Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:41 am
( Basically at your doorstep. )

Rast looked about. "I suggest we split up. one group should find and free the prisoners while the other eliminates the Shadow in charge here. Without this warlord, they will be even weaker.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 pm
"Pfah. Fight? ME?" Aitosai sat down where she was standing stubbornly. "I will never ... (blah blah blah)" she went on to explain how she was loyal and how the rebels were traitors and stuff like that.

((Jeez, she's a tough cookie. D: And an annoying one. Someone hit her for me to get her to shut up.))  

heartsXdespise

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 pm
Luna could hear them.She nods to vixion who went out and scouted.Luna moves up to them and hisses some like the other vampires would,"Took you all long enough"SHe blended in so well that she didn't have to worry about any thinking she is a marked one  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:50 pm
Rast shot a warning glance at her. "If you don't shut up, you're likely to get us all killed, or worse!" HE looked at her. "Hanging with rebels planning a seige isn't the smartest place to be if you're with the Shadow. i suggest she goes with the rescue group. I'm going with the sabotage group."  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 pm
"I know where the prisoner is and how to get there. Those here don't know that I am not fully vampire.I can move in and out without care.They don't know that I am a marked one."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:56 pm
Rast nodded. "Then it's settled. You will take Aitosai to free the prisoner, and Kargate and I will take down the leader here. And I guess Amber could go with either group."  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:04 pm
"Ok...Vixion is scoting.SHe will warn you if something goes wrong"She grabs Aitosai arm and lead her towards the perisoner  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 pm
Amber just smiled. "Well, im more concerned about their library. I'll be back." She said as she jumped into teh rafters above them.
Kargate smiled at the girl. "Like a daughter to me she is. Well," he said as he glanced around a corner. "Lets head down this big hall..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Rast nodded, slinking through the shadows like a black cat. One who didn't know he was a Sun-bearer would easily assume he was a Moon-bearer, but he only appeared so due to his childhood. When he saw the coast was clear, he raised two fingers to Kargate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 pm
Luna sighs"Come on.Lets save that sun bearer.I want to get back to my fox"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am
Kargate nodded and made a fist. "Let me try this..." he said as he closed his eyes and calmly consentrated. A thud sounded form a door to their left when the warrior opend his eyes. "Amber know a littel to much..." he said as he opened teh door and pulled Rast insied the room. Kargate loked and saw to unconcious Shadow warriors.

Amber jumped on teh human librarian with a knife in his neck. When he was dead, the elven girl retrieved her dagger, and started looking downt eh rows of books. She came upon several tomes and nodded satisfied. "The Tomes of Sun and Moon," she said grabbing the books and putting them in her pack. SHe then grabbed one more and mad sure it was secure. The elven girl tehn climbed the rafters agian and made her way to the rescue party.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm
"Hey...! Hey! Let go of me!" Aitosai scoffed, trying to pull her arm from Luna's grasp. "I'll help you if you just let go of me! No touchy, get it?" she said, finally worming her arm away and rubbing it. Reluctantly, she turned away and muttered. "Well. Which way do you think we're going, then? To get to this stupid prisoner? This way?" She pointed, still without looking. "Because I don't know the way."  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 pm
Rast's eyes raked the unconscious Shadow with a smile, for the huge brutes were hard to take down. He followed Kargate as he went. Upon reaching a hall with markings above five doors, he looked about. "There." He said as he pointed to a door with a curving symbol above it. "Warlords quarters."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm
Amber dropped down almost on top of Luna and Aitosai. She nodded. "be quiet and follow me. Prisoner is this way. So em on teh way back form library." She looked at both the other girls and started creeping down teh halls.

Kargate smiled. "Okay, here is te plan. Ill charge in and handle the gaurds if any, and you keep Mr. Happy Pants Micgintus busy. When im done killing things," he paused to grab his sacred weapon. "We'll take him down. You got anythin you wanna change?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 am
Rast thought for a moment. He nodded. "I think we could probably take down at least two guards with stealth before the others. It would save us energy for the Warlord, and we wouldn't have to charge in there." He waited to hear Kargate's response.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff