Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kstar13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
"Thanks." Kaylin replied to Andrew, and tried to ignore the now itch-less rash. "Those bunnies and chicks sure are tough, huh?"
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:08 am
Those darn flowers, everytime I come back from a 12 hr break I get another rash in one or two throws. xd

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 am
Come on everyone, we need more students for classes! We want to win the House Cup don't we? I thought so. wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 pm
((Sorry I haven't been in the guild recently. Been too much crap IRL...))  

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Zack sits down on the couch with a sigh..."New term, and I'm ALREADY tired..." he says almost under his breath.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 am
"Is everyone settled in for term?" *Professor Tina Aurora said as she walked into the common room throught the portrait hole.*

(Kitty and MLT it has been two days are you going to take the poll down today/tonight?)

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

kstar13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 pm
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
"Yes Professor! Everything's great!" Kaylin said hurriedly. When she looked around at all the older students in the room, she blushed crimson and stuck her nose in a book.
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 am
*Professor Aurora began to giggle a little.* "That's great Kaylin! How is everyone else?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image"I am doing well Professor, I will be ready for classes in two days." Andrew said with a confident tone "I want to make this one of the best the school has ever seen and Hopefully we will win the cup!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 pm
*yawns* "I'm tired, but ready" Kiori smiled lazily.  

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:26 am
"That's great Andrew. I really want all of you to work hard and earn Points this term so we can win the House Cup. In return, I promise to work hard to be one of your Teachers, by posting Lessons regularly and keeping the classes up to date." *Looks at Kiori and makes a little laugh.* "Why are you tired, term has barely started, but I'm glad your ready. What is everyone taking this year?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image Andrew rushed out of the common room and down to the transfiguration class to check on something, after getting his answer he dashed back. "There is only about 1 day left to sign up for classes and there is only myself in the Transfiguration class out of Gryffindor come on we can earn some major points in that class. If you had noticed there have been at least 2 professors of hogwarts that were Gryffindors when they were students and they went on to teach the subject." Hinting to Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore, Andrew took a breath and continued, "Let's take over the class there are about 6 Slytherins there and 2-3 Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws" Andrew was a little tired after running from the Transfiguration Tower to Gryffindor Tower, but he was determined to have more classmates of Gryffindor house in the class. " we can try to get the cup this year guys"  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 am
"Come on everyone! Do we want to win the House Cup of not? If you can afford to, go sign up, quickly!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 pm
"Come on everyone! Do we want to win the House Cup of not? If you can afford to, go sign up, quickly!"

User Image Hearing what Professor Aurora said made Andrew think... "Lets get that cup we can not let the Slytherins win forever come classes will be fun and we can help each other!"  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 am
"Andrew is right! How do you think Slytherin has won so many times in a row?! It's because they help each other when they need it! Gryffindor needs to do that now! By the way today is the last day to Sign Up for Classes, and Transfiguration only has one student in it, which it Andrew. What about our eager First Year? Do you want to Sign Up for Transfiguration? If so you better hurry!"

{Psst... I'm a Grad. I can only be in here this week and then I can't post here again.}

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff