Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 am
Emily looked down confused. she had only ment to give him somthing in return for helping her. now what, she was supposed to be cursed? What if this did put him in danger. she had so many questions but suddenly felt tired. "umm...ok" she was trying to think. she looked at him confused. "sorry" she said before going to her room. she looked around blankly knowing she wasn't going to sleep. she began putting things way from her boxes she had brought. looking at each book she had slowly as she did. her mind full of what nich had told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm
Nich paced sullenly. He rummaged through his lab and looked for anything that could help him he foundnothing. he was going to have to go to the black marketeer. He unfortunately had nothing to trade. He knew a particular fellow that could help him, but it was wierd. He didnt think he could ask her for that afterwhat he'd done to her.

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey from his cupboard and poured a glass.he drained it, and his hands kept shaking anyway. His eeyes snapped upto the closed door just then. He hadnt even considered how she felt. he was stressing out so badly that he'd just ignored her pain.

Nich didnt know what to do. He kicked off his shoes and pulled his socks off, he didnt think he'd be going anywhere any time soon.

He approached her door and sighed. He lifted his shaking hand and rapped softly on the door before entering.

Nich walked awkwardly into the room. There wasnt even anything girly in it yet but he still felt like a geust in hsi own home.

"Emily i dont exactly know how to say this... I been alone for a long time, and ... i guess i want to say im sorry. I just happened to sit on a bench next to you, and now your whole life is a mess because of me."

He made an awkward movement toward her to establish some contact, but stepped back before he touched her... this was very odd for him.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 pm
Emily turned to look at him, she was tired still and unsure why. maybe it was because she hadn't actualy slept in a while. "oh, its not your fault honestly..things like this happen" she looked back down and put more books on her shelf. "im just sorry my gift to you caused so many problems. though the cursed thing sure fits my life as fasr as luck goes." she laughed lightly. she then grew seriouse. "but don'y blame yourself, none of this is your fault" she commented. she actualy felt like it was hers.

she had no right to accept his invitation for a home.me bringing all of her problems onto him. and now she just made it worse. she sighed and rubbed her head. it suddenly began hurting badly. she stood up to smile at him and assist him should he need it but grew dizzy. she swayed slightly and stumbled lossing her vision she blinked.

this can't be that curse he was talking about. she thought. ive only hade the thing for a few years, and read it only little. she blinked to find she was sitting on the floor.

"uh.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 am
Nich stumbled toward her awkwardly but she fell before he reached her. He didnt know what t think afd her falling.

"Emily, i wouldnt worry too much, ill help you i promise. Right now though your tired, and i think you just blacked out because your beat. So ..."

Nich sat down beside her and his heart swooped a little. he was nervous about being soclose to someone.

"Look... you can sleep, i have to go and see a guy who isnt particulalry legal if you know what i mean. I can get a device to detect curses from him. Im not sure you should come. You'll be safe here, and when i get back i can help you, and then we can live a happy regular room-mate existance."

He stoodand flexed his fingers on his left hand still shaking. He walked to the door but looked back.

"I know its not my fault, but i still feel bad. Dont tell me i shouldnt because i still will. I will make things better though."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:04 pm
emily felt worry for him. she wanted to go with him but was going to rest. she felt so akward. she wasn't use to things like this happening. before he left she walked over and huged him unsure why. she let go quikly steping back. "umm..be careful ok?" she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 am
Ill be fine. "Nich knew he was lying to her but he couldnt not lie."

Nich sighed and left. He walked for a handful of moments before he came to a bar. He walked in and ordered a draught beer. When he was handed a beer in a glass he said he asked for bottled, and the bartender showed him to the back.

That was when his heart began to beatfaster. He was showed into a room with a very old looking sly man and tons and tons of junk.

"I need something to tell if someone is cursed or not.
"Are you cursed young alchemist."
"No."

The old man took the hint with the ambiguous answer, he as probably used to it dealing in shaded goods as he did. He returned from the back with a vial containing a golden hair.

"Now as for payment..." The old man crooned.
"Actully you know i dont live far from here... i was hpoing that... i could just borrow it?" Nich knew before he started thiswouldnt work, and when the old man looked at him with sad features Nich knew. He beleived the old man like him, they were both half-breeds, but the old man had even more useless abilities. He could see magic stronger than most witches, but do none for himself. That is why he dealt in magical items.

"Nich, this is a hair from a siren, the sirens are dead this is extremely rare, if you can trade ill need payment."
"Nich asked grimly"How much"
"Half a foot should be more than enough." This is where Nich quit liking the old man, when the greed shone through his eyes. There was a high demand for sacrificial flesh, and sometimes animals wouldnt do.

The old man brought out a canopic jar and put it on the table. Nich shook back his sleeve and held his arm over the jar as the old man sent a machete through his wrist. Nich's hand fell with a plunk and he shuddered. He bit back the pain as tears came to his eyes. He ran hir right hand over top of his shirt and a peice ripped itself off. The old man handed Nich some green salve and Nich applied it. His stump cooled, and the pain nearly dissappeared. He bound it in cloth, and pocketed the vile.

"thank you" was all he said.

He walked home with his amputated arm in his pocket Back at the apartment he couldnt feel the pain any longer, and he assumed correclt that the salve had healed it. Thats when he went quietly into his workshop.He dug out a boc=x that siad living metal and set to work.

Some hours later he rapped on Emily's door with a gloved fist.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:57 am
(aww thats so sad)

Emily was sleeping hard. She had been asleep since nich had left the lights off in he room. Her eyes opened wide when she heard sombody nock. She stood up wiping her eyes sleepy and opened her door. "oh..your back already? What happened..are you ok?" she asked. He lookedd realtivly sad. She felt bad all over again. She tried to clear her head waiting for his answer. How long had she been asleep?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Nich was worn out, he wasnt very tired, he'd pounded back two energy drinks on the walk home. He didt like the situation he was in.

"Ive got something that can find out what kind of curse you have, and then all we need to do is whatever ritual is required to banish it."

He entered the room and turnede on the lights. The blinds were shut fast so no light could enter from anywhere else.

"This is going to sound wierd so ill explain. There are many druidic arts of reading how certain things fall, dice were invented in this way, and it isnt a lost art either. I have a book on it, and thats what we have to do. I have the hair of a siren. The sirens were evil bitches who would sing alluring songs to sailors from a rock out at the sea, and when the sailors would change their course to go and get it on with the sirens, then their ships would be dashed upon the rocks and they would die. this also meant that sirens were eternally pure maidens. So for this to work you have to be a pure maiden if you catch my drift."

Nich looked at her with a bit of worry, it would have felt wierd asking this of anyone much less an attractive young girl.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:39 pm
Emily blinked at him. well this isnt akward. "um..ya i am" she said lookind down blushing. why was she blushing. "but maybe we should waait. you look so tired, and you should rest" she said concerned. she was in no hurry to do this. she was actualy a bit scared. how does these things work? would she or him get hurt?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Nich sighed. she was going to try and get him to sleep with a medically unsafe amount of caffeine in his veins. he chuckled a little. It was a happy laugh, the kind that you have when your at ease. For Nich was at ease, he finally felt like he could help this girl.

"Its easy, i just have to drop this hair on you flesh, and the way it lands i look up in my book and see what it means."

Nich produced a rather modern looking volume that could have been a textbook in any average high schhol.

"So get naked and lye down.."

Nich grinned back at her before saying.

"You can get naked if you want, but you only really have to lift up your shirt so i can see your belly."

He winked in a joking manner.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Emily blinked at him. "uhh" she didnt know how to respond to that. She walked over and sat down sho she could show him her stomach. he played around a lot huh? "its not going to hurt or anythhing is it?" she asked still slightly sleepy. "ive never had to work with stuff like this" she shruged.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:14 pm
Nich walked over took out the phial with the golden hair. He had a bit of trouble grasping the cork and his face changed quickly. his left hand wasnt working quite right so he used his teeth to unstopper the phial. He put the cork in his pocket and pushed emily back so she was lying flat on her bed.

He Slowly tipped the phial so the golden hair fell toward her stomach. It shimmered in the air, and fell slower than it should have. it was un-natural but beuatiful as it fell.

It slowly curled into a nearly perfect corkscrew on her stomach.

Nich flipped through his book looking at odd shapes drawn in computerized nk until he came to the corkscrew shape.

"Its called the continu-um. Apparently as a witch it would stop your power from ever progressing any further. It vindictive because then the book could never teach you anything. To you, it seems to slow your aging, and is..."

Nich snapped the book shut and had a sad grin on his face. he scooped the hair which he'd paid a heavy price for back into the phial and put it back in his pocket.

He sighed slowly and painfully.

"You'll be fine emily, youll never develop magical powers until the curse is lifted, but i dont think that was a concern for you anyway. In fact youll be the prettiest 30 year old among your friends, and similiarly the most spry senior citizen ever."

Nich lay down beside her on the bad with his face buried in the matress. he let out another long sigh and closed his eyes.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 am
Emily gave a small laugh fixing her shirt. "so i don't grow old? what a bummer. And you didn't finish your sentence. you said and is..? what was that?" she asked sitting up and poking him.

"you know what never mind, your tired and look worn out. you can yell m eabout it later" she stretched and sighed ondering if she COULD develope powers. she had never thought about it. she hummed softly thinking about it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 am
Nich rolled over so he was lying on his back and grinned. Her delighted mood could almost make him forget he was some sort of cyborg now.

"I didnt say you couldnt age, but youll just age slower, im not sure of how much slower but its a residual side effect because witches age only by using and developing their powers, since the natural energies in you are now stoppered youll age slower. The same thing is happening to me, ive got all the juice but like a fraction of the outlets. thats why i still get goddamned acne and im almost twenty."

Nich lifted his gloved hand up so it silhouetted againt the cieling lights. He assumed he would need to start wearing two gloves so he didnt look weird but a horrendous half flesh half metal scontraption would probably stick out more. he considered just sticking to the one when he let it fall to his side.

"Im anything but tired too, i told you i sleep most of the day forever ago, and since its morning again i would be crashing right about now, but i just tanked back two energy drinks on the way home in case the whole curse thing took awhile."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 am
"mm" emily noded. "whats up with the glove? you weren't wearing one erlier. A new style?" she smiled completly unaware of what he did. She stood up and kiked the last few boxes to the courner, so she could organize things easer. "well since my last gift went horribly out of whack i need to find something else to give you.....hmm what do you like?" she laughed.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff