Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Kokoro activated her sharingan quickly "Who is that man?" she mumbled as she looked at the mysterious man that just appeared out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Hikari stared darkly at the man, just standing off to the side so that she wasn't involved. I'm a medical ninja, I'm not paid to fight.... she thought to herself. Then man suddenly turned toward her and grinned. "Are we going to have to force you to come along this time?" he snickered. Hikari just stared at him emotionlessly. "Now, why would I want to do that?" Shizuka started growling, then parts of her fur started to turn black. "Mystic sword: Tsuki no Ookashi" Hikari muttered. Then Shizuka leaped into the air, spun a little, then fell back as a sword which Hikari graciously caught. "Back off guys.... this is my battle."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 pm
*holding my side where i was cut* hey Zero u ok? *bleeding very heavily then my wound started to heal on its own*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:06 pm
Alure eyes examinated the place, "1, 2... 6" he said, "Senpai, there are 6 other chakras here, and one is far behind" Alure watched how the man aproached Hikari and then asked Kokoro, "You see it dont you, his chakra is different" he told him...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 pm
me:.............. hey Alure where r they...... *gets attacked from below and now a large gash appears on my chest, then another charges into me and forces me to the edge of the cliff* damnit......... *kneeling in pain*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Zero did a roundhouse kick knocking the man to the ground. He then spun around and impaled the man with his chidori."Damn...."Zero murmured starightning up and looking down at the dying man.

Kura sighed and made a few handsigns. "Earth Style:Summoning Technique: Ninja Dogs." 7 different sized dogs sprang from the ground and held one of the shinobi in place. The ememy ninja grimaced and clenched his teeth.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm
Kokoro nodded at Alure's examination "yeah...we have to be careful..." she muttered softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:22 pm
*before i had time to reach an arm pierced the rightside of my chest* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????: and then there was one gone *pulled his arm from my chest and pushed me off the cliff* *grins* that minus one leaf shinobi  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:30 pm
Kokoro turned to where Ryoku was "Ryoku!!" she shouted as she saw him fall off. She ran quickly and grabbed his hand just in time. "....H-Hold on...I'll pull you up." Kokoro had to do it quick or something else might happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 pm
*barely conscious and gushing blood from the gapping wound, manages to look up and see Kokoro trying to save me* ko.....ko......ro.... save ur....self...... *coughs up blood forcing my mask to come off and revealing my true eye tekki genkai*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:56 pm
Kokoro shook her head ignoring him "You idiot!I can't just let my senpai die in front of my eyes!!" she told him She tried to pull him but Ryoku fell pretty far off that if she tried any harder she could fall off also.Kokoro also had to worry about that mysterious man she was in a vulnerable position and anything could happen to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm
.............. Kokoro-chan............. *smiles abit* thank u *creates a jolt of electricity that forces u to lose ur grip ansd letting me fall*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:32 pm
"Ryoku!" Kokoro yelled out she sat up, on her knees still. She couldn't believe, she couldn't believe it at all. "No...No...this can't be happening..." she gripped the hard ground her finger tips dug into the dirt. She started to cry, she knew as ninja you shouldn't show emotions but this was to much. "Why...Why is that no matter how hard i try i can't protect anyone..." she said softly. Her tears streamed out as she slammed her fists onto the ground. "Why!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 pm
Hikari watched Ryoku disappear from sight as Kokoro started sobbing from the place he disappeared. "Hmph... you and your men. You are quite a show aren't you?" She mused aloud. The man just smiled at her, the other four joining behind him. "Secret technique.... Four Swords formation...." Flour flashing swords appeared out of the earth, and the four swordsmen made a diamond formation around the lone girl in the center. "Mystic Sword: Fire." Shizuka burst into flames, and Hikari sped around the circle at blinding speed. She sliced through one, and the flames engulfed him as he tumbled over the cliff. "One down...." she turned just in time to see a sword swinging close to her face. She only had enough time to lean back so that the sword grazed her cheek, and not her eyes instead. She immediately backed up and slapped her hand against her cheek. When she pulled her hand away, the slice was gone.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 pm
*as i fell deeper into the bottomless revane my fatal wound healed and my heart started beating again*
me:< awww come 10 tails i'm getting tired of this>
Ten-tailed: < i'm not letting u die from such a weak attack like that>
me:<.............. if i went back now Kokoro.. would....>
ten-tailed: < stop ur whining and now....... its my turn to take over>
*my body is then engulfed in blue Electricity and water*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items