Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 pm
User ImageLydia sighed. "Ah, dreams, they can haunt you, if I can remember correctly.." She stated, for she never slept anymore, not since she was changed. She listened to him blame himself for what happened to his long lost love. "Joshua, It isn't your fault. I have told you so time and time again. People tend to assume the worst when they find something out of the norm, doesn't matter if they are an angel, vampire, or human, and everything in between. If anything, it is the one who killed her that is to blame, he jumped to conclusions instead of trying to find out the truth, it isn't your fault" She said forcefully...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image

Josh had grown used to Lydia's ways, her explanations and such. He nodded softly as he looked at the ground, not want to looked her in the eyes, let alone at all... he felt weak, so he hated to face people when he thought they could sense he was weak. He sighed softly before he spoke, "I miss her... I mean, she was my life... and now she's gone... what else can I possibly think of? That's why I came back to the school after leaving... I found peace here for the time I was here... when I left, it all came back..."  

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 pm
User ImageLydia frowned, she didn't like to see friends like this. "Josh, do you think she would want you to live like this?" She asked, with a soft tone. "I don't think she would want you to be miserable. It's okay to remember, but remember the best. We all lose ones we love, and that can't be changed, but none of them would want us to become depressed and sad all the time. There is so much more to life than that." She reminded. It was her way, try to always remain happy, for things always happened for a reason, even if the reason isn't clear..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:17 pm
Himawari groaned and looked at her hair in the mirror she carried.

It was bushy wasn't it, it was people were staring weren't they?
Well it wasn't that bad, at least it wasn't sticking up into the air.
She looked outside at the rain, two students were playing around.
She waved at then.  

Paper Gears

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:04 pm
James bounded across the lawn in one leap, he landed beside them both and, with handfuls of mud, slapped the back of their heads.
((woo, no boredom))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm
Drusilla was bored now, incredibly so. Angsty Fangs, pissed of Shifters, heartbroken angels.

She did not come to school to watch a soap opera, and with the way the one vamp had been glaring at her earlier for no reason? What had Drusilla done to warrent such treatment? She was glad o one was attacking her outright though, and perhaps if she clung to the shifter she might avoid the threat of Fangs.

Moving over to the were in a floating manner, she smiled politely and introduced herself.

"Hello Darling, I'm Drusilla Martin."

She kissed him on the cheek.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:36 am
User Image
Catherine overheard the conversation of Lydia and her friend and she decided to present herself to this new person:"Excuse me, i am Catherine... a new student here. I unintentionally overheard your conversation with Lydia here, and i do know it is none of my business, but i was turned into what i am because of love. You cannot blame the persons that love... it is a force same as hate, unstoppable, and many mistakes can be made because of it, but love is better reason for them than any other." She smiled at them, her eyes serious and sad. She felt older now, as if the time spent right before she was turned added her years of suffering.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:41 am
Michael shook the mud out of his head. "Wow...thanks..." At the same time Sam had jumped in a puddle and got him even dirtier. "You little..." he started as he tackled the ghost to the ground, both of them laughing.

Sam smiled as the mud ball went right through her. Deciding to have some fun she shifted back into her physical form and jumped into a puddle getting mud and water all over the werewolf and Binky...well Michael. Binky the teddy bear was in her arms getting pounded by water in his face. Michael tackled her to the ground and she started laughing as she fell and got all dirty. "Silly..."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image

Josh looked at the ground, he had been mourning for far too long, but who could blame him? He had lost his love... his life... He sighed silently and was about to answer Lydia when he heard another voice... he turned to see another beautiful vampire girl... he nodded at her and then looked away, "Nice to meet you Catherine... but I was an angel, and she was a demon... it was a forbidden love... reason enough for me to be sent out of the world of light with my wings cut off and my sword broken and all signs of light gone... But I didn't care, it's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all..." He smirked at the dumb, old quote.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 pm
User ImageLydia sighed. "I'll agree to the quote, but not to the rest. Love comes in many different forms and ways, who's to say any of them are wrong? Love is a gift, you can't change the package it comes in..." She said, for she believed it was true. No one has the right to tell you who you can love. She turned to Catherine. "Nice of you to join us. Do you like the Greenhouses?" She asked as she motioned to the overgrown plant life, and muggy air..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 pm
User Image

Josh looked at Lydia and sighed as he looked away. He spoke softly as if in thought, he wasn't speaking to anyone in particular, mostly to himself, but just out loud... "But I loved her far more then anything else... what else can I possibly say... or do? I could never blame anyone else... and that's what you do when you loves someone and then you loose them... you blame yourself... I think I'm going to go back to the lunch room and eat, I haven't eaten yet. Feel free to stay out here..." He walked away quickly, keeping his head held high.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image

Catherine looked at Lydia:"I love the greens here, they look so wild and restless, like we are. Thank you for letting me join." She turned to the boy:"Excuse me, can i know your name? I cannot believe this happened, so much sacrifice for a loved person. What happened to her? Did they send her too to Earth? How can God be so cruel to persons that feel love? It does not make any sense, this world...", she silently ended the sentence, thinking how she got turned by a vampire that was just saving her... saving and sentencing her for ever. She watched the boy leave:"Lydia, what do we do? Do we go back to cafeteria with him? I will follow you. He looks so sad."

((OOC:pls take Cate with you, ill be back in an hour))  

Lainauriel

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image
Lydia fought the urge to smack Josh in the back of the head. She was tired of him blaming himself for what happened. It frustrated her to no end, despite her usual nature. As he walked off, she turned to Catherine. "It's no where near that, if she was on earth, I believe he would have found her by now, but there is no chance of that. Thats one of my older friends, Joshua." She said, linking her arm with Catherine's and leading her back to the cafeteria.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image

Josh sighed when he heard Catherine's question... he didn't want to answer it just yet... he didn't know her so well, but she did seem nice... but lots of people put on the nice master to get what they want from you, but maybe she wasn't like that... he shrugged off his thoughts, he was thinking way too much... He sat down where he had left his food and started to eat it slowly.

(I will be gone for a few hours, so yeah see ya later!)  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

Catherine watched Joshua while led by Lydia. She was feeling rather sorry for him, but she knew many people here had some disturbing story themselves. She knew it was important to have someone to talk to, but sometimes people dont want to talk and just need to feel the pain first before being able to let it go. She silently walked, remembering her own pain, and that it was not emotional at first. She has experience with it and wished that sometimes an angel came to rescue, but it seemed that even angels could not help themselves and that God had its own plans with the feeling Catherine called innocently love. She realized soon enough how love turns easily into hate, and hoped she stopped herself in time from experiencing that.
So when she entered the cafeteria she picked up one small blood bottle and silently sat by Joshua and Lydia.

((OOC:see you all tomorrow))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces