Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 am
he steps out of the thin clump of trees and looks at the dragon. "hi, im looking for a dragon who is a friend of a blue white winged wolf." he said taking off his hood so his face could be seen. "are you the dragon im looking for?" he ask looking the dragon over with his soft skyblue eyes.
his ears twich a little as he waits for an answer form the dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:01 am
she disapers down a hole hidden by a bush next to the tree. after a two minute crlaw it opens up on to a masive cave at one side of the cave was a creek with clear clean water and it ended at a deep medum sized pond. the cave was well lit by glowing crystals and glowing moss that grew in the cave. siting in a masive nets made of wood, mud, moss and animl fur, sat sam reading a book and eating the rest of her pizza.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am
Cody rubbed his hands together in excitement. "Okay, okay, I'm calm.... what is there to know about the winds?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:58 am
Aieori crawled through, then straightened as he entered the cave. "Whoa, this is a nice place you've got here..." He sat down on the ground near Sam, even though he hadn't been invited, and grinned at her, but he was a bit of an intrusive person. "Did you make this all yourself?" he inquired, looking at Sam, head tilted.  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:39 am
she set her book aside and looked at him. "the cave has been here i just found it and made it my own." she said she toss out the empty pizza box in a trash pile at the very back of the cave. it was a organic trash pile that had burnables and other organic trash in it. she then shifted around in her nets so she could look at him better. "so tell me about your self Aieori, what brings you to the humble home of a street rat." she said fixing her icy blue eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 am
"Well...." Aieori took a deep breath, then began talking rather quickly, all in one breath. "I grew up in a quiet, cozy little town where the fall colors were just fantastic and I didn't have very many friends because everyone thought I was scary because of my eyes and because I could do strange things to people, like make them do what I wanted them to." he paused to take a breath. "But one day, about twelve years ago, Anath came by my doorstep and asked me if I wanted to join him and since I had nothing left to lose, I went with him leaving behind my beautiful town and my family" he paused again to take a breath. "and I've been traveling with him ever since, helping him out with cooking and cleaning and slaughtering his enemies and making clothes and he's been teaching me and I've come quite a long way and he just ordered me to come and figure out if you were a spy, but that's quite enough about me." He grinned and stopped, completely out of breath. It took him a minute to be silent and breathe before he could talk again. "What about you? How'd you get to be here, today, talking to me?"
((.... o.o Aieori realllly likes to talk, I guess... xD ))  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:10 pm
she looked at him shocked that he could say so much so fast. she gets up form her nest and walks over to the pond and looks up at the celing of the cave with its glowing crystals it looked like the night sky even the dark water of the pond looked like the night sky come to earth. she sighed then sat down and put her feet in the warm water of the pond. "well lets see. i was born to a very pore famly, my mom and dad died when i was still young." she looks over at him. "ever sence my fam died, i have lived on the streets fending for my self." "its a hard place to grow up but you do the best you can and you learn fast how to survive." she finshed with a deep sad sigh she turns and looks at the water again then slips in to the pond.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:26 pm
Sortai groaned as she said the words. All the symptoms pointed to a central nervous fracture, a.k.a. broken spinal cord. He hesitated before putting his hand on her back, softly feeling for any cracks or fractures, hoping she wouldn't mind.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 pm
Idarkoth nodded slightly at these words. I had planned on seeking out and murdering the descendant of Mol Flien, the head mage who sealed me away. This would break the seal on my people. he yawned slightly. I grow bored of speech, and I yearn to kill once more. Would you like to accompany me to the small town not far off? I'm sure I've awoken the residents with my roar and the fire, so I say we pay a visit to them...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Aieori frowned sympathetically. "Oh, deary, I'm very sorry your life has been so hard." He pulled his knees to his chest. "Yeah, you just have to survive however you can..." suddenly being struck with an idea, he jumped up. "Hey! Do you wanna come with us? I'll pay you and you and I can be friends and we'll have pizza a lot and maybe even sometimes... " he stopped and looked around as though someone might overhear him. "... a soda!  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:23 pm
"Mol Fien...?" pondered the boy, adjusting his glasses. "I'm afraid I cannot help you there, but I would be honored to accompany such a worthy ally to the nearby town..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 pm
Tsurara looked at the strange being. She was shocked to hear he knew Lowri. "You speak of my friend Lowri. What does a being like you have to do with her," she asked with a low growl. She never wanted anything to happen to Lowri. If he was the cause of it, there would be dire consequences.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm
Lowri laid flat on the ground trying not to move. She could almost feel Sortai touching her back. She was almost at full conciousness.
I cannot focus much with my telepathy, she said slowly. Please, you need to find whatever you can to tell Aloura to fix, she said with a deep breath. I'm scared Sortai. I want to fall asleep, but I'm afraid I won't wake up...please don't leave... her voice trailed off again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm
The winds are the most respected of elements, but not the most widely used. Without the wind the clouds would not be able to move, and the natural wheather course would be out of balance, she began.
Most think the winds are the weakest of elements, when infact they are among the strongest, and can control much more then percieved. The wind can control the water's movement, great sandstorms, the clouds, and to an extent, some fire, she said knowingly. She laid down on all fours.
Air is very versatile. It is both gentle, yet destructive. The winds can move storms, create massive floods, and bring towns and cities to a ground level, she said.
When one is truly bonded with the wind, they will act as one. You will be naturally in tune with the air currents and directions of the slightest breezes. You will move with the wind, move as the wind, and when you get really good, you can fly and run at speeds never thought possible. You will be light on your feet, nimble and quick, stealthy and silent. You will almost be invisible, she finished.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 pm
"Wow..." Cody breathed. "I'll be able to do all that?" he asked, eyes wide. "That sounds so cool! When can I start training?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff