Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply General Forum
Welcome & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 pm
*nods, tilting a glass* Same here...good to meet you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 am
Hello. I am Derek the Deceiver. Most people prefer to call me by my first name, however. I'll skip the formalities and see where I can make myself useful.  

Derek the Deciever

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 am
Welcome, Derek!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm
Hello im shi hitokiri i love to rp and usually try to make characters that are not similar to each other and i will try my best in anything i do for the guild thank you for accepting me =)  

shi hitokiri

Red Arlen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 am
howdy... names Rey you can call me Red
the full alias would be Red Rum... tho i will never telll you why that is

i am the newguy here. and i hope to see what you folks around here call fun ... till then i will be around... peace  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm
Welcome, both of you. I hope that our guild has all that you're looking for. *bows*  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm
Hi everybody. My name is Jalisa (friends call me Jay or Tapeworm)

I'm excited to be here and ready to have some fun =]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 pm
Hi, I'm Athena Salem. I like to write, but I'm new to the whole roleplaying thing, and excited to try it. Hopefully it will prod me back into writing again, and I can stop using college as an excuse for writer's block! biggrin  

DreamingUndertheSea

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am
Velkommen, both of you! Kindly browse; there's plenty to do, but the most traffic's in the Inn of Peace threads. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm
How are you,
My name is Evolution, although you can call me Evolu, pronounced Evalu.
I'm obligated and honored to be welcomed in the glorious Inn of peace, I thank you for your welcome.
I traveled a far distance, town to town; I was considered as a nomadic ghost. I prefer spirit, although what I am called is not what I am, just unknown to this world. Wondering places and learning different cultures is my capital, I am no more then the latest generation of human; An Evolutionist is what my blood was called.  

Evolutionary Spirit

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm
hello i am bubbles i am here because i want to have fun and role play i will try an do everything i can for the guild and role play but i usually dont join guilds that have role plays that have been this far into their stories so please help me with starting up in a role play that i wont just jump in i usually am role playing quite alot unless my parents take my computer away. sorry if i am talking to much i tend to do it alot  

xx-OhHappyDagger-xx

Hinge 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am
Hola! Como Esta? Bein? Me too. Lol

Morning. I'm Hinge 1 and I was recently, like this morning, invited by Zulma-san to this guild. I'm a literate role player whose been role playing for...good heavens, six years now. lol

I hope to role play with as many of you as I can soon enough. Until then, take it easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:23 am
*bows* Welcome!  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

Tornadoes and Tidalwaves

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm
Greetings and salutations!

My name is Tornadoes and Tidalwaves, though most people just call me TnT. I love role playing and now that I have the free time to do so once again, I am looking forward to jumping right back into it. Just so you know, I love being the bad guy, or playing devils advocate, so don't be surprised if I try and cause a little trouble ^___^  
General Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff