Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 am
Prince yawned and, much to his disappointment, got up. His clothes were wrinkled and his hair was a mess. Then his stomach grumbled. RJ was already up. She performed a few stretches to loosen up. Prince could help but smile at the nice view she presented when she bent over.

Ignoring with appearance he went and checked on Andrew. "Good morning, sunshine," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:23 am
"Good morning." Andrew said, sounding absolutely bored stiff. He sat up with a visible cracking sound and couldn't help but wince from it. over the night he seemed to have decomposed a little worse, but otherwise was fine.
he stood up and ran a hand through his hair to get it out of his face. He started to feel hungry, which wasn't new but was more unusual, and wondered how long it woud be before he had to scavange again.
"did you sleep well?" he asked casually  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 am
"I always sleep well," Prince replied stretching. "I would offer breakfast but not really sure who's on the menu.....I'm still willing to give ya that dog I offered earlier though.......seriously."

Then he strolled off to tidy himself up. RJ stood ready and seemed to be carrying more weapons than yesterday and had prepared Prince's arsonal and laid it on the bed for him. There was a bullet proof vest and various guns for him to choose from. "You know just what I like," he replied sarcastically putting on the vest and trying to find places for a few guns and extra ammo.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:39 am
"Dogs don't quite do the trick, i'm sad to say." Andrew relied, and watched them with the weapons.
"do i get a gun?" he asked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 am
"Neg-" RJ began to say but was then cut off.

"Don't see why not," Prince replied. "This whole thing seems like something out of the 'Outer Limits'......might as well continue adding to it. Pick your party favor."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 am
"hm..." he scanned his eyes over what was aviliable, showing a surprisingly deep knowledge of guns. his father had always had them in the house and taught him how to use them as a boy since he'd wanted him to also go into the army.
He picked out a high-powered rifle and what was essentially a submachine gun. Covering himself for accurate shots and just shots to disable the zombie stemporarily.
"these will do." he said, looking pleased with himself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 am
"Trying to make up for something?" Prince grinned mischieviously. "I'm just teasing.....as I'm sure you're well aware of by now."

Prince himself had went with classic hand guns. RJ now though bared a sniper rifle and looked as if she was ready for battle.

((G2G)) crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:08 am
Andrew laughed.
"yeah, right. Are you sure you don't want soemthing more powerful. to kill them you've got to get most of the brain, and if you want to disable them you've got to try and blow off a limb."
he shrugged.
"It's your funeral."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:12 am
"You doubt my aim?" Prince asked pretending to act insulted. Then he shrugged and gestured to RJ. "Don't forget I have she who hovers around me more than my own shadow."

Granted Andrew bought up something he never really considered. If he got....turned.....what would RJ do? Lock him up and feed him when needed or do him a favor and end it? And what would he do if he lost her? It was things he always had lingering in the back of his mind but this was a serious mission they were going on. The risks were high, the reward greater, and it was doubtful everyone was going to make it. Andrew for certian if they were successful-granted he had said it was what he wanted.

Prince laughed nervously, but remained smiling through the shadow of the dark thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:24 am
"Your aim has nothing to do with it. You could be an expert marksman, but that gun wouldn't kill them because it's too clean a shot. Like i said, you need to splatter them. Perhaps get rid of 70% of the brain." he shrugged again. "i've been experimenting." he smirked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am
Prince raised an eyebrow at Andrew's smirk. "Ill keep that in mind," he replied as he reconsidered exchanging his weapons and handed RJ a few more explosive.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:51 pm
"Short fo common sense, which tends to lack when people get panicked, what will I have that'll stop random passers by shooting me in the face?" he asked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 pm
Prince paused a moment a think. "A helmet of some sort I suppose....something that SWAT people would use perhaps," he replied. "Might have to dig around the inventory to find one."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:17 am
Andrew nodded. It would obscure his dead-ness to a degree, and would also protect his weak spot.
"alright, that would do nicely if you don't mind." he said with a nod  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:23 am
"Sure thing," Prince replied shrugging like it was no big deal. He disappeared to the upstairs. They men seemed nervous after he had told them about their special guest.

"Mickey," he hollared. "We got any helmets in storage? Preferably a SWAT type."

"I don't know boss," he replied. "You want me to go look?"

"Normally when I for something that isn't around means yes-doesn't it?" he said.

"Right on it, boss," he replied again-scurrying off. He came back about 15 minutes later with an old SWAT hemet. It was a bit scuffed up from previous ownership but it had a bullet proof visor. "Good job," Prince commented as he returned to the downstairs. "Here," he said holding out the helmet. "See if it fits."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff