Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 am
"I dun know" She switched back. "He fell and somin metal in hiz bag caught im...somethin heavy" She shruged and followed the girl. I think hesh new...he looks new, but I cant judge." She stopped to think-a hard task considering her state. "Oh-yeah. He spheeks english" She nodded. "He's new and speeks english" She swerved dizzily agian, and caght sight of his walet on the ground. "OH-here" She handed it to the other girl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am
Jess nodded and stood, she walked over to the sink and opened up the cabinet above it to find the first aid kit that came with the apartment. She also filled a cheep off-white ceramic dish with water and tossed a rag onto her shoulder. Carefully she walked back to sit at the boy's side once again. "So he's new and speaks only English?... what the hell?" She soaked the rag in the water then pressed it up against the wound on his arm. when the girl said she found his wallet Jess sighed. "Great. Go though it and find out who he is, then drag his stuff in here will ya?" It was more of an order than a request.

dragonhealer

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 am
"Suzaku Valentino" Serrenedy read aloud. "Last adresss in Taiwan" She unfolded a piece of paper and read it. "He's autiouning...fer liqid decline. She swayed. He's cute" She giggled. "O course, I'm drunk-everyhings cute" She smiled obliviously and retrieved the bag  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 am
"Well Suzaku... looks like we have some work to do." She finished cleaning his wound then put a salve on it and warped it in a clean bandage. "He'll be fine, the kid's probably exhausted." She took the wallet and looked at his I.D. Yup that was definitely him. No telephone number though, so he was still her responsibility. She got up again and removed the guy's shoes and carried them over to the door, placing them on the mat with all of the others. Once he was as undressed as she wanted him to be, she walked into her bedroom and grabbed the rotten comforter off of her bed to cover the boy with. He was cute, but she would never admit to it. Jess didn't date, she didn't like men in her life, she didn't want to belong to anyone. "Quietly she sat down in a char across the coffee table from the couch. "I've got it from her miss, if you want to go back to what ever you where doing before we interrupted you, sorry for being such a bother." Once again she spoke without taking her eyes off the the young man, Suzaku.

dragonhealer

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 am
Serrenedy snapped up as if realizing she'd been spoken too. "Nope, Michy zonkered outs on me...I dun know where Mikey is...she wuz dansering wit the bouncer. HEY-mabye go fer more drinksieses" She blinked twice trying to stabilize herself. She nodded. "Yersh more drinks...wansa come? Joey sauuys I'ms a fun drunk...I jus hope he init put shrooms in mah drink like last times"

((It occurs to me I'm having more fun then I should be making someone drunk out of their mind-that's probably a mental issue))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am
Jack looked over her shoulder at the woman and shook her head. "I all ready hit my limit, one beer is enough for me, So have fun. And By the way I'm not your mom, but if I where you I'd quite while I was ahead. Drunkenness is the most common factor in the majority of rape cases these days. She shrugged. "If you want to make your self useful you could go grocery shopping for me, I'd really appreciate it, I rushed home to take care of this weeks meals, but My hands are full with Suza here." the young woman shrugged and took a scrap of paper from the coffee table then started to write out a list of everything she needed. Milk, coffee, cabbage, rice, pepper, leeks, tampons, condoms, oranges, and a squash. She held out the scrap of paper for the girl to take. The grocery was only one block down she couldn't get lost.

dragonhealer

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:08 pm
Asch walked down the busy street. He wore a guitar case on his back with his acoustic guitar inside. He had just left one music venue and was headed to another. This has become a normality recently, just moving from venue to venue checking out all kinds of bands. The Music Halls he frequents have come to appreciate his new-found hobby, as do the bands that perform there. As Asch moves from hall to hall he picks up more and more groupies that follow him around. Although Asch finds it slightly annoying, he appreciates the dedication of his fans. Also, the more people who follow him, when he stumbles upon an amazing up-and-coming band their music reaches an abnormally sized audience. For everyone to be influenced by good music is Asch's goal.

Trailing behind Asch is a mob of one to three hundred people. Most of them are loud and screaming out to Asch or drunk and rowdy. Asch was on his way to the last venue of the night. He had heard and liked several of the playing before, at the end of the night Asch likes to take the people following him to a good a show. To top it off, he usually pays for everyone, and after the final show he usually hangs around and gives autographs, takes pictures, or talks with the fans.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm
((Sorry for leaving everyone hanging I got caught up in CS Online. So is his chest bare? or is the shirt still on?))  

Alkaizer87

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm
{bare}  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm
He was a bit muscular but not so much, just a little. He at least had a six pack that showed barely. However, that wasn't the big feature of his body, his entire chest and back seemed to have stitches. some seemed to be from cuts and others from bullets. A total of ten scars, front and back. The cut on his arm was new."Ugh...." he groaned as he got up. He sudenly found himself in a rather comfy room, and then saw the girls. He looked at his own body after that. Suzaku quckly dived for his jacket, andthen put it on. His face was flushed from baring his chest to them. He thenwas about to make an exit, but then his stomach growled. Valentino looked at his pocket and found only five hundred yen, about five United States Dollars. It was obvious that not only did he collapse from being tired, but also from not eating for a long time. He seemed to have little money, so it's natural to think he's rather poor. His eyes shifted from Jess to the other one, the one that her had tried to ignore earlier. He didn't know what to do. Red decided to sit down on the floor, and then asked," What do you want in return?" He was refering to them helping him with his wound. Of course he said this in English.  

Alkaizer87

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 pm
Leonardo had gotten no response from the band's leader. He decided to call his sister. After the two conversed, Leo called a taxi and gave him his destination.

Sakura closed her cell phone and looked at Lyx. "My brother, Leon is comming to meet us here." She was smiling. "We've got ourselves a guitarist, Lyx!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm
Jess turned when the boy spoke, he had slumped down onto the floor to sit. "Oh. Don't move so much, you'll hurt yourself!" The girl spoke perfect English With a strangely NewYorken accent, her father spent most of his life in New York and she spent her summers there when she was still in school. Quickly Jess got up and helped the boy back up onto the couch and into a laying position. "Don't worry about payment, I just got signed; I can afford to be a little generous." She grinned and walked over into the kitchen "Hungry? I've got curry up the wazoo, Can You eat curry? It's not to spicy my little Linx made it a couple days ago. " She spooned out a man sized portion of rice and curry then put in in the microwave. In about ninety seconds it beeped and she pulled it out and grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the cup that held them next to the fridge, these ones where pink with a rainbow pattern encircling the larger ends. Quickly she walked back and helped the boy to sit up before forcing him to take the food. "Mind if I call ya Suza? I think it's a cute nickname." She sat down next to him and crossed her legs.

dragonhealer

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 pm
His eyes followed her as she made the curry. Normally he would decline...(no pun intended...if you don't get it than you haven't read which group he's with,)however, this time he really had no choice but to accept. If it was anything that he knew best, it was his manners towards others, although every now and then he forgets under certain circumstances. When he saw her get closer and give him the food, forcing him really, Suza diverted his eyes from her. He even turned his head a bit, looking down at the curry, and then poking it once." You can call me what you want. I'm in your debt....Um...Miss?" He hadn't asked about her name, nor did he ask how he knew his name. However, he didn't need to know much in orderto figure out why she knew his name. He wasn't exactly sure what this strange tugging feeling he had, but he's never felt it before. This feeling also made his cheek turn red a bit. Maybe he was embarrassed to be rescued by them, after he's always made it a rule to only rely on himself. Red looked at Jess, and then at his arm wound, after taking off his jacket. His scars were shown again, and also he saw that the wound was bleeding again. He truly was reckless when it came to his own well being.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 pm
"Don't be so formal.... I'm Jess, Well Jess or Jack what ever you like more. You don't like it do you?" She frowned she leaned over him to pick a piece of chicken out of his bowl with her fingers. She put it into her mouth and chewed it slowly. "Is it to salty for you?" She asked and licked off her thumb and pointer finger. "And you're not in my debt, don't say that. No one made me help you, I chose to, if anything I owe you for making tonight just a little more exciting. So are you going to explain the scars or do you not like to talk about it." She got up again and walked back into the kitchen. "What do you like to drink? I've got apple juice, cola, Miller light, and water." She poured herself a glass of water and leaned on the counter, awaiting his response. She tapped her foot lightly in the tiled floor and looked back at him from where she stood.

dragonhealer

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces