Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:48 pm
Indeed, Shinrei was watching Dahry's plight in great amusement. He remained in the shadows, to stay out of view lest anyone else arrive to disturb his plans. After Dahry began to look extremely annoyed at his delay, he finally crept out of the darkness to silently approach Dahry from behind. "Here is the tracking device on the Descendent." He stated when he was right behind her, holding out the device. "I am curious though, why do you still insist on working for Dufus Shinra." The shinobi asked with a wide smirking grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:54 pm
Dahry turned slowly and accepted the device he held without comment. She briefly went over it and only after she finished did she deign to reply, " I haveyour required payment here with me, and I only work for that pathetic man to further my ends, " She looked at him then and her gaze was as cold as her voice , " If you get in my way, then we shall again show each other that we are both serious. Don't interfere with this one if you would like to continue recieving the payments from me. " She then reached into a heretofore undisclosed pocket and pulled out a thin and long, metal box. She opened it, and removed two bottles which she handed to Shinrei without further coomment. She nodded to him, not at all friendly, and thenstood back waiting for him to finish his testing of the substance before arranging a new deal.  

savanacat

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:04 am
--ACTIVATION CONFIRMED--
Checking Status....
Status Fully Operational
Checking Directives...
Directives Not Found
Conclusion - Activation Without Mission Perameters - Self Will Subroutines Restored
-Ambulatory Systems Online-
-Sensory Systems Online-
-Combat Systems Online-
Location Confirmed: TransMidgar-Kalm Underground Laboratory -Area Appears Abandoned
Evidence Indicates Disturbances Nearby - Directive: Move To Engage And Investigate
--CLOSE LOG--

There was an explosion, and a rumbling nearby just over a ridge from where Vaizel was. A Metalic form streaked into the sky in a trail of blazing boosters. Then the fire stopped and it descended, to land on ungainly looking legs with a very hard and solid impact just a few feet away. Then it stood up, considering all present with it's thin eyeless mechanical head. It was roughly humanoid, but with thin appendages, and somewhat imbalanced looking appearance. Two boosters extended from it's back, responsible for it's ability to fly. Crossed between them were a pair of weapons, one, a long thin sword with internal mechanics evident in some places. The second was a long and heavy looking rifle/cannon.

After a moment while it regarded them it spoke in a digitized speaker voice. "Cease Hostilities. This Area Is Under The Protection Of Shinra Corp. Leave Now Or Suffer The Consequences."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:46 am
Vaizel froze staring with barely concealed irritation. The robot's declaration exacerbated Vaizel's own prejudices towards Shinra. He sat there mentally snarling, his own impulse was to attack the contraption and show it exactly what he thought of Shinra. But Vaizel had to consider Dawn, she needed to be taken someplace much safer than this, With a snarl Vaizel launched himself bodily into the air flapping his misshappen wings as he slowly gained altitude. It was as he rose that he noticed the figure which had landed beside him earlier, the other winged one... what was his name? "Zaber! Not now! there are too many! We'll take them down later!" He yelled, as he turned back in the direction of Midgar, he hated to retreat, but for Dawn he would swallow his pride, and do what was neccesary.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:41 pm
"..Too many?... neutral There was only that one robot...the others ran away..." Sabel stated in mild confusion. It did not occur to her that he was retreating only because he was worried about her welfare. She cared little for her own welfare, and she was perfectly fine besides. "Ummm, Where are we going?" She asked, as then another question dawned on her. "And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:50 pm
Shinrei took the vials nonchalantly and eyed the contents with a small smirk. "The Remnants are so silly aren't they? Putting up such a fuss to get their hands on this." He mentioned aloud, more as if he were speaking to himself than paying any attention to Dahry. "Well, I have other clients to deal with, so if you'll excuse me..." Shinrei spoke, leaving his sentence hanging before suddenly being gone.

A short while later the shinobi arrived at the 7th Heaven, he wore none of his usual manner of dress, and had many of his weapons in plain sight. A red cloaked man sat in the back, and Shinrei grinned even as the barrel of the man's gun aimed for him. He hadn't seen it move, but he had not expected to. "Ah, Vincent Valentine I see." Shinrei said with a knowing smile. "Official records state you dead, yet the files of Profeesor Hojo stated otherwise. A great favor done to the world that he was killed." Seeming to recall his manners, Shinrei bowed. "I am Kisaragi Shinrei, House of Godo."

Misander

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Vincent's cold eyes never left the table in front of him, and the half empty glass in his left hand while his right crossed over to aim the gun towards Shinrei on his left. "In some circles, knowing too much can be a punishable offense." His aim didn't waver as he continued sipping at his glass, though many nearby decided they were finished and stood to leave after paying their tabs. "Are you here to see me, or someone else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:14 pm
Zaber kept his sword sheathed. He took a look at the robot, and decided it wouldn't be the best idea to start a fight with it. If confrontation could be avoided, that was the best course of action while he was in this weakened state. There was no doubt in his mind that one solid Grants spell could bring it down, but that gun would drop him before the coin struck his blade. Zaber lifted off and caught up to Vaizel. "I'm going to the hospital to check on Shade. That's where I'll be if you need me. Later." Zaber broke off from Vaizel's path and flew towards the hospital, which was thankfully the opposite direction of the robot.

OOC: I just realized I never posted the profile for my secondary character Shade. I should probably do that, as I want to be able to start using Shade again, instead of him being an unconsiouss body.  

Zaber Blade

Kanna Moto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:51 pm
OOC: Am I allowed to jump back in again? If not, gomen nasai everyone.

Melody watched, placidly, at the scene below. She'd been following Zaber and this 'Vaizel' person for a while, studying them. She looked skyward, as if searching for the answers to her mixed up memories. One part of her wanted to dystroy Zaber and his comrade dearly, and another, gentler part of her...wanted to help them. Something about Zaber's past faith in her had jogged her memory. And she was afraid of the outcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:27 pm
The demon Angel
Vincent's cold eyes never left the table in front of him, and the half empty glass in his left hand while his right crossed over to aim the gun towards Shinrei on his left. "In some circles, knowing too much can be a punishable offense." His aim didn't waver as he continued sipping at his glass, though many nearby decided they were finished and stood to leave after paying their tabs. "Are you here to see me, or someone else?"
OOC: You can post as much or as little as you want for an original character, I believe they will only really get on your case if you are playing a story character and never post.

Shinrei smiled. "I am afraid, that I am unfortunatly prone to having a dangerous amount of information. It is my profession. That is actually the reason I am here." He reached into his cloak and pulled out a small device. "I would like to speak to someone representing AVALANCHE, for I have a piece of information they may find useful. I believe you are one of them, are you not?"

OOC: Just in case you haven't caught on, Shinrei planted a tracking device on Sofia, then sold the information to Dahry of ShinRa for two vials of Jenova cells. He is now offering it again to AVALANCHE. Quite simply put, Shinrei is a jerk.  

Misander

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:28 pm
The robot watched them leave, pleased with the completion of his first self will mission. It stood for a moment considering it's options. The one thing it knew for sure was that it didn't want to return to hybernation. He needed to find his creator, he didn't even know how much time it had been since it had last seen Dr. Ghast, during one of it's temporary test activations.

--OPEN LOG--
Mission Completed: Secure Area And Cease Disturbances
New Mission Parameters Prepared: Seek Out Creator And Directors.
First Objective: Locate Midgar And Shinra Personel And Retrieve Information Then Determine Second Objective.
--CLOSE LOG--

The robot knew it's name was Slayer 1. Slayer 1 was ready to move out. It gathered itself low to the ground, then leapt up high in the air activating it's thrusters halfway to the peak of it's jump. It maneuvered into a hover, then started to gain altitude before changing it's angle and streaking off towards the city visible to the southwest. It could see what was left of the Shinra Tower. It knew from it's memory logs, that was the most likely place to start it's search.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:11 am
Vincent stood and approached Shinrei, his gun held down by his side but he could easily bring it up and fire before the disinherited ninja could do anything about it. "I do not speak for them, but I will listen to your information, however perhaps you should consider that you are not the only one with information. I know who you are, and I have a suspicion that she will wish to have words with you first." He pointed past Shinrei at the doorway behind him.

Yuffie crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at Shinrei's back, resisting the urge to growl, as she let Vincent finish, then waited for her brother to turn and face her.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:54 am
Vaizel nodded mutely to Zaber, watching the more agile man fly off in a different direction. He flew silently for several long moments, the only sound was the metal clanking of his wing plates and the hissing of the mechanisms that moved them. Vai could still feel that strange disjointed burning that seemed to come from WITHIN his wings, when he used them alot, much like how an overused muscle would burn... but his wings were completely mechanical! ... weren't they? He shook his head, they were approaching the 7th Heaven, and Vai realized he might need to speak to Dawn... he had sort of kidnapped her... but he couldn't bear the thought of her being dragged around by a REMNANT!! Vaizel touched down a little ways away from the 7th Heaven, he hit the ground with a resounding crash, before very gently setting Dawn on her feet. "Are you alright? I didn't hold you too tightly did I?" He asked nervously, It was Dawn! but.... How????  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:49 pm
Getting impatient, Sofia starts to track down the one who took Sabel, she leaves a message to Yazou that she could not wait and has to follow. She promises in the message not to try and fight without prior permission. Sabel, this is all your fault, you just had to do this silly mission of yours.

"Yazou, I have a visual of Sabel who was caught as I said, now though we have a new problem. I am now in Kelm, please assist!" She hangs up and hopes that someone will reach her soon. She has no idea what to do now without any more orders.

She pulls out her weapon is going to prepare to attack the machine. This is all your fault, Sabel, all your fault!  

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items