27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Coonchan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Misopan_Kurai
Shinrei led Connie to a small cave and promptly lit a fire in the center. He sat down near it and brushed the ice and snow from his cloak, and then assisted the child and her mount in the same, using the hilt of a dagger to pound some of the built up ice out from between the chocobo's toes. "We can stay here until the snow lets up, I have some food stored here." He informed the girl as he walked to the back of the cavern to return moments later with canned and freeze dried millitary food. "It is not much, but it suits the purpose." He added in explaination as he sat down near the fire and put a pot full of snow over the open flames.
"So...do you live here Mr Shinrei?" Connine asked between shivers, ripping open a package of cake. "It seems a little lonely out here...Don't you celebrate with your family?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:31 am
(( Heavy Snow + Freezing Temperatures + Wind = Very Very Cold
Very Very Cold + Unconcious Xuriel = Dead Xuriel Oh well time for Xuriel to break some limits! and he's going to remember his real name and some of his past!!! and lets put in a mention of the Kisaragi. Oh and I'm back!!! after being very busy.))

Xuriel was in a daze as he wondered around his vision was blurry, when he woke up he could not see at all and he had lost track of where he was and how long he had trekked. Darkness was eating at the corners of his vision as he approached a cave with all his remaining strength he dragged himself towards the entrance but at the mouth of the cave he succumbed to the darkness.

Inside his head he saw flashes of some images of his past, Where was this place? It looked like Wutai...? Two boys... his vision assumed one of the boys was this the younger him? from the looks of it he was barely 4.

They entered a huge house and a woman approached them she spoke "You boys are late!!!" both the boys replied "Sorry Mother, We went to visit the Kisaragi Clan."

The boys were gently pushed into the main room where a man spoke "Jubei!!!", the name was directed to the boy beside him, the man turned his face and looked at Xuriel "Aki!!! My sons!!! Where were you?" His brother Jubei replied with the same answer as before "We went to the Kisaragi's", The look on the mans face changed "You boys shouldn't visit them we Kazeno's don't mix well with those people" Aki piped up "But Dad we don't have many people to play with!" Jubei broke in "And people bully Aki all time!!" Their mother came into the room "Quiet all of you!!" the father and two boys quickly stopped talking, "A group of people have come to see us, you will put on your finest behaviour ALL OF YOU!!!" again silence. A group of men came in to the room one dressed in a lab coat. Xuriel recognised them as Shinra and the man in the coat was Hojo.

Hojo spoke "Hello Mr Kazeno, I am Prof. Hojo, we are here to take your boys in for training at Shinra."

Their father was bewildered "What!? Shinra? How dare you just step into my home and demand I hand over my children?"

"I thought you would say that and your training of the boys are progressing very well... almost finished I assume? Too bad you won't be able to finish the rest of the training." Hojo waved his hand and Aki and Jubei realised the action was a signal to fire. They both screamed "Mum!!! DAD!!!!!NOO!!!" the soldiers let loose their guns and massacred everyone as some men grabbed Aki and Jubei. The boys' hearts filled with sorrow and rage, they struggled free and both grabbed falled katanas and tried to fight back, Jubei managed to fell 4 soldiers before being stunned with a taser, Aki went into a bloodly rage and killed 30 of the soldiers streaming in from every direction he worked his way to his dying father also were Jubei lay stunned.

"You are my son, take no revenge for your family nor anyone...stay calm and try to live no matter how hard, you and Jubei stick together and try to protect each other" his father gasped as he was struggling to breathe, "Goodbye."

Then Aki was hit with a Tranquilizer dart.

((OK from now on Xuriel will be called Kazeno Aki, okey?))  

Mihama Haruka

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:17 pm
Saerenna struggled more to free her foot from the ice as she heard the helicopter start up. Somebody was stealing it! Now who would want a ShinRa chopper? Someone who either wanted to get out of there, or make sure that she didn't. She finally pulled her numb foot from the ice, and found that standing was more difficult when you couldn't feel the limb upon which you were trying to balence. She managed to get to the side of the helicopter, but by then the blades had started whirling and blowing cold air that went straight through her. THere was no way she'd be able to stop whoever it was, but she tried yelling a warning, "Stealing a ShinRa...." But the rest of her words were lost in the wind and the cracking of her voice from the cold. So...cold. Giving up the chopper for lost, she knew what she really needed was someplace warm in which she could sit for a bit and see if she could unstick her shoe that was undoubtedly frozen to her skin by now. So, the female Turk hobbled over to the nearest building, a hospital. She quickly went inside and shut the door behind her. Without looking at the surroundings, she just tried to warm up as she stood by the door numbly. A wonderful holiday this was turning out to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:30 pm
"Live here?..." Shinrei repeated, pondering the question. "From time to time I suppose. I live lots of places...My family...heh...they're dead..." He growled. Leastwise he was dead to them, which amounted to the same thing.

To his surprise someone found his cave and stumbled in collapsing just inches from the fire. Shinrei frowned. I wonder how he found here... Dragging the young man to a more comfortable and less dangerous position, Shinrei realized how he had discovered such a well hidden cave. "Ah, another shinobi." He muttered to himself. He recognized the boy.. How interesting...

Misander

xlockheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:27 pm
Reno's finger had just lay on the trigger when the ringing of the phone distracted him and caused him to pull said trigger as he whirled to reach his phone. Sending the bullet just whizzing past the face of the Shin-Ra soldier who stood watch. He fumbled through his pockets, finally managing to successfully locate the phone and answered before the ringing stopped. "Hello? This is Reno. What the hell do you want, yo?"
The Shin-Ra soldier meanwhile took this as the opportunity to flee after that close encounter.

Sparkle Kitten Star

Celestial Tamer

32,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:38 pm
OOC: Since no one has taken the liberty to wake up or in any way try to attempt to move the rp any more, I will force-move this RP.

Soft light filtered in through the window, warming the sterile walls a golden hue. Sabel moaned lightly as she opened her eyes and rolled over. A short distance away lay another who was still aslumber. She stared at the young man's face recognizing it but not. Somewhere, against the backdrop of a huge building, laughing against the rough wooden walls of a log cabin, looking up from a faceplant in the dirt...The thoughts stopped as suddenly as they began. The Remnant flinched back, startled by the images which had suddenly assailed her, wondering where they had come from so unbidden. She looked back to the sleeping face and padded over to touch his cheek wonderingly. She pulled her hand back and dove back into her own hospital bed as he began to stir. Her heart hammered wildly as she tried to appear still asleep, but with her pulse pounding in her ears she wondered if everyone in the building couldn't hear it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:44 am
walks through the cold streets of midgar carrying his heavy long katana and freezing and seeing people in the holiday sprit , his face turns into a cold and dark look and mutters " god dam holidays oh well i don't need holidays" .  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:36 am
Fenrir shook his head and wandered down the hall back to Vaizel's room. He glanced out at the blizzard he hoped Garm was all right. He opened the door just in time to see the remnant hop into her bed. The shadow of a smile was on Fenrir's face. He waited until she had settled into a good imitation of sleep before continuing into the room. He ambled down and resumed his place by Vaizel, missing his wolf.

Meanwhile, Garm had the helicopter up in the air. The wolves, well trained for this sat comfortably in the back their golden eyes focused with mild interest on their pack-leader.

Garm piloted the craft with assurance. The winds were tricky and a bit fitful because of the blizzard and he had to excercise extreme caution. Checking the infared scanner he saw the massive concentration of heat that would Midgard receding from the sensor's range. He scanned for areas of isolated heat that would be the girl and her dog. At first he was having no luck at all... he feared he may have been to late and then he noticed a small concentration of heat a few miles from the city with nothing else around it. It was probably a small farmstead and he would scare the farmers out of their wits, but it was worth a try. He carefully began to lower altitude and come in for a landing.

The young ex-Turk pulled on a heavy arctic parka and some other gear stowed in the helicopter (he hoped Connie wouldn't be frightened by the ShinRa logo and all). He took a deep stabalizing breath and spoke to the wolves. " I need your wolf senses tonight, we have to find her." He then familiarized the wolves with their quarries scent and opened the door.

As he has seen from above the land was a barren outcropping with a few trees. The wolves leaped into the snow and began their search. Remus howled and lead the way Garm and Romulus slogging after. The wolf lead higher up on a way that looked impassable to Garm. He hesitated, thinking there was nothing here... nowhere to hide..... but Remus had never lead him wrong before. The wolf lead him ahead and garm saw something.... yes stumbling footfalls not yet covered by the snow. He followed them to what turned out to be a mouth of a cave. Removing his hood he entered the wolves at his side. He turned the corner to see Connie, perfectly safe, Kuroi, and two strangers one of which was unconscious.

" Connie! You're all right!" Garm said coming farther into the cave. He looked over to the conscious stranger, " Did you save her? I'm grateful."

O.C.C. Phew! Really long post  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:07 pm
he saw some trying to go through a window and just kept on walking and picked up his pace , he looked at the happy children and turned into an alley and leant agaisnt the wall and slid down onto the ground  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:45 pm
OOC: I think you mean Kuroi, not Kuma, the dog is with Sabel, sleeping at the end of her bed last I recall, and Connie ran off on Kuroi.

Shinrei snapped awake to the slight sound of crunching snow. A large canine stood in the mouth of his cave. The shinobi stood, hand going for his straight katana in precaution. He lowered his hand to his side when the man spoke. "I did merely what anyone would do, it would be heartless to allow a child so young to freeze to death." Shinrei toed the unconscious Xuriel with his boot. "You wouldn't happen to know this one would you? He also managed to stumble into my humble abode during the storm."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:32 pm
O.C.C. Ya... I did mean Kuroi.... *mumblbunchofknamesmummble*

Garm's grey eyes flicked to the prostrate form indicated by the Shinobi. Taking quick stock of the individual he decided he was not familiar. " No, I don't think I've met him before. He must be very skilled... if it were not for the wolves and I'm assuming his footprints I would not have found this place," Garm said with his standard literalism. He then switched his attention to Connie who sat shivering by the fire devouring cakes. His stolid face softened and he looked much more like Fenrir.

" Connie... why did you run off? Where are you grandparents?" Garm asked quietly as he removed his heavy parka and wrapped it around her small shoulders. He had noted her shivers earlier. " I've come to take you back to Midgard... I'm sure... I'm sure your sister will be worried for you if she awakes and you are not to be found," Garm continued coaxingly. " There's room in the helicopter for everyone.... although if we don't leave soon I'm not sure I can pilot it safely through the blizzard," Garm commented to Shinrei.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:01 pm
a few little kids came up to him and said " Mister it is the holiday season so please cheer up" he looked at them and yells "CHEER UP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ,TALKING TO ME AND SAYING CHEER UP, SO GO ON GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE" the kids run away crying to their parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:33 am
((Alright, "xlockheart" has informed me that she doesn't believe she will be able to keep up with the RPs, I am still giving her the opportunity to retain her character should she choose to, but this RP needs to move, so until she is confident that she can continue I shall control Elena. sweatdrop ))

Elena scowled at the tone of Reno's voice, "The president has ordered us to Move out. Meet me at Helicopter pad 4." She couldn't mask the condescension in her voice for the drunken slur in Reno's. Her heels clicked rythmically on the floor as she silently fumed, In a few moments she had reached the helicopter pad, 2 choppers still remained neatly arranged, at least some people seemed to take their jobs seriously... By the time Reno arrived she was tapping her foot impatiently.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:15 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna struggled more to free her foot from the ice as she heard the helicopter start up. Somebody was stealing it! Now who would want a ShinRa chopper? Someone who either wanted to get out of there, or make sure that she didn't. She finally pulled her numb foot from the ice, and found that standing was more difficult when you couldn't feel the limb upon which you were trying to balence. She managed to get to the side of the helicopter, but by then the blades had started whirling and blowing cold air that went straight through her. THere was no way she'd be able to stop whoever it was, but she tried yelling a warning, "Stealing a ShinRa...." But the rest of her words were lost in the wind and the cracking of her voice from the cold. So...cold. Giving up the chopper for lost, she knew what she really needed was someplace warm in which she could sit for a bit and see if she could unstick her shoe that was undoubtedly frozen to her skin by now. So, the female Turk hobbled over to the nearest building, a hospital. She quickly went inside and shut the door behind her. Without looking at the surroundings, she just tried to warm up as she stood by the door numbly. A wonderful holiday this was turning out to be.
Meru was in the same room where serveena was in she looked at her oddly "Errr something tells me something happened" she asked sipping her coffece  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff