Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:21 pm
Stormy smiles at Pepper.
"We allowed in if we don't discturb the young misses and masters.Most of them is on break so it will be fine. We no get in trouble, Stormy would never let that happen."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Broken moves in to the area, and sits down. He may be an elf, but he is determined to become more.
Much more.
He sits and becomes lost in thought.  

Falsequivalence

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:03 pm
Everyone the elf list has been updated (as of right now)! So if you see an issue PM me please
I am removing the poll!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm
((Yeah, my name BETTER be on there smile ))
Broken gets himself some tea.  

Falsequivalence

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:03 pm
As Oshen completes the dishes he had to wash, he looks for more to do sensing that the halls would soon be empty of the master and mistress's Oshen gathers the needed supplies to go clean the trophy room. "Oshen know not where the room is or if it is still in existance Oshen shall ask the Head elf or Head master about it." Oshen has a habit of talking to himself when trying to clarify facts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 am
"Yes, I help, Lana. Kari loves too help. And thank you for the compliment," said Kari, softly smiling. Was she finally making friends for the first time?  

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 am
Tsk tsk. Alicia elf is just leaving the Trophy Room and is noticing Professor Adonis is not been announcing the Trophies! I believe Slytherin is winning last term too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 pm
Broken wanders off to go see the house points everyone currently has. He is secretly vouching for Ravenclaw to win, because he doesn't like Slytherin, who is currently winning.  

Falsequivalence

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

'Thank you Kari,' They set out to make some very delicous cookies, because Kari is new Lana elf, lets her do most of it, so she can get used to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:17 pm
Seeing that the trophy room seams to have not shown itself Oshen resigns to clean the halls of the seventh floor. "Broom, Dusting cloths, mop, bucket, soap" Oshen reviewed his list of items aloud to ensure he did not for get it and headed off to the seventh floor to clean.  

Oshenukhar

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 pm
'plik, plik, plik' the dripping of water, falling constantly onto a porcelain basin is what made her wake up. Zella jolted upright, disoriented of her bearings and feeling slightly dizzy. She rubbed her temples and took a look around. She was in a dark, gloomy washroom. A single light-bulb flickered on and off while darkness swallowed the rest of the scene. It was cold here. Zella tries hard to remember what happened the night before and a sudden stream of uncoordinated images flood through her head. A flood. Drowning. Screaming. And death. The truth hit her with a painful bang. Her masters were gone, washed away by a flood that she couldn't quite remember. Zella stood up, shaking violently and hugging herself against the folds of her makeshift pillowcase shirt. She still didn't know where she was but she knew she had to find a way out soon. Zella scuttles towards where she thinks where the walls are and immediately bumps into something hard. "Well, this room is certainly small" She thought, inching around the edges. She tries hard not to panic, She had to keep her fear so she could find the door. Zella feels an indented surface of the wall and excitement and anxiety rush through her. The Door! She quickly find the handle and push it wide open, with not a care about what she would find on the other side.

(sorry about the bad grammar here, I realized I was talking in first person so I had to switch it all sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Zella opened the door, expecting another room, or perhaps a door leading outside, or maybe a door going into some sort of dark, dingy place but certainly not what actually what was layed out before her. A warm, homely kitchen full of bustling house elves, laughing and working. Where in the world was she? She stood there, staring out at the vast amount of elves, her eyes filled with shock and her legs, unable to move.  

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

Lana saw a shocked-looking elf who had just entered the kitchen, standing as still as stone, Lana approached her and asked 'Hello elf, whats is your name?' She said admiring the elfs eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 am
Also seeing the new elf, even newer than herself, she carefully placed the 4-sheets of cookies in the oven, and walked over to her, following Lana.  

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

'She seems surprised' Lana announced to Kari when she arrived next to her in front of the new elf, 'And she seems new, should we give her a tour then an easy task?' Lana quizzed KayKee.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games