Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Hunter's Mark OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:24 pm
hmm... I think I'll take embracing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm
Bow-chicka-bow-wow.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 pm
I wonder what constitutes embracing the legacy...

And Des, get to work on your character. I know you can get it done, spending so much time chatting at me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 pm
Its almost done, shush.

I got to drool over the Galaxy at War book yesterday.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 am
*sigh* Anyways, here's some things to consider:

1- Whenever you guys go looking for a job, you'll randomly get a pre-planned run, which may or may not be very profitable or difficult.

2- Should you wish for me to find specific types of jobs, like kidnapping, assault, whatever, you'll have to pay a commission in order to make it come out, but it will be more in line to what you like, and probably rather profitable.

3- Since I am a bounty hunter, and consequently require that I run at least one BH mission a month to retain that status, my character can opt out of the missions you select. In fact, he may just opt out of quite a few of them anyway.

4- If my character joins in on any of your missions, he gets a share automatically. This way, if you are interested in getting larger cuts, you can try to do things at an increased difficulty level.

So. Plan your profits very carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 am
So... he just becomes a choffer?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm
You mean Chauffer? no. He simply works as an independent agent for you guys. The way I figure it, unless you need extra help on the gunrunning, he'll simply manage things elsewhere. The logic is this:

1- there will already be four of you romping around, hopefully, thereby already filling a good well rounded group.

2- It gives you guys more cash.

3- It allows you to be more prominent in the story while lessening my own particular role.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:17 pm
I think that I may just join the guild. If we get an increase in bounty pay, then I don't mind 20% of my share being cut.

That way, even without you on said mission, we'll still get the full, and that may open up more jobs if I join a different house. Perhaps the Crimson Nova or Paramexor.

Plus a military-class license is quite useful.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 pm
Wouldn't change anything besides cutting your pay further... If anything, joining a different house makes your chances of finding jobs slimmer, because your rank would get killed faster. The point of me opting out of doing the missions was so you guys can do something other than bounties if you like, although the will of the crew wins overall... Also, joining crimson nova would be interesting to see. I'm curious how well you take bending over for Rav...

But that really won't matter until you're finished with the bio. Yes, I will bring that up every post.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm
Yes, yes. A completed profile.

How exactly would the chance of finding a job lessen by joining another house and ruin my ranking, And what does the Crimson Nova have anything to do with Rav?

Your the one in his debt, not I.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:51 pm
I guess you'll find out then. Although I realized something:

If we had an echani, a trandoshan, and a wookie, we'd have all three major rivalries on board our ship. Between sith/jedi, echani/mando, and the kashyyykian hate pair, that would be a fun little scenario to run...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:23 pm
What prevents us from turning in K for the jedi bounty?  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 pm
4laugh Me kicking your butt and showing you the true power of hatred you little sith traitor. XP
I wonder if there’s a bounty on you cute blue head? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 pm
Nelowulf
I wonder what constitutes embracing the legacy....

Still need you to answer that, Stellar. Unless you're expecting me to get you to lead a giant droid army or get mercilessly slaughtered by a jedi knight....

As for the bounty purposes, the reason is very simple: As an Umbaran, I'm very persuasive. The sheer fact that an ex-sith and a mando are on the same boat is already enough to make most sane people question how the crew even manages to work together for three minutes, much less tossing a jedi in the mix. The only answer is that someone has very good oratory skills to keep you hotheads from backstabbing each other for your own bounties. You really want to see something weird?

The sith hate the mandos for siding with the Galactic Alliance.
The Mandos harbor a grudge against all jedi.
The Jedi are the sworn enemy of the sith.

The three of you are in a triangle trap of who kills whom first. To be honest, my entire crew is in some way, shape, or form, wanted criminals.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Wait, K. Your a jedi?

I spy camel-toe.
And Mandos dont really have a thing against Jedi, the last war was thousands of years ago, and for the most part, they've existed peacefully, extending to Jania receiving various training upon her visit.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff