Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am

CHACHE'KINDU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Chache'Kindu
xxxMeaning || Little Leaf in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adolescent

xxxPride || Mizuka'Nyevu
xxxRank || Shepherd

xxxColor || #CD2626
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding gift from o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o and Manda
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:41 am

CHACHE'KINDU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Chiamaka
xxxxxFather || Ayo'obi

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Chane ; Igazi ; Imani ; Naida ; Nyotamkia
xxxxxOther Siblings || Far too many to list xD ;;

xxxxxMate || Caideiseach
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxChache'Kindu x Caideiseach
xxxxxCiqala ; Damasca ; Habiba ; Koit ; Luminita ; Wyconda

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 am

CHACHE'KINDU

Chache'Kindu, or Chache for short, has one very defining trait of her personality. And that is her disability - Chache was born deaf, without any sense of hearing at all. Due to this, she's also mute to a large extent, not really realizing how to form words and how they sound. However, she more than makes up for her disability with personality, and is determined never to let it get her down. Chache is a tomboy through and through, truly enjoying rolling in mud and getting into fights. She can hold her own in any fights she does pick quite easily, being somewhat large for her age. Chache often uses expressions or actions to get her points across, and is always a strong, defiant character.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:44 am

CHACHE'KINDU

Not much has happened in Chache's life so far - she was born to the recently mated Ayo'obi and Chiamaka. However, Chiamaka was unaware of all the previous litters Ayo'obi had, and as such Chache'Kindu is unaware of all the half-siblings she has running around the savannah. Despite this, and despite her disability, she's grown up rather well, forming her own 'language', and her own ways in which to get her messages across. She's happy with her life, and wouldn't have it any other way.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:45 am

CHACHE'KINDU

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
First Impressions of the Outside World Chache meets a Leopon cub named Lyssa, who teaches her how to have fun
The Deaf and the Inquisitive Chache gets losts in the mists of the Mizuka'nyevu, and is helped out by a young male, Caide
[JRP] And Into My Mists, You Shall Walk After being told she's allowed to forge her own path, Chache returns to meet Caide again, searching for access to the Mizuka'nyevu pride
Some Kind of Affection! Caide comes to visit Chache whslt she's working, and they two get affectionate with each other
We're getting closer, right? Chache has a day off and wants to spend it with Caide, but he's busy working.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

CHACHE'KINDU

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:48 am

CHACHE'KINDU

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 am

CHACHE'KINDU

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 am

CHACHE'KINDU

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am

CHACHE'KINDU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 am

CHACHE'KINDU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 am

CHACHE'KINDU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 am

CHACHE'KINDU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:54 am

CHACHE'KINDU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:55 am

CHACHE'KINDU

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff