Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
So.. in what Guild are you a mod? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll ^_^
  O RLY?
View Results

el_hippie-chan

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:28 am
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
I'm a mod in Sassy's Guild 3nodding
Hey there girl! whee i know you!!

Yep yep! I just got an invite to join this guild and was looking for people I knew and I saw you! I was like *gasp* El_Hippie-Chan is in this guild! blaugh
whee im not all that cool now lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:29 am
Capt:
The Freakin Awesome Pirate Ship

Mod:
Reality Bites

though, my own guild i often ignore. reality bites is much more entertaining, and much more often used as well.  

Malice D Blackhart

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:30 am
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty

Yep yep! I just got an invite to join this guild and was looking for people I knew and I saw you! I was like *gasp* El_Hippie-Chan is in this guild! blaugh

hehe sure you are! 3nodding You're the first person I recognized in here, so that makes you special. xp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:30 am
tHe Shadow's Rp Guild And School

I'm the typo fixer guy... stare  

OminiElemental

el_hippie-chan

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:32 am
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty

hehe sure you are! 3nodding You're the first person I recognized in here, so that makes you special. xp
whee wow... but im still not cool blaugh im just a dude that sits at a computer all his life blaugh thats not cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:36 am
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty

whee wow... but im still not cool blaugh im just a dude that sits at a computer all his life blaugh thats not cool

lol well I don't care. I still know who you are and I obviously sit in front of the computer quite a bit too... come now we're all a little strange wink I still think you're cool 3nodding mrgreen

Kimiko-kitty

el_hippie-chan

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:39 am
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty

lol well I don't care. I still know who you are and I obviously sit in front of the computer quite a bit too... come now we're all a little strange wink I still think you're cool 3nodding mrgreen
hehe ok then whee im glad theres some one here i know that i can talk to >.>;; everyone else idk...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:42 am
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty
El_Hippie-Chan
Kimiko-kitty

hehe ok then whee im glad theres some one here i know that i can talk to >.>;; everyone else idk...

That's why I was looking for someone I knew! But lunch is over now and I gotta go to class! I'll be on later, anyone should feel free to PM me! smile see ya for now

Kimiko-kitty

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:42 am
Captain: Shin Megami Tensei: A Shattered World

Mod: Crystal Castle, The Pheonix Saga  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:43 am
I'm captain of Glass Swan, vice captain of both (insert cool name here for writing guild that just recently went up) and Art of Life.

Both AoL and Swan are emotional help guilds. The other is self-explanatory.

Nicolai Vorona

Timid Prophet

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:50 am
Gaian Havean, Full Metal Alchemist Archives and that all out of like......10 guilds haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:54 am
I'm a mod of the hyrule of gaia  

Arch-Omega

HeLgA PaTaKi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:55 am
I'm a mod on, -El Refugio- --> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=208

this is a Mexican Guild, soo we post in Spanish

if you want practice your Spanish, or you know speak and write in this lenguaje

comee on biggrin !!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:00 am
I'm Vice Captain(Deputy Headmistress) for the Harry Potter Guild of Gaia >Here<
And a Moderator for the Quidditch Guild >Here<

KTweirdchick

Melody Rhyme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:00 am
I'm Vice Captin of the Rurouni Kenshin Guild. mrgreen 3nodding  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]