Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:21 am
"I see. Please try to get to bed earlier then. I recommend one to two hours earlier."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:52 am
User Image

When she had returned from her lunch hour, Lulu made her way back to her office and once again replaced her sign of availability back on the glass of the door. She entered the room and sat back in her seat where she covered her mouth after relieveing a brief yawn. She sat back and closed her eyes briefly to rest them while the oppertunity was there. She would have a tone of file organizing to take care of now that the new students had begun to get more situated with the school. It was a fact that the more comfortable students became, the more likely typical issues of the teens generation would shine through, especially amongst the female population.

It hadn't been more then two weeks and already around twenty female students had come to her for advisement whether it be relationship or school work related. To be honest she hadn't expected so many visits so soon, but it would seem the freshmen were far more open to the schools benefits. 'Perhaps I should appreciate that I'm trusted amongst the masses... but for the love of Yevon, I've never had such a consistency of visits.' She thought this inwardly as she looked down at this list of files she would need to update.

Rinoa_Heartilly4

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Rikku was ready to go to her next class and decided to leave the Drama class. She sighed and walked off to the History .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 pm
The sapphire-haired girl looked up to the blonde who entered. "Uhm... miss?" She glanced at her attire. "Would you mind... covering up?"  

Princess Schala Zeal

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm
"You're the teacher?" Cloud looked at Schala Zeal slightly confused then to Rikku hopeing that she would know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 am
She nodded. "Miss Zeal. And you are?"  

Princess Schala Zeal

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 am
"Cloud Strife." He bows respectfully, "I thought you were a student." Cloud was blushing slightly when he stood up from his bow. Miss Zeal looked too young to be a teacher here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 am
Kadaj stumbled around in the hallway. He was trying to remember his schedule. He decided he must have dropped it when he ran away from Terra and Reno.

Genisis passed out copies of Loveless to his class. "This is our fist play of this year."  

Namine the Nameless

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am
She smiled. "I am immortalized at the age of 16, but I am currently 14,025 years old."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 pm
Rikku now was really confused. "Ummmm Excuse me, Which class am i suppose to go?" she smiled with a confuse face.  

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 pm
Sephiroth sighed as he pulled out his notebook for class. '' Looks like there is no one new is this class'' he mumbled to himself. As time was going by Sephiroth took notes as he waited for lunch to stat maybe then he can meet new people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 am
Reno sighed. It had been 5th period for 10 minutes, and he was already swamped with homework, and a lot of other stuff like textbooks that the teachers piled on with a malicious look on their faces. He was sure they really hated him, and most of the students either hated him as well, or feared him, sometimes both.  

Databyte

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm
Lucrecia had not expected to bump into Vincent the first thing she did after she had made sure the young blonde had arrived at the right classroom. Instantly blushing, she shied away, a nervous smile creeping up on her lips.

"V-Vincent! I wasn't expecting to see you! Is there any problem?" she chimed out, concerned, and eyed him worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG
Please Proceed to Lunch
(I've extended class periods from three IRL days to four, if four days feels too short I may extend it to five, so please bear with me while we find our happy median)

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm
Sephiroth quickly gathered his supplies, and walked out the door for lunch. The white haired boy Rushed for the slushie machine there is a huge line most of the time, and he did not want to wait for to long. When he arrived Sephiroth looked around and stood in line to get a slush, there were already eight people in line. after a brief time sephiroth got his drink and took a seat in the middle of the lunch room. Sephiroth was pretty well known through the school so the boy waited for company to come visit with him.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff