Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Hunter's Mark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm
Darr began to pull the bodies of the dead down the hall and shoving them into the storage closet. Once he was done, he took up the heavy repeater and slung it over his shoulder.

K'oyacyi alor'ad." He said to Dev, then hefted his carbine to chest level and followed the two down the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Aurora moved forwards, flanking Dev and headed down the hallway in the opposite direction of her boss, wondering why she was in the lead with the big guns behind her.  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm
Nurak shut down his lightsaber and drew the Heavy Blaster Pistol he'd been given before following the Jedi. "Maybe we should drop prone so the warrior can play target on the firing line."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 pm
She didn’t turn to look back at him, partially to hide the grin on her face from him, instead kept her eyes forwards.

“Oh don’t you worry I will.” She purred. “Just don’t shoot me in the back with that thing.” She replied.  

K-Blade

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 pm
Darr murmured something inaudible, grunting at the blue-skinned one."Your the ones who can deflect krifing blaster fire. But if your going to act like hut'uun, you might as well use that magic again to heal these burns."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Jedi, Sith, and Mandalorian, the three most dangerous forces in the galaxy... walking down a hallway with weapons drawn. Boy if we don't kill each other this could be a killer team. Nurak thought as he lifted the pistol into a ready position. "You know, I'm afraid to admit that I'm better with this plasma thrower then a lightsaber."

He glanced back at the burned Mandalorian, "And if you haven't noticed, I'm not the best at blocking bolts either."

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm
"Your lucky you weren't flayed alive with that stunt. Never run at enemies hefting blaster cannons, jetii'kad or not." Darr'ghul said while keeping alert, weapon raised forward and kept close to the chest, where-ever he turned too look, the carbine's business end followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 pm
Ignoring the two behind her Aurora moves up to the edge of the T intersection and with her back against the wall sneaks a quick peek around the corner before turning back to her two companions.

“Short hallway with two doors.” She interrupted them.  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm
"I suppose we need to secure the rooms." Nurak glanced at the first door. "Alright, we'll stack up at the first door and rush in all at once. Blast whoever is inside, unless it's our bounty, and move to the next."

"Or in your case bisect whoever is inside with a blade of light." Nurak glanced at the Jedi. "Can you sense anything inside?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm
“Sure fine whatever.” She replied, moving to stand to one side of the first door Aurora concentrated on the Force, sensing for any signs of life beyond thee door. “No, I don’t sense any life at all.” She shook her head.  

K-Blade

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 am

Switching his carbine to double-blast, Darr moved up to flank the girl,"Gonna meditate on its existence now, or open the door?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 am
Aurora turned her firry gaze onto the Mandalorian and just glared at him as she slapped the open panel for the door with the palm of her hand.  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 am
Nurak rushed into the room with his pistol up and ready, and his red eyes quickly scanned the surroundings.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 pm
Nurak spun as he heard the hiss of a door behind him. "Frag, they're in the other room!"  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 pm
A blasterbolt fired, hitting the mando in the back, as the sith returned a bolt just as strong. Recoiling from the hit, the thug clutched his arm and prepared to fight if he could.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff