Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:29 am
User ImageGarret slouched in his chair as Brandt had stood up, removing himself from Garret's feet. He was even pouting when Sylva walked into the dining area and her presence caused Garret to react and put on his facade of enjoyment. At any other time he would have been truly happy to see visitors. However, this was unexpected and interrupted his fantasies with Brandt.

Garret was not even dressed for company, though he doubted he would have put forth too much effort in his own home with so small a receiving audience. His shirt was still off and his tight pants were hitting in an uncomfortable spot without underwear to buffer the pressure. And now with company he could hardly just shift himself, that would be rude and Garret attempted to be anything BUT rude.

He stood and tussled his hair. He gave a half wave and crooked smile to both Sylva and Adrian. "You came just in time..." Garret walked up behind Brandt and slid one hand along his side till it reached his chest, "we were just talking about how cute you both are," with his other hand Garret pinched Brandt's butt quickly turned and plopped onto a couch to avoid any injury he might endure from his brother's raged embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Brandt jumped and made a sound of slightly strangled embarrassment as he fought against shouting/throwing things at garret in his effort to act as if nothing had happened - then maybe they wouldn't have noticed. His face, as ever, betrayed him as it flushed bright red, and he quickly truned his back and started rummaging around in the sink in an effort to hide his face and pretend he was washing the pots.

Adrian watched Garret closely and smirked with a raised eyebrow at his displays with his twin. A little part of him was a little jealous since he'd already started to mark garret as his own kind of property in his head - at least because he would make an interesting subject to 'correct' into good behaviour. Still he let this tiny little flare of annoyance die easily. His entertainment at seeing garret manipulate and embarrass his twin eclipsed it easily.

"You were, were you? How so?" he asked Garret with a grin.

Brandt ran the water, still keeping his head low and grumbling aloud, though low enough that he obviously knew no-one would pay attention to him.
"we weren't saying anything of the sort."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

Sylva took pity on Brandt although she too loved watching his expressions. She doubted she could ever get tired of it. Girlish fantasies of wedding bells and the works circled her thoughts. She decided to leave Adrien and Garret alone and offer assistance to Brandt.

"May I help with anything?" she asked standing rather close to him. "I'm not completely oblivious to domestic chores." She watched his hands work. A smile crept in her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 am
User Image

Brandt was caught a little off gaurd by Sylva's approach and looked a little flustered. It was an automatic response around all girls, and while he had no feelings for her, he immediately started to babble somewhat.
"oh no, no it's alright thankyou. I wouldn't dream of having a guest do my chores, especially not a lady like you. uh- i mean, don't worry about it I'm al;most done anyway."
he smiled and washed up the last dishes, placing them on the draining board to emphasise his point.  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 pm
User ImageGarret leaned forward and grinned, he knew pretty well what Brandt had said, even if he could not hear him. Staring Adrian down with the smokiest look he could pull off he said, "how you two staying the night together had images of your naked forms entangled running through my mind. It was quite a bother, couldn't get to sleep I was so aroused by it, you can ask Brandt." This last bit was said with a sly look towards the kitchen, Garret had said it just loud enough he knew Brandt would hear at least a few of the words.

Garret returned his attention to Adrian and knowingly let his gaze roam his form up and down. His irritation with Hana plus his shortened time alone with Brandt was making him act out more than usual. Right now all he wanted was to get everyone hot and bothered just so they would feel somewhat as agitated as he was.

His eyes were narrowed in a lazy look and his tongue languidly moved across his lips to wet them. He slowly leaned back into the couch. Garret knew every move he made was an attempt at suggestive thoughts, his game of seduction would not slow until his mental burden was relieved. However, his teasing manner would also not end to completion because his own frustration wanted to see others unfulfilled. His heart twisted because he knew what he was doing and he hated himself a little. Garret much rather have everyone happy at the end of all things, but right now he could not make himself stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image User ImageAdrian watched Garret carefully, enjoying seeing him squirm once he realised that he was. He then chuckled, his amusement relaxing him considerably. he decided not to question that garret slept in Brandt's bed. It sounded like something he would do, though he didn't for a second think that Brandt had allowed it for longer than a few moments.

"You know very well that we didn't sleep in the same bed, and nothing happened." he said, shaking his head. He then reached under the table and unhooked his whip and brought the coil up and tilted garret's chin up with it.

"And you better be careful where you look, kiddo." he warned, though it was obvious he wasn't offended. he was just trying to make Garret worse for his own entertainment.

Brandt meanwhile started drying the pots so he didn't have to confront what mischief Garret was up to. he winced.
"oh Lord preserve me..." he sighed, shaking his head and focusing on his task. Maybe if he ignored them they'd go away. it had never worked before, but he had hope.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 am
User Image

Sylva watched Brandt dry off the pots and various dishes. He seemed a bit slow in the task as if to postpone something a while longer. With him it was easy to guess though so she made no second attempt to offer at help. But she didn't want to just stnad there and be ignored. So she allowed her fingers to dance gracefully along the edge of the counter as she her playing the piano. When he reached for another pot her hand brushed against his ever so slightly.

"Sorry," she replied as if were by accident and stopped with the finger play and brought them together to rest over her stomach. Light glittered in her silken strands. When the warm light struck it it was like it was a mixture of silver and gold and reflects from the pots bounce off and dances over her skin giving her a slight glow over her serene face. However her calm expression faltered when the reflected light got in her eyes. Her violet eyes flashed their brillence in the light before she blinked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 am
User ImageGarret gave an internal wicked smile. Having Adrian play into Garrets game made it easier to vent his frustrations.

Outwardly Garret let a cool face c**k an eyebrow. "Kiddo, you say?," Garret slowly rose out of his seat trailing a finger along Adrian's side as he did so, "two years your senior." Garret made a glance towards the whip at his chin. He was about two to three inches from Adrian's face and his heart was racing at the thrill he was having.

It was cute how Adrian could get fired up. And now Garret had a whole stage to direct. He was hoping Adrian would react favorably so his plan would continue, a nice domino effect which would move everyone in the house. Garret's main goal would be acomplished for the day and then he could focus on woo'ing each individually. But first...

Garret's gaze stared Adrian down his hair brushing into his eyes, but he was trying to keep this look as serious as possible, though inside Garret was having a lot of fun.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 pm
User Image User Image

Adrian snorted and smiled, putting a little more force into the way he forced Garret's chin up.
"And yet you act so childish, you may as well be a decade my junior." he said with a snort of laughter. he enjoyed garret's touch, but stuck by his insistence that garret had to ask him if anything were to happen. Judging by the look on Garret's face, that might be easier done than he thought.

Brandt blushed as their fingers touched and he cleared his throat.
"oh. S-sorry."
he kicked himself for the action, especially since he didn't find Sylva especially attractive. he admired her beauty of course, but she wasn't his style - she was too cold and manipulative to look at and her reputation preceded her. Still, she was female, which was seemingly enough for his often confused and terribly repressed labido.
he shook himself and dried his hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 pm
User Image

"It'a quite alright," Sylva replied calmed and taking a moment to allow her vision to correct itself. It took but a moment. She glanced over her shoulder to see what the other two were up to. Suspicious it was but not surprising when she saw the scene. Brandt would surely disaprove and as usual blush or shy away a bit. Something that never seemed to change with him.

"They're up to their tricks," she commented in a whsiper as she stood on her toes to speak into his ear. Although her action would not doubt take effect on her she thought she could help him brace himself when he turned around.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image

"oorgh..." he moaned , facepalming. "Cant' I ever get a break form it? Thanks Sylva." he eventually turned around and loudly cleared his throat.

Adrian looked up, looking irritated that they were interrupted. He withdrew and folded his arms, but kept his whip in one of his hands.

"Perhaps we shoudl watch some TV?" he suggested, wanting to distract them,. but far too polite to usher out his guests.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image

Sylva glanced at the time. She supposed it couldn't hurt to continue with the visit. Adrien seemed to be in a better mood now at the least. She hope that would make the trip home better. She gave no preferance to waht show to watch since she rarely ever sat down to watch because focusing on the television meant they were distracted from her. But she could see some advantages like getting close on the couch or tripping and falling onto someone's lap.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:48 pm
User ImageGarret noticed that Adrian had backed away. He would not let Adrian escape so easily now that his game was getting started.

Instead of pouting, as Garret would have normally had his fun been stopped prematurely, he flashed a brilliant smile at Brandt. He reached out and pulled Adrian into a tight embrace. "But Adrian here was just about to punish me for being childish...and then he was going to show me how to be a 'big boy'. Do you know anything about that Brandt?" This last question was asked as Garret bent down to nuzzle into Adrian's neck.

Garret couldn't help himself he gave a quick glance towards Sylva to see if she would jump one of the three men in the room in retaliation to this attention spent on Adrian. Though, Garret half expected to be shoved away by Adrian, as much as Garret charmed people and his ring kept him safe from true harm he knew he was probably pushing the boundary with Adrian, but the next few moments would tell.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image User Image

Bardt sighed.
"come off i Garret, please?" he practically begged. "And didn't you want to ask Adrian about that Hana thing?"
While encouraging the boys together was probably not a good idea, if they occupied each other during their little 'quest' maybe Garret would leave him in peace. So long as he walked far enough ahead of them it wouldn't' be a problem.

Adrian's eyes winded slightly as he was dragged into a tight embrace, partially bent over as he'd lost balance. While he enjoyed the sentiment, the principle annoyed him - he wasn't some rag doll to be pulled around. To demonstrate this point that he was unamused, he promptly elbowed Garret sharply in the crotch.  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm
User ImageGarret shifted as Adrian's elbow came down at his groin. The joint impacted just left of anything important and into the flat of Garret's hip to leg seam. Letting go of Adrian, Garret bounced to the center of the room out of the reach of everyone. "Well!" he said with a great exhale of breath, "I was going to invite him along on our march to stop Hana from destroying us all....except for you Brandt, but after this spout of unprovoked aggression I think I might want to re-think my plan."

He rubbed the impact point for a moment and then stretched. All of a sudden he was bored with his game, time to act the gentleman again. Now with the weight of Hana bringing him back down Garret actually felt the fun of life drain from the day.

Garret flopped back onto the couch he had been sitting on earlier. He looked tiredly at Brandt, "I dont even think he knows of the situation yet Brandt," Garret pulled his knees up under his chin, "You tell him, I'm too upset about it to tell the story all over again."

He was also too depleated in excitement to care at the moment. Garret had gone for a record number of hours without successful flirtation reciprocated or physical positive reinforcement. This was not starting out to be a good day.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff