Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

She takes his bag and puts it next to her's."No problem and yeah i sleep outside i have slept inside but only once in a while when it gets too cold outside."She wiped a finger against the hallway closet and looks at the dust on her finger."Sheesh its been a while..."She thought quietly to herself and frowning a little.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Oh... Any reason why... If you don't mid sharing. He said softly with a smile, his eyes closed for a moment, before they opened again; he didn't noitce the dust she pikced up on her finger

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥

"It gets lonely being in this big house by myself....."Hazuki looking at the dirt on her finger.She didnt say that being in this house reminded her about her family."Anyways come in ill show around if you want."She looking at Aro after dusting her hands off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 pm
Edward frowned softly, where was he to go now? Zack was here, he wasn't sure which corners were safe for him to turn anymore, everything seemed to be wrong and scary; he wasn't sure if he wanted to move from his corner, then again, when did he want to? Oh, hey Lacy! A soft smile before he moved away from the corner, walking over to her; his dark green eyes shinned.

User Image" Why Hello Edward." Lacy smiled, glad to know someone. She adjusted her headphones so she could hear him better. "How have you been?" She asked, cocking her head to one side with her question.
((Sorry about my quoting, it's screwy since gaia updated... This will have to do right now.))  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

"Hehe, they're staring?" Mei giggled; she did not care much. "Well, I really don't mind. Do you?" She kissed Andrew on the cheek gently, softly...she wanted to kiss his lips too, but did not want to seem like she was rushing into anything. She decided to wait for Andrew.

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:32 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"It gets lonely being in this big house by myself....."Hazuki looking at the dirt on her finger.She didnt say that being in this house reminded her about her family."Anyways come in ill show around if you want."She looking at Aro after dusting her hands off.

₮he name is
ąяø------

Aro looked around the house, taking in how much bigger it looked now that he was looking harder at it. I would get lonley in this big house to... It's so pretty though... His voice was a soft whisper as he looked back over at her, topaz eyes round. I would love to look around, thank you!

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 pm
awesomecacy
User Image" Why Hello Edward." Lacy smiled, glad to know someone. She adjusted her headphones so she could hear him better. "How have you been?" She asked, cocking her head to one side with her question.
((Sorry about my quoting, it's screwy since gaia updated... This will have to do right now.))

The blonde smiled softly, I've been pretty well, it's been boring though. A shake of his head before he softly chuckled, letting his eyes drop for a moment. How have you been? His head looked back up, in her eyes, curios was the emotion that was seen.
((That's alright~ I understand it though ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:48 pm
Otulissa
User Image

"Hehe, they're staring?" Mei giggled; she did not care much. "Well, I really don't mind. Do you?" She kissed Andrew on the cheek gently, softly...she wanted to kiss his lips too, but did not want to seem like she was rushing into anything. She decided to wait for Andrew.

Smile!

~ heart ~

► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

The silver head blushed softly when his cheek was kissed, he wasn't expecting it to happen; but then again he didn't mind. I don't really mind their staring. He said softly, a small smile was on his face, We could always make them stare more... Softly he chuckled, he was turning into his brother.

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:37 pm
The blonde smiled softly, I've been pretty well, it's been boring though. A shake of his head before he softly chuckled, letting his eyes drop for a moment. How have you been? His head looked back up, in her eyes, curios was the emotion that was seen.

User Image"So so." She replied, shrugging. "I went on tour with my dad away a few states, so I've got jet lag, not to mention staying in a crowded little trailer. Let's just say that I believe I now know the meaning of claustrophobic." She laughed. "Other than that okay. I mean, no school work. That's always a plus." She grinned widely.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm
User Image

"Haha, you're so silly~!" Mei whispered with a smile. She snuggled into a tighter hug with Andrew, and leaned part of her weight on him. She smiled contentedly.

Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Rin watched as Aro looked around the house."Thanks.....yeah my parents were always buying stuff to make the house look nice..."Rin said seriously."Okay then while i do that would you mind telling me about your brothers i mean i never even saw you or them before..."She said giving off a little curiosity in her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 am
awesomecacy
User Image"So so." She replied, shrugging. "I went on tour with my dad away a few states, so I've got jet lag, not to mention staying in a crowded little trailer. Let's just say that I believe I now know the meaning of claustrophobic." She laughed. "Other than that okay. I mean, no school work. That's always a plus." She grinned widely.

Edward laughed softly his dark green eyes shinned brightly for a moment. That would make someone claustrophobic. He softly shurgged, I'm sure I would be worse if I ever had to go in a trailer. He laughed softly again, You'll have to make it up, you know that, right?

((Hope you don't mind the slight change in Ed, I can't seem to keep him in character XD))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:21 am
Otulissa
User Image

"Haha, you're so silly~!" Mei whispered with a smile. She snuggled into a tighter hug with Andrew, and leaned part of her weight on him. She smiled contentedly.

Smile!

~ heart ~

► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

I was just saying. Another soft chuckle, as he held her a bit tighter in his arms. It felt right, he was just worried about her brother comming back, or worse Zack comming back; softly he shivered at the thought. Mmm~ Bell's going to ring any minute now. Softly he sighed, he didn't really want to go but he knew he had to; softly he kissed her forehead. We should get to homebase before we are late, don't you think? He didn't let her go, even though he should have.

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 am
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Rin watched as Aro looked around the house."Thanks.....yeah my parents were always buying stuff to make the house look nice..."Rin said seriously."Okay then while i do that would you mind telling me about your brothers i mean i never even saw you or them before..."She said giving off a little curiosity in her eyes.

₮he name is
ąяø------

They did a good job making it look so nice. He said, his eyes were stil scanning the world around him; even if he couldn't see the many colors he knew he was missing. We're triplets, but only Ed and I look alike, Andrew's odd one out... He stopped looking around to move topaz eyes to where she was. Ed and I have the same hair, but he has dark green eyes, they're from our dead mother. A soft frown passed his lips, but he pushed it away. Ed's also the youngest, but he's the shyest you'll ever see... He's also the shortest of us.

He paused to gather his thoughts, Let me see, Andrew's the odd one out, he happens to be the tallest of us but he's the middle triplet. He paused once more, it was hard talking about him. Silver hair and dark blue eyes, he looks like the father we never knew... He bit his lip, not wanting to say anything else about it.

And then there's me!

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 am
User Image

Mei Li felt happy tingling, as well as a little shiver when Andrew kissed her on the forehead. She felt as happy as could be.

"Hm...? I almost forgot I had school today; it feels like we've been standing in this hallway for so much longer..." She knew Andrew did not let her go, but did not want him to anyways, so she hugged him a bit tighter.

Smile!

~ heart ~

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out