Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:50 pm
"Er... Turk you say? I mean if a guy with big metal implants asks you if your from Shinra you shouldn't answer him right away."

He looked at Dahry and Fenrir and saw that his game with Garm's mind was over so he drew his Sakabatou and knocked Garm out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:51 pm
Fenrir, slightly taken aback that Dahry would completely ignore his threatening position and heroish challenge (all he needed was a little divine wind to fan out his..... er.... hawian shirt regally).

" HEY! ShinRA scum! My name is Fenrir Van Aesir, you killed my father.... I mean maimed my friend! Prepare to die!"

Garm slumped to the ground under Xuriel's blow. Fenrir's grey eyes shifted to the man when he heard his brother groan. Incensed at the violence perpetrated on the person of his twin he boldly announced, " Don't hit my brother! You're next punk!"

Eskevar Fire Cross

savanacat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:54 pm
Dahry listened to the many accusations and confusing tidbits of information thrown to her by the assorted people affiliated with different factions. The only thing made any sense to her was the total and complete nonsensical quality to it all. A blinding insight came toi her that perfectly explained the situation that no one else was explaining...They were all mad! She came to this realisation and then decided, as the only apparently sane and sensible person in the vicinity...that she should leave the vicinity. She set out at an easy jog as she followed her nose. She was going to follow the obvious trail of ninja-smoke-scent that wnt off in the direction of an alleyway behind the bar in front of her. She was going to have a nice...chat...with Shinrei and then she was going to get back her file. Shinrei would come to, if he already didn't, reget that he had stolen THAT one along with all the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:45 pm
Angel_Chii-Chan
Chii Squeals and clutches to Vaizels other leg. "FUN!!!!" Joins in the girly game of clutching to vaiz's legs. "why we doing this again?" she wispers to the other girl on his other leg.
mrgreen "Because he's a BISHIE!" Sabel 'squee'ed loudly, and rubbed affectionately against Vaizel's leg. mrgreen  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:11 pm
Vaizel paused again to consider, as his question was recieved with an astounding variety of reactions. Some of the people to whom he had directed his questions seemed to have developed a strange animosity for one another. Others fled, and still others proudly proclaimed to be a part of the scourge, only to threaten Vaizel with the most rediculous statement imaginable. Vaizel couldn't help it, he stared. "Chocobo?" He asked rather lamely, it seemed almost as though the people around him absorbed his own insanity for a short time,... He gazed at them all like they were lunatics,... until he remembered the two leeches which where glued to his legs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Get them OFF!!! SUCCUBI!!!!" He screamed, and he would have bolted but for the small hindrance of the two bodies which entwinned his legs, instead he ended up doing an odd windmilling motion with his arms, his wings flared out and flapped desparetly but despite all of this he pitched forward with a loud crash and another cry of "Get them off me!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:26 pm
Saerenna got tired of waiting, and while the guarding Metal Chocobo (LOL, hey, that's a keyblade...) was occupied by the clinging girls, she ducked around him and into the bar. She looked around for some paperwork to muss. After all, an eye for an eye. Or in this case, messy office for a messy office.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:11 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel paused again to consider, as his question was recieved with an astounding variety of reactions. Some of the people to whom he had directed his questions seemed to have developed a strange animosity for one another. Others fled, and still others proudly proclaimed to be a part of the scourge, only to threaten Vaizel with the most rediculous statement imaginable. Vaizel couldn't help it, he stared. "Chocobo?" He asked rather lamely, it seemed almost as though the people around him absorbed his own insanity for a short time,... He gazed at them all like they were lunatics,... until he remembered the two leeches which where glued to his legs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Get them OFF!!! SUCCUBI!!!!" He screamed, and he would have bolted but for the small hindrance of the two bodies which entwinned his legs, instead he ended up doing an odd windmilling motion with his arms, his wings flared out and flapped desparetly but despite all of this he pitched forward with a loud crash and another cry of "Get them off me!!!"
She Blinks and bites your leg with fangs then she gets off "Taste nasty" she looks arouns for someone else to cling to. She thinks then she clings to Shinrei. "BISHIE!!!!!" Clings to him and burrys her head in his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:16 am
Fenrir was in a royal temper now. Not only had Dahry completely ignored him and run after that ninja-ish looking person Xuriel looked as unconcerned as ever after the violence perpetrated on Garm.

The said victim of that violence was now coming around. " Oh.... my head...." he blinked and looked around himself. " Where am I?...... more importantly who am I?" His grey eyes widened with fright as they rested upon Vaizel. " Good Lord! Am I in the midst of a theater troupe?"

Fenrir looked over to his brother. " Ah! Garm you're awake! Don't sit there staring like a ninny help me go after that scientist!" Garm looked at his brother blankly.

" Garm.... is that my name?" Just then Romulus and Remus decided to show their pleasure at having Garm back they lept towards him. " AHHHH!! Wolves!" he cried leaping to his feet just as Vaizel crashed to the ground. In his mad dash to escape what he assumed to wild beasts he tripped over the prone Vaizel adding to the pile of bodies.

Fenrir by now realized his twin was not..... the same. " Garm.... what's gotten in to you?" he cried and when his brother went down he dashed over to help him up.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:01 am
"Oh dear, I might have hit him harder than I meant to..." said Xuriel, OH SH*T DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD???!!! scream , Xuriel slapped himself within his mind, "I mean er... um... er... hmm...zzZ...?...!!! I mean... ah screw" with that he walked up to Garm and knocked the guy out again, then he quickly fled deeper into the bar where he saw the woman before searching for something. Ignoring that he smashed though the wall of the building and ran. He might come back later when everyone forgot about him which would be after they forgot who smashed though a office and a wall...and who knocked out the twin guy twice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:09 pm
Fenrir watched in disbelief as the same punk hit his brother AGAIN! The last guy who made Garm cry wound up in a halo..... not to mention the other one who was inexplicably mauled by "wild dogs."

Young Van Aesir's temper (never very long suffering) was completely overwrought. First the wolf chow disaster, then several hours of his day he couldn't quite account for, then that blasted scientist, and now his poor little brother (no matter he was only little by 20 minutes) was hit not once but twice... mom would kill him if he let anything happen to Garm and then dad would resurrect him and kill him again and how would he face Garm in the afterlife? Galvinized this thought he ignored the squirming mass of fan girls, twisted experiment and hefted his unconcious twin from the top of the pile. He grunted as the dead weight of his twin settled on him. " Oaf.... you have got to lose some weight," he grunted.

Having dragged his brother to a relatively safe location (he hoped) that is propped up against a metal crate, he sternly ordered the wolves to stay. He then turned with an almost sadistic smile to breach lately made by the fleeing man in the wall of the 7th Heaven. He leaped after internally contemplating a variety of unpleasent things inspired mostly by his time in the Turks.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:00 pm
Saerenna began rifling through file cabinets, completely ignoreing the person who had barged in and ran through a wall. After all, it onlt helped her messing things up scheme. She grabbed a stack of papers and meticulously strew them in every corner of the room she could find, going back for more when she ran out. Tucking papers under things, over things, in things, on things, sticking them on the ceiling with chewing gum.... She was actually really enjoying it. She read a random sheet of paper and burst out laughing at the complete idiocy written upon it...before sticking the paper in the toilet and flushing, so that it would clog the drains. Then she went back to find more paper....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:09 pm
"She BIT ME!!" Vaizel stared in astonishment, as Chii pronounced him disgusting and found herself a new victim. The Cyborb watched in morbid disbelief as luminescent lavender blood oozed from the fang marks on his thigh. His gaze swiveled to Sabel and he watched her with an understandable degree of apprehension as he struggled to his feet. "Watch out for the Seccubi! They Bite!!" He called out to Shinrei, who was still 'hiding' just past the hole in the wall of the 7th Heaven. It was just as he spoke these words that Vaizel first noticed Saerenna. His jaw dropped and in a strangled voice he shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!" He stumbled towards her dragging the dead weight of the JENOVA Clone with his weaker leg. "Don't DO that!! I don't even know what those are yet!!!" came the aggitated cry as he fumbled his way towards the Turk.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:02 pm
Dahry sat watching Shinrei as he hid behind the back wall of 7th Heaven for a minute or two before closing in. She was going to savor the moment. She stealthily crept up behind him, knocking over only one trashcan in the process, and gripped his shoulder tightly. She then proceeded to verbally abuse Shinrei, all the while keeping up her tight hold on his shoulder. "... a lying rat....sneak...violated the contract...disgraceful...entirely devoid of honor...Shame to your clan...AND YOU OWE ME!!!" Much of what she said was quiet and apparently more alarming to Shinrei than the threats that were audible. She then stated her ultimatums, You will return my file, You will henceforth forget the information inside of it, you will finish the contract that you left incomplete, clean out my cat's litterbox....and take off your clothes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:10 am
Geez, he's following me... oh well too bad for him, with that Xuriel changed into a shadow and slipped away into the darkness... tripping and stumbling away er... gracefully fleeing, invisible in all the darkness around him.  

Mihama Haruka

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:08 pm
Saerenna turned to the mechanical chocobo who had commanded her to stop. She read the heading of the top of the paper in her hand and said, "That's alright, they're all a bunch of nonsense anyway. Did you know that someone here ordered a 225 lb crate of bananas last July?" Striking a pose, she declared, "I am Saerenna of the ShinRa turks, here to avenge the misdeeds done upon our office by returning the favor!" She then stuck her tongue out at the metal bird with the growth on his leg and proceeded to eat the papers she was holding. Too bad it didn't taste like dog food...or pickles.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff