Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 am
Judith looked at Drake when he was looking at her. He was handsome, she could easily see that, but she didn't know what she was doing. So far he'd been one of the few vampires that she wasn't terrifyed of and she was missing the company of her own kind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:10 am
"So what was your old life like?" he asked, watching the patterns the sun cast on teh floor through the slats of wood. "Before you were turned. you seem to blend in well to the modern lifestyle, at least in appearance."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 am
Koko glanced at the clock. She considered sending Fayt home before the sun began to set.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm
"Well I was a showgirl." Judith said, "I also did some burlesque dancing but before I was turned I was always on top of the trends and with the hip people."
She smiled, remembering her human years "I guess I just couldn't give that up as a vampire."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 am
"Burlesque?" Drake chuckled, "My, you just went up many-a-point in my liking of you." he then laughed outloud.
"It's a nice profession. beside,s keeping on top of the trends is essential if you want to blend in. Unfortunately i flounder soemwhat in that department. Things move so quickly nowadays i all but give up."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 am
Judith laughed with him.
"Maybe I'll have to give you a show sometime." She laughed again.
"But I suppose when you've been alive as long as you have things seem to run together and go by faster."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 am
Drake smirked.
"I'll look forwards to it."

He then nodded. "You're probably right. Decades just slip by while you wander about in a daze. It doesn't help that I don't particularily talk to people on my journies either. I'm a lone wolf, so to speak. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's godawfully depressing."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 am
((*smacks brain in an effort to think of something for her characters to do*))

Koko fiddled around the shop trying to think of more things to do. Then she remembered her gift for Fayt. She had intended to save it for his birthday in a couple weeks, but she could always give him a bonus in his pay. Teenagers now-a-days seemed to love money as much as adults did. It was sad really, but these were the times.

She wondered over to her desk and opened a locked drawer. She pulled out something wrapped in a soft light brown cloth. Then she returned to the front and approached Fayt. "This is for you," she said handing it to him. "It was going to be your birthday present but with what's been happening lately...."

Fayt removed the cloth to find a small Native American dagger. The handle appeared to be made of an animal's antler or bone. The sheathe was beaded and woven....probably by hand, and the blade, as he removed it from the sheathe, was craved from stone. It appeared genuine. "It's....amazing..." he replied looking it over.

Koko smiled. The blade had in fact belonged to her brother, and was something she had kept for herself all these years. However she decided it was perhaps time to pass it on. "Just be careful with it," she smiled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am
[aww cute.... hmm.. other things...can-can dancing? lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 am
dragontamer363
[aww cute.... hmm.. other things...can-can dancing? lol)

((haha...yes....an RPG that randomly has characters burst into song and dance.....wouldn't that be interesting?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 am
[ haha it's be like the buffy teh vamp slayer 'once more with feeling' episode! whee ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 am
dragontamer363
[ haha it's be like the buffy teh vamp slayer 'once more with feeling' episode! whee ]

gonk ((That's exactly what I was thinking about when I was typing.....heck-I was singing 'Walk Through the Fire'.....lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 am
[that's a great song. And the bit with giles singing to a slo-mo punching Buffy whee And SPIKE! *drool* -ahem-]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 am
((Mmmm.....Spike....... heart He can bite me anytime. lol))

Fayt examined the dagger with care. He never received anything like it before. He wondered....if it was truly genuine....how old was it? Was it from Koko's tribe? Fayt couldn't help but be overcome joy and pride that he was given such a present.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 am
[ heart also, wasn't seeing him as plain old human 'William' (the failed poet) the cutest thing ever? 4laugh ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games