Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 am
Dana looked at her and silently said "thanks." She left the tray on the floor and walked to her room. She didnt turn around so no one could see her tears.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:31 am
Serrenedy had jumped up too. "Are you alright?" She asked. "You know-that's the bad thing about ice, makes you as clumsy as me" She giggled as she grabbed up her tray and started cleaning up the mess from the lefover milk. "Cheese and milk can give you constipation." She warned

Belladonna snorted, she too had gotten pizza, but with fruit punch and mashed potatoes. "School slut, school clutz, school weirdo-I've gone to soap oprea high" She said just loud enough for the vampires closest to her to hear it  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am
Dana coughed at bella's comment but continued for her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 am
Alicia turned to Bella and glared at her. " You know, I'm suddenly feeling ver very hungry." She said that low enough for only the ones around her to hear. Dylan patted Ali's head, " Now, now don't go starting a fight on the first day of school." Adrian ignored all the people around him and stared after Dana. He sighed and decided to follow. He reached her dorm and knocked on it twice.

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 am
Sadie walked back to Dylan. "If that b!tch calls me a slut one more time!" She growled and gritted her teeth. She wanted to slap the girl. She was no slut.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 am
Adrian go away this isent about you." she sighed. "im always a clutz but whatever." She wiped her tears open the door and smiled. go on back to serrenity, im gonna go get some blood." She took out a dollor and headed for the vending machine.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:42 am
Serrenedy reached out and grabbed Saddie with one arm and Ali with the other. "What girls like that need are a friend-no one knows anything about her past or why she's that mean, I'd go myself, but-she's human, to her I equeal crazy, not to mention-if she dosen't have any other friends, I'm...a bit much to handell. So who's it gonna be-the one she's catagorized so she can tell she's wrong, or the one who has a better chance do to being uncatogorised" She smiled-it was obvious they even if they declined-she wasn't letting go of it until she found a friend for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am
Dana walked into the room embarresed, she found the blood and took it to a table at the far end of the cafeteria. She began sipping it. Cow blood.  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 am
Sadie huffed and folded her arms across her chest. "But she was mean! She called me a slut, that's not easily forgotten." She pouted. She wanted peace. She looked at Ali and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:49 am
Alicia stared at Serrenady. " Er.." She gazed at the girl then back at Serrenady. " I don't think so.."

((Sorry if I'm slow, I had to talk to my cousins about something.))

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 am
((Hey guys im going to a resurant i might not be back for an hour, dont do anything crazy))
Dana finished her milk then she left it open to get water vapor in so she could freeze it, thaw it, and drink it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:55 am
Serrenedy pouted. "Why not rock pper sizors each other for it?" She asked-brightly. "It's a gme of luck, like flipping a coin" She smiled

Belladonna had paused eating. They were looking at her. "Of...course...what are those nimrods planning?"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 am
Sadie thought. "Mm. No. Why can't she just be nice?" She said, tapping her foot and glaring at the girl.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff