they can get caught much easier.) Does this help?  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Well then.

Remember that magnum I use when I'm Rob? Well that thing is giving off RAINBOW sparkles. I looked at it and found out that it is a 'Premium Chance Item.' I have no idea what that is.

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:29 pm
Chance items are from items that you buy in the cash shop. They give you out a different item based on chance. A recent example would be the Snow Apple from last Christmas. These produce random items. Your gun must have been an item that was produced from a chance item.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:01 pm
No questions? Everyone understands everything?  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm
Anyone got any questions? I'm all ears.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 am
I've never thought to ask this before, but are there chao in this world?

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 am
My guess would be yes, but we're are not planning on focusing any attention on them. They're a nice fun way to waste time in the SA games, but there's really no reason to devote that much work to them here. I suppose, if you want, and it's alright with Clutch and Jade, you could have one as a pet, but there's no reason to do anything with a Chao garden.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 am
Ok, so here's the suggestion! I have some thoughts, but I'd like to give everyone else a chance to chime in first. Also, I clarified the abbreviated words, with one exeption...

So... What's CM, kira?

kira midnight moonlight
I am just saying if you want TDC to be popular get it on dA

that is how everyone knows about me and Izzabella11's/Agentrouge story

Darkness and Unknown

plus there are thousands of people who do requests and commissions and they are glad to draw the FC's (fan characters)

you can see the Darkness and Unknown gallery here it is cool, much fan art ^^

home page-http://darkness-and-unknown.deviantart.com/
gallery-http://darkness-and-unknown.deviantart.com/gallery/

and i am doing CM's so i could draw the FC (fan chara) in TDC too

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 pm
My guess would be commissions. Anyway, I said I had some opinions. A dA group would be a great way to get more people interested in the story. But, frankly, I don't think we can handle too many new people at this time. I'd like to get the story out there so other people can read it, yes, but I don't want us to get flooded with join requests. I'm all for new people, but too much of a good thing, ya know? That's my opinion, make of it what you will.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm
CM stands for Commissions (perferribly point commissions on dA) on here idk

and people dont have to join the guild story thing they can just read about it and offer to do pictures and stuff  

Kira Midnight Moonlight

Gracious Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:07 pm
I have to agree with Rock. This thing barely runs as it is. More people would mean a longer waiting list for a ton of things. I think we've got a good recruitment list as it is.

But, it would be cool to have other people interested. As far as I know, the only people who care for this story are the ones that write it. I'd like to have other people read TDC without letting them write part of it. I think a DA group would be just the ticket.

I'd love to help set it up. I could also check on it often. (our combined TDC artwork could get people interested too.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:04 pm
TheChosenOne777
I'd like to have other people read TDC without letting them write part of it.

I agree with Chosen in the fact that we should try to get more fans. We could even extend an offer of membership in the guild and the fans wouldn't be able to post in the RP, but they could post in the OOC and whatnot. I believe that the current members would be more inclined to post if they knew that someone was waiting to read their post. And, perhaps over time, we could let some of the fans join the RP as well. Not just the DeviantArt people either, but rather anyone that would like to read the story as it unfolds. Does anyone agree with this?  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 pm
We are able to make the guild set to Public. This would mean that any Gaian can post in the guild, without being a member. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. The Good thing is that any fans that we get can post in the guild without being a member of the guild (as in their name won't show up on the member list). The Bad thing is that technically we wouldn't be able to stop them from posting in the RP, but we are still able to remove their posts and we are able to ban any gaian from the posting in the guild if the need arises. I would think that they would only be allowed to post in the OOC. Anywhere else (unless specified) is off limits to the fans to post in. They can read everything though; except the Crew Forum of course.

Currently the guild is set to Private, therefore it can be read from already, but no one may post unless they are a member.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:14 pm
that was what i was saying, they didnt have to join the group they could just read it

and if you do the group, i can do it
i run 10 groups on dA as it is so another one wouldnt be a problem

but i need to know if you ARE doing it or not  

Kira Midnight Moonlight

Gracious Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 pm
Why not do both? A DA group would mean good publicity. Besides, the amount of Sonic fans on DA is overwhelming.

A public guild may be a slight problem. It would be smart, but I can already imagine the idiots joining just to spam all over the rp.

TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff