Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:09 pm
"Desperate my dear?" S' told her, he was having fun, "Dont worry, you are more usefull alive thant dead" he gave her a punch directly to the stomach, the let go of her throat...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:09 pm
Oichi notice the surroundings starting to decay from S' chakra "This can't be good." she said looking around and decided it'll be safer on ground. Oichi jumped off from the tree still paying attention to the group and didn't really know what she would land on.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 pm
................... *looks down then the winds began to wale as if an evil presence was close, then a surge of chakra appeared coming from me*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm
Aka fell to her knees and coughed up a small puddle of blood. She regained her breath and tackled S' feet from under him.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 pm
"I need to be faster" E' felt the chakra of S' starting to grow more and more, "If the seal of Pandora brakes compleatly, we wont be able to stop him" E' was running as fast as he can, when he saw the trees in fire, this time a black one...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 pm
*shot again but this time the bullet went for S' neck*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 pm
S' kicked Aka, and a bullet entered his neck, "YOU" S' looked at Ryoku, "Looks like im gona have to take you down first" he looked back at Aka, "Dont move, it wont be long" S' turned around and saw Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 pm
Oichi landed safely on the ground. She felt a sharp pain in her head. "Dammit..Their evil aura is starting to get to me..." she clutched her head as she tried to stand up "If this continues on, I might end up like them...and go berserk."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm
so...... hybrid vs. hybrid *grins*............ now before we fight i want to know is why do u have the same chakra signature as me?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm
Aka fell to the ground with a thud. She groaned and sat up. "I'm not going to let this b*****d get the best of me.."  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm
"This is imposible, a chakra, no it feels like S' chakra, that imposible" E' stopped and saw as the evil aura of S' and Ryoku were mixing, creating more destruction in the forest, "So... it has come to this, this is... this is... EXITING!!!" E' told as he activated also his devil trigger...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 pm
*sprouts a black wing and a white wing* answer my questions?!?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm
Aka sighed"This isn't going well. If we all stay here....everybody will surely do insane and we will kill each other." Aka looked around and spotted Oichi. Aka could sense the girls pain and fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:23 pm
"I dont know, and sincerely, I DONT CARE" S' told him, he grabbed his sword and pointed him, "Let's make this quick, so I can continue with her" S' runned against Ryoku, he was going to kill him...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 pm
Oichi bit her lip for the strain was getting worse. The forest was starting to wither away. The chakra from S' and Ryoku was driving her crazy. She was worried about Aka also and she couldn't help but feel another person that was in the forest. She felt like she was about to go berserk and have her demon chakra take over. "Please stop this useless fighting..." she said quietly as she watched  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff