Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 pm
The picture you've all been waiting for... K'eychei
User Image

Idarkoth roared loudly. Sortai, if you go any further into the woods I will personally eat you alive to save K'eychei the trouble.

Sortai growled as the village appeared. "But they need me... I can't leave the whole village to be eaten!" He sat, jaw set, watching as Cthulhu swooped down upon Dilikot.

The human nodded. "Yes.. Gerovf.." He straightened himself. "I've been a noteworthy advisor to Sunahr for four years."

Brigham straightened in the saddle, assuring he was safe, and looking to Mathias for the order.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm
"I know a great deal about you scaled beasts. I ride upon your old king," It surprises me what your kind will do when your dead," Regius laughed manicaly. "But in the meantime, think about my offer. I am going to clear what is left of my sane mind," he said, chanting a word when Vainquisher flew down and let Regius mount the skeletal dragon.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm
"Vainquisher?" Phoenix snorted and tried to hide a laughbut failed. "The only Dragon King to be exiled?" Phoenix almost fell to the floor laughing at the thought of such a cowardly Dragon being Kingin this day and age. "He is a great disgrace to the Throne he once held. A coward! Think you that I would be scared of him?"

Gerovf looked to two-legger up and down. "And why should that mean anything to one such as me?" Gerovf smiled, showing rows of shiny teeth. "I want to know what you have done yesterday and today that should mak you worthy of my praise."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 pm
One the contrary Pheonix, you probably should. I'm not as mindless as you think i am. The hollow, evil voice rang into Pheonix's head. vanquisher roared and watched as the birds fomr all nearby trees took off.
Regius looked at the sky, its color growing red. "Blood is about to be spilled," he said to himslef, almost pleased.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 pm
Sortai turned disgusted from the scene and ran back through the woods, back towards the outpost. He kept quiet as he approached Idarkoth, keepilg his eyes lowered and the heavy scowl on his face.

Idarkoth turned to walk back to the outpost with Sortai. "There was nothing you could do." He said consolingly. "Had you attacked them, you would no longer be alive."

Sortai didn't speak. The thought of the mother and fatherless children that would come from the attack filled him with rage.

Bathime noded, looking worried at his reflection in the dragons teeth. "I.. yesterday... I planned the battle t-that defeated cthulhu's eastern army, and a-allowed us to... take Barsa City." He sighed and trembled. "Gerovf, I am trusted by Sunahr, and we were raised as best friends. We have seen the field of battle together, and our children were planned to be wedded. Sunahr's Seth and my Iliana... But he killed her... K'eychei killed her, and all others in the city." Sunahr appeared. "Gerovf, if you have your information we need be leaving soon. Unless you distrust him enough to kill him here and now I suggest we move."

Ze'tes appeared on the deck of the sailing ship beside Arcturus. The man looked to the sun. "Five minutes late. What held you?" Ze'tes scowled. "Prior engagement. The Dragon Tribe of the desert chose to remain neutral when we so desperately need their aid." Arcturus smiled and shook his head. "You know as well as I we don't. When the time for the war to end comes, it will come swiftly, and the true reasoning for the suffering endured will be made true." Ze'tes nodded. "But none of the others, Drakost'ind or his allies, or even Tobias know what is written in the seventh book, do they?" Arcturus laughed. "Even I do not know the full contents of the book. But the glimpses I had of its pages gave me all I needed. I shall request your aid once more." Ze'tes chuckled. "And what is it this time?" Arcturus unfolded a piece of paper, scrawled a note, then wrapped it in leather. "When you join Drakost'inds group again, give this to the one called Benka. I know him to be Teka Runite, and Cthulhu now seeks a major bounty on his head." Ze'tes nodded, then disappeared once more. Arcturus went back to watching the horizon.

"Sir?" Brigham said to Mathias as his men positioned into three wedge shapes. "The cavalry and infantry are ready on your mark, sir." He said to Mathias. "Shall I give the word?"

(( If by three posts from now no-one takes Mardou I'll play him/her/it. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 pm
Gerovf looked at Sunahr. "One last question Sunahr. Allow this old warrior Dragon that," Gerovf said slowly. She turned back to Bathime. "Is Cthulhu evil?"

Phoenix chuckled. "Whatever you say old one," she commented. "I was hatched and raised to respect the dead, even if they do not deserve it. So, I bow to your age and honor your death. Or have you forgotten it was I would arranged a celebration in your honor for the battle you won against the Dwarves so many years ago?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:35 pm
Meesha took the letter, and saw it was her brother's hand writing, "REGIUS!!! WAIT!!!!!!" she yelled, running over to the dragon, "My brother's with you sister, I need to see him, We are only half elf, we need eachother to be one whole ruler. Please take me with you." SHe looked up at him, fearing that he didn't hear her.Lamkit squirmed on VArian's shoulder, "varian, your going with her, right? You need to protect her, whether you know it or not, your her knight in... obsidian armor."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Varian chuckled. "Meesha," he said in her ear. "He's not going yet. He is blowing off steam..." he said looking at Meesha's face streaked with tears.

Regius looked at the ground. It was scorched and destroyed. "Whatever happend to Seth, i wonder..."
Vainquisher shook his head. None will know except the daemon lord. he said in Regius's mind. This new dragon queen, she has no real respect for the dead or their accomplishments. She knows nothing of her ancestors or their accomplishments that lead to peace between us and you men...
Regius cackled. "Your telling me?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 am
Phoenix flinched back as if she had been shot. "Then why am I even here?" She said sadly. "Must I be blamed for the mistakes of my sire?" She shook her head and turned to Idarkoth and Sortai. "Apparently my aid and the aid of my People is not wanted. Fine. Just know that Cthulhu and K'eychei will never attack my lands. They respect us and fear us enough for that!" Phoenix spread her wings with a snap and launched herself into the air. As she flew, she sent a silent call out to all Dragons. She called them all back to their kingdom and prepare to defend their lands from all others. Phoenix flew over K'eychei and Cthulhu as she returned. She roared out a challenged to K'eychei as she glided over him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am
Both the Demon Dragon and Cthulhu raised their eyes to the dragon gliding above them. Cthulhu laughed aloud, his lips splitting into a jagged smile. "Ah... Perhaps I was wrong about her." K'eychei then spat several disembodied arms to the ground and looked to Phoenix. A voice like the collected sound of scales over leaves, a soft, but still forceful hiss, laced with evil, spite, hunger, and damnation. A voice born of the deepest loathing ever concieved, of ravaged appetites unsated, of dream torn asunder broke the silence within the minds of anyone nearby. My, my.... You draw words from an inaudible cliff, your 'Majesty'. I haven't spoken a word to a mortal in nigh ten thousand years. As he and Cthulhu winged up to her and came beside her, not attacking just yet. Perhaps by joining us you could ascend to our godly level. After all, the line fo Dragon kings needs a king to continue it... If you refuse our offer, you will die. Cthulhu removed from his waist the jagged black sword and eyed her with a half smile upon his face. "Or give us Sortai Coldiron and we will spare youm and the rest of this wretched village."  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Phoenix growled in anger. She roared in defiance and rose up above them. She suddenly dove and knocked her jaws around the back of the Demon Dragon's neck. She dug all her talons into her enemy's side, neck and back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:43 pm
Meesha touched her face and felt the tears coming down like rain, "I-I'm sorry, I over reacted, but I need him," she grabbed his hand in both of her's, "You're coming too." she demanded, and she forced watter to splash on regius, so that he would cool off, "cool down man, we need to find your sister.""Meesha why are you still holding Varian's hand?" Lamkit asked with a pang of jelousy in his voice. Meesha looked down and blushed pulling her hand bcak and she then became interested with her feet.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:23 pm
Varian looked up at teh roaring, trying to see past eh water. "I planned on it. Regius knows something about this Benka character," he said. "Well, lets make some preperations."

Regius looked at teh swarms of bodies over teh dead village. He pulled out teh fleshy book and recited a few lines. Suddenly, teh corpses began to move. Some of teh skeletons in the bodies just rose out of the flesh, while otehrs rotted quickly and became fetid ghouls. Regius smiled at his creations and set them to stat harvesting resources. "Mindless they are..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm
The dragon roared as the attack was made. Cthulhu took the opening Phoenix presented to slash at the crook of her neck with the jagged blade, empowering the sharp edge with dark energy. K'eychei laughed and spat blood, a mixture of the villagers and his own. With a snatch of his clawed limbs he caught her left wing, sending them into a corkscrew towards the ground. I am weighted down. He stated to the two. Unless Phoenix herself is a coniving, sneaky and deceitful ruler, I am allowed a Purge. Release me or go against your own laws, Dragon 'Queen.' The dragon held fast his grip against her left wing, assuring unless she released him they would both crash.

Sortai cursed at the battle now taking place. He leapt onto Idarkoth, grabbed his backup sword and ripped it free from the saddle bags, then took off running after the battling dragons. Idarkoth roared and followed Sortai, more to keep him safe than to join the battle. Sortai spotted the incline of a steady slope and hill ahead. As he ran above, cutting across their path, he was soon atop the Scarch forest cliffs, separating the forest into two large sections. He took a deep breath and leaped as the two came by. He landed heavily on K'eychei, gripping two spikes to hold on as he ignored the one impaling his shoulder. When he pulled himself up, he faced Cthulhu, smiling and standing in a battle pose. "Drakost'ind. We meet finally in the field of battle." Sortai smiled, drawing his sword and pressing his free palm to his bleeding shoulder. "A pleasure."

Idarkoth roared heavily. "Sortai! Don't do this! You kill yourself by fighting him!" The dragon leapt off, following the two other dragons.

Ze'tes appeared beside Regius and Meesha. "We have not much time. Come with me, Drakost'ind will die if we hesitate. It is time the allegience of Anduria is made clear to the Demon King." With a flourish the three disappeared, showing up upon the cliff just in time to watch the first blow of the fight. Sortai struck at Cthulhu, who easily parried and knocked Sortai back. Sortai almost fell. "You see? Aid him somehow Your Majesty, and you, Regius... My power is exausted getting us here."

Arcturus appeared atop the pole with a small wave of his scarf. The Andurian looked down as they landed upon the island. "The Northern Tower and it's secrets are as good as mine." He said and leapt from the heights."

Bathime looked confounded. "Why ask that? Cthulhu ordered the attack upon Tathine City which resulted in Iliana's death. He tore my best friends son from him and forces his service. He enslaves the very people we fight to save, and uses those who fight against him as fodder for the damnation of a beast he rides upon. Is Cthulhu evil? If I were to say no, I'd throw myself from that balcony. Yes, that cursed wretch of a being is foul, evil beyond comparison." Sunahr laughed upon hearing this. "Well, does that do it for you, Gerovf?"

(( Gah.... Will no one take Mardou? I suppose I can wait several more posts...))  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:52 am
Regius looked at Cthulhu amd Sortai and how they held blades infront of eachother. "Watch the flying monkeys," he Told his mount. He feel to the hard ground. Regius smiled, drew his greatsword, and walked slowly towards teh two. "So, i dont get to join?"
Vainquisher pulled alongside the dragons. Both of you, stop acting like hatchlings! He said in both the dragons minds. Your both being idiotic. Blinded by power, age, grief. You sicken me... He finished the thought and breathed a blue flame on them, chilling Pheoniz and K'eychei to the bone.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff