Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 pm
(( O.O

What the hell happened, guys?! Where are you all?...
))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:54 am
User Image

Kiki laughed and took the knife that was pressing against her hand. It didn’t take very long before she had cut up the rum cake into many little pieces. A grin glued to her lips the entire time. Once she was finished she picked up a corner piece, because it had the most frosting, and shoved half of it into her mouth. It tasted divine. Everything Chris cooked tasted good, but this was just wonderful.

“Chrisss…” She said with her mouth full. About to go on, she almost choked and had to take a moment to swallow and reapply her dignity.

“Chris! You are the best cook in the whole world, even better than Reed’s mom.” She fluttered around the kitchen counter and wrap her arms around him sticky fingers and all. Her face pressed up against the side of his and he swayed slightly.

{Sorry, I was waiting for some one else to post}

dragonhealer

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 am
(( D;

That's quite alright, Dragon, but still-

I really, really didn't want this one to die.

B*****cks, I'm going to keep bumping so it stays up until everyone magically re-appears...

Watch me. ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 pm
[[ I'm REALLY sorry that I've left for quite a while. I'll post...as soon as I figure out whats going on. ]]  

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

Reed looked around the room at the group who was there. Although the thing that distracted him more was the color of his kitchen. It was covered in flour. Luckily his mom wasn't home or she would scream bloody murder. "Keek. I'm pretty sure mom would kill you if she heard you say that." Looking around for Cortana, Reed saw a little ball of flour running around barking happily. Picking up the little puppy, Reed laughed. "You even coated my dog in flour. Oh and Chris. I'm sorry for snapping like I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm
(( Well...

Shortly after Zayley arrived, Chris and Kiki went off to back a cake, both getting incredibly drunk in the meantime. They had an awkward moment when she suddenly kissed him. Meanwhile, Marcus and Zayley competed in a battle of wills before Marcus left to lie in the garden, where he was presently joined by Kiki after she became embarressed when Chris didn't repay her affections. After a while, Zayley and Reed left the basement and joined Chris in the kitchen, where he had a little tiff with Reed. Reed subsequently went up to his room, and Kiki followed to comfort him, leaving Chris finishing off the cake and Zayley tidying up after him. Marcus came in from the garden kitchen just as Reed and Kiki returned from upstairs, upon which Chris presented everyone with a newly baked cake. Zayley tried to continue cleaning up the mess before being scolded by Marcus to socialize, and Reed and Chris have just about made up with each other. Now, everyone's in the kitchen, and there is a cake ready to be eaten.

In all honesty, you should read through what's been written, just so you get a good sense of each personality and where the story's going ^.^

I'll post in a short while; I just have an obligation to Castle Tales to deal with first... ))

Run While You Can

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

"Aww, come on, Reed, you're going to make me cry," Chris grinned, walking over to Reed and rubbing his hand quickly through the hair on the tiny dog's head. A thick cloud of flour drifted to the floor, where it settled indistinguishably against the thick coating already spead across the tiles.

"Chrissss..."

"Keek, seriously, you really need to brush up on your table manners," Chris told her as he walked back across the kitchen and picked up a slice of cake. "Chew your food before you speak, it's the first-"

"Chris! You are the best cook in the whole world, even better than Reed's mom."

"Yeah, you're not meant to say that in front of him," Chris answered, his mouth full of cake.

As far as his baking skills went, even Chris had to admit that the cake tasted pretty good - if not a tad bitter on account of the ocean of rum he mixed into the batter. As he messily crammed the rest of his slice into his mouth, he felt a distinct wave of euphoria; whether this was due to his friends, the cake, the recent make-up or simply the alcohol rushing around his brain, it was a wonderful sensation, and as he tended to do in such situations, Chris clung onto the closest person to him: Keek. Placing himself behind her, he kissed her clumsily on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, his eyes closed. The kitchen seemed to tilt steeply to one side; he swayed slightly, trying to keep his balance as the earth rotated fifty times faster than usual. There was no longer any doubt about it; the alcohol was definitely playing a large part in his behaviour...

Suddenly, he turned to Marcus, opening his eyes slightly. His arms continued to hold Keek close. When he spoke, it was with an abrupt return to his rambling, slurring manner of earlier.

"Marko! What happened to the weed? What happened, hmm? You haven't taken any drugs for half an hour of something, that's got to be some sort of record, you know... Someone should ring Guinness..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image  

Run While You Can

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:18 am
User Image  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers