Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 pm
Kageko was right in the middle of her third try of her new technique when she was surprised by a growl, "H-huh?!" she turned in surprise. The sudden release of her control on the energy caused what little she had managed to concentrate to push outwards quickly and so cause a little cloud of dust go up, which she missed in her alarm. She had been too concentrated on focusing her energy that she hadn't noticed any other auras come up. "Umm…. Yeah, I think so," Kageko replied, trying to sense if there was anybody else that she might have missed, "Wh-why?". Emilia still scared her, despite her attempts to not be scared by the werewolf, and it didn't help that she didn't seem to be in a good mood. Kageko thought to herself, Actually, Emilia was probably the only one who frightened her enough to break her usual quiet behaviours and facades.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 pm
((I am very uninspired at the moment, and kinda stuck, and so I won't format it like I usually do, just plain text. Please excuse the blandness and shortness of the post.))

Saeven glanced at his cousin and wondered briefly whether or not he had to kill anyone to make sure it was clear. He would, he strangely held no human-like emotions. "Hello Merus." He expected no answer but found it a common courtesy to acknowledge the other vampire's arrival. He turned back to Celena. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

She looked at him blankly, trying to hear the thoughts beneath his words. As usual, nothing but static. "We were getting worried about your health. You have not come to visit us in awhile. Naturally we wondered if something... unfortunate had befallen you." She spoke softly. Saeven always hated it how her voice held the tone that she suspected something. Granted, it held that tone no matter who she was talking to. She had been trained as an interrogator for the family and the tone normally broke someone after a couple hours left alone with her and Merus, who hovered in the background, the large man looking intimidating.  

Alus Shar Plynnil

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 am
((That's alright, small is better than none. smile ))

Emilia frowned and raised an eyebrow at the dust cloud roaming around. What was the kid doing?!
A smell came to Emilia's nose. She had a common werewolf sense of smell, nothing fancy, but still better than a human. Saeven had been there too. She was about to add something when two other smells came to her nostrils. They were far, still, vampires. The woman's face changed emotion, she was listening and paying attention.
She could not hear anything and the scent was fading away, but that meant that they were close enough...too close.

"Let's go inside." she hissed lowly as she grabbed the girl's arm and made a motion to drag her inside the shelter.

----------------

Merus did not acknowledge his cousin's greeting, he just stared at him as his sister spoke.
The vampire's hand laid on his sister shoulder, immobile and cold.
Merus looked calm and frozen as usual. He had given up on reading his cousin a long time ago contrarily to his sister who was still trying to find something. So that little chit chat in the forest was more of a bowl of fresh air, than a mission of any kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm
Kageko obligingly, but curiously, let herself be pulled into the shelter by Emilia. she wondered to herself as she went through the door, . Kageko widened her senses, increasing the radius that she had searched for foreign energies when Emilia scared her. Sure enough, she felt something, . The distance between Kageko and the vampires prevented her from getting an accurate reading and from seeing if the aura was familiar or strange. Either way, it was better to be safe than sorry so she crouched down somewhere where she wouldn't be seen from the window, her own senses alert now.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:29 am
((My character is Emilia not Zulma wink
Another thing to keep in mind, if you can sense them, they can sense you... sad ))

Emilia remained silent once they entered the shelter. However she knew that once inside they were totally safe for the place was protected.

She was not able to smell them anymore. What was disturbing Emilia was that amongst the vampire scent was Saeven, but she could not identify the others. Her doubts as to the loyalty of the small vampire grew again. She hoped for the rest of the team to arrive soon.

"Learned anything about what happened yesterday?" she asked Kageko in her usual disagreeable voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 pm
(OOC: Ugh, sorry. That's my second time mixing up the names sweatdrop . About the sensing thing, that kind of makes sense... oops. Erm, isn't it possible for my character's energy sensing to have a wider range than the vampire's sense sweatdrop . I guess not >.< .)

Kageko answered, "No," to Emilia's question as she closed her eyes to see if she could squeeze any more info from their energy. Kageko registered, but that was about it. She couldn't get a precise reading on their auras even when she focused. she thought to herself as she stopped focusing on the group, With nothing else she could do, Kageko simply sat back and waited. Of course, she continued to be aware of the presence of the group, but unless they made a move towards her and Emilia, she would just keep them under minor surveillance for now.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 pm
((I'm feeling very lazy at the moment and so I will forgo my posting style for the plain one until further notice... School and work seem to suck all the inspiration and drive from me. *sigh*)

Saeven sighed internally. This conversation, for lack of a better word, was too close to today's meeting area for comfort. He chewed over his choices mentally and then spoke hesitantly. "Well you have checked up on me, and know that I was actually planning on visiting tonight. I know how you dislike the sun, cousin." He nodded pleasantly to Celena, knowing full well that Merus cared nothing for the effects, or lackthereof, of the sun. He was really trying to get them off his case so that he could attend at least the end of the meeting to speak with Louis about this. He worried that his cousins and family would start keeping tabs on him. That would not bode well for the Unit.

Celena stared at him a moment longer before she replied, her eyes narrowing slightly against a ray of light that penetrated the trees. "Very well. I shall let mother and father, as well as your parents and brother, know that you are well. Thas shol eil salaer sai o" she murmured quietly. A farewell in the old tongue of their ancestors. As far as knowledge went, only their family remembered it, as no other books written in the language survived but for one journal written by one of the long past ancestors. No one's memory, or unlife, stretched back far enough to remember anything about that time. Celena faded into the shadows of the trees, motioning for Merus to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 am
ooc; how do you like my new posting format?

User Image

"I think I can tell what injures me, even more so if I don't heal from that." He said. Well, maybe the human didn't understand as well as he thought. Or maybe he was just doing his job well, during his time as a human, he'd never needed to visit a doctor, mostly because of his preternatural danger sense. It was because of this he kept living, living until he couldn't live anymore. "I'm pretty sure it was a vampire, that's half the reason I am no longer human." He was about to continue on, but he sighed, relaying his life wasn't important.

*Erik

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am
The blacksmith's answer was not the one that Ria was expecting, but then again, she would have to be unsually lucky to get a clue just on the first try. Luck was not logical nor rational, therefore Ria didn't understand that well how it worked. However, the conversation had not been a waste of time, she didn't feel less motivated by one bit. It had been a while since she had spoken to someone else outside the family circle or the members of the Academy. Of course, they were all very wise, and Ria admired them for their knowledge, but apparently they all suffered from the current apathy that had spread throughout the citizens. That, she didn't admire.

Even so, Ria was also aware that it was time for her departure. After all, the blacksmith still had work to do, and the sun would be setting soon. And it wasn't of her, to impose her presence more than necessary, not when she already got what she wanted. Ria bid her farewells and with a courteous bow left the workshop, promising the blacksmith to return with some updates.

"Alright, I wasn't expecting it to be this late..." she said to herself, as she climbed on top of her horse. "I'm not sure if we can reach home before nightfall." Just her luck that the Arrowind Manor was located near the river, beyond the outskirts of town. Ria asked herself again why was she keeping such a huge house after Anwas' death... it was too big for a single person and her housekeeper had a lot of unnecessary work, tending to rooms that no one used. Besides, it was far from everything. Maybe she should consider the possibility of selling it... Ria sighed. First she needed to get there. And with the night approaching it seemed not an easy task. Not that she was afraid or anything, but nowadays it didn't seem a good ideia to roam around the streets alone after dark. The horse had sensed that to, and the pattings that Ria stroke on its mane weren't that conforting. "We'll take the path near the canal. It's a bit longer, but it's safer" She decided, and gave a gentle push to the reigns, in order for him to start moving.

OOC- I've moved on, since Miss McNinja seems to be absent...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 am
"Till tonight." whispered Merus before following his sister. He was smiling at how well Saeven knew Celena.
She had been hiding it, but he knew that she had been worried about Saeven since they woke up. 'One of her feelings' as she called them. And they had made their way outside to her high displeasing.

--------
Emilia sighed. "I am hungry."
She looked in the supplies left in the meeting area. Nothing of great interest, but she decided to chew on some salted dried meat to pass time.

After a while she could not smell the other vampires, but she did not know if it was because they were inside or she was eating something smelly.

She stared at Kageko. "You should eat. You're so tiny." she said to the young human.

((Sorry for taking so long...))  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:00 pm
(OOC: No problem, we all take a while every now and then.)

Kageko no longer could feel the aura of the vampires, not like she could feel much of it before but it was definitely gone now. Turning towards Emilia when she was told to eat, she simply nodded quietly and took some dried bread for herself. Although she didn't show it, Kageko was a bit hungry from training and expending so much energy. As she ate, she started thinking about when it would be safe to go and check out the area where she felt the auras from. If they were vampires, then she shouldn't go too soon, but if she waited too long then she wouldn't be able to get any more information than what she already knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am
"I need air." as usual Emilia was kind, caring and gifted for conversation.

Her hand filled with pieces of dried meat, she hopped out of the shelter. She looked at the sky, the afternoon was now closing up.
Louis would not be long.

She let herself fall against a stone, chewing on the meat with a disgusted expression on her face. Although she was a creature of the moon, Emilia had to admit that she loved the feeling of the sun on her face, so warm...

She managed to relax a little, forgetting the presence of the young woman.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 am
Rolias looked to his patient with a hum, lifting the cloth away. "Alright now, there is no need for such a tone; I am merely doing my job." He scrutinised the scar with squinted eyes, observing the tissue. It didn't seem too sensitive on touch, so it couldn't have involved the healing process... There was only one way to determine. "Would you mind if I made an incision to check it hasn't healed over something painful?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 am
"You...are going to cut it open?" He asked, slightly surprised. "I guess so, just try not to cut my eye out." He said. He'd still have to get back soon, and he most certainly couldn't come back with a missing eye. Opening an old wound...literally, this is great. He thought sarcastically. He braced himself when he remembered he was a werewolf, what was a little pain. Then again, it was the thing causing him pain so he didn't know what to expect.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 pm
Kageko remained in the shelter while Emilia went outside. Through the windows, she could see the bright orange of the sunset. The meeting was going to take place soon. Kageko calculated to herself, Normally, she wouldn't have cared, but Emilia was a very scary and strict werewolf and Kageko would much rather not cause too much trouble with her. she wondered as she finished up the piece of bread that she was eating.

(OOC: So..., should I piss off Emilia or be an obedient little kid? xp )  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff