Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:37 am
"Yes Mr Kaiba." The computerized voice said, transfering the commands to the computer. "Intruder leaving."
Finally, the computer let go of Jonou, giving him a horrible coughing fit. The program didn't realize it's outlet needed to use it's lungs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:39 pm
Kaiba rubbed the other's back gently as he calmed the coughing fit into a few deep breaths. "It's alright, I'm here," He commented. "You know what? I think I have an idea on how to stop this."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:34 pm
Jonouchi rested his head against the other's chest, feeling light headed.
"How?" He asked quietly, hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:40 pm
"Putting up a new electric fence not connected to your programming that will fry the brains out of anyone within two feet of it, save the people inside the fence, of course." Seto commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:31 am
Jonouchi chuckeld. "How will Mokuba get in and out to go to school? Plus, two feet is almost the whole side walk. You'll have little old lady cadavers all in front of your house." Jonu joked. He really did like the idea, however. Anything to keep the computer out of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:18 am
"Well, rotting corpses would give them fair warning not to step too close to my fence now wouldn't they?" Seto joked. "I was only kidding a little about the two feet thing, but if I did something such as that, or went around disabling the electronics from your systems, then maybe it would help."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:56 pm
"Or... you could design a bigger, better security program, outdating mine, and making it so it no longer needs to connect with me." Jonou paused, not likeing what he was about to say. "However... if we did that... we could risk your next virus scan deleteing me."
Jonou swallowd on a suddenly dry throat. "Let's go with the fence" he half joked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:26 pm
"I don't want to delete you.... Maybe there's a way to transfer your program to another computer though, like a new computer without any of my virus scans or anything one that wouldn't be hooked up to the system?" He recommended.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:16 pm
"Like a laptop not connected to the network or something?" Jonou said, looking up at Seto. It was a crazy, half-dazed idea, but it just might work. Maybe. If it had a big enough hard drive to handle his program.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:30 am
"I can build one specifically to house your programming." Seto indicated. "I am a computer genius, you know."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:15 pm
Jonou shot Seto a big smile, then kissed him on the cheek (sp?). "I know you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:08 am
"Sides, if it doesn't work it's not like I can't keep the origional stuff on the computer until we transfer the data." He was currently rummaging through the magazines. "Sides, this'll give you a chance to see about what computer you'd like to have your programming in."

He held up a magazine showing the different models of computers.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:41 am
"Hmm... probably something small, durable, and easily hidden from others." Jonou mused, rustling through the magazine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:35 pm
"Yes, but which one? What colors, how much storage do you think you'll need, if I'm correct in thinking your
storage is like your memory."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:28 pm
"Pretty much, yeah. It also holds my appearance programing." Jonou commented. "I don't care about color or anything, just something with a good hard drive and a huge memory." Jonou folded down a couple of pages with promising ads.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff