Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durban59-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm
After a little while, Anaheim had his tent set up, and his cot finished within, with Kota setting up his own cot close to Anaheim. Afterwards, he came out and addressed his party. "Ok, so we take the day off, and we set out in the morning tomorrow, got it?" He told the group as he began unloading more gear from his aptonoth.

Ostrava, in the meanwhile, took the opportunity to try and create a sales pitch to try and convince her to convert. That was, until she began saying a few prayers. "Even so, I believe they're only fighting back in self-defense. Thankfully, i'm creating a group that wishes to try and preserve wildlife. Interested?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm
"True." She placed her hand on her lower lip as her free arm crossed her chest. "Really? Hm." She put her hand down. "I may want join, but..." She crossed her arms behind her and relaxed. "I will have to see if it is for me." She smiled remembering all the faiths she had tried and found them not to be anything she liked.  

Nex Remeo

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:43 pm
Dancey urolled a thin mat from her pack and lay it in her tent. The tent itself was tiny, but adequate. She emerged a moment later and helped build a fire. Satisfied, she sat a few feet away and turned to face Kalrth, enjoying the warmth of the fire on her back. "So," she said, "Those are some interesting tattoos. Do they mean anything?" She eyed the black swirls and circles curiously as she spoke. Body art had always interested in body art, and she thought back to several plays she had watched in which the mages and other spell casters were covered in cryptic markings. Of none of that was real, but the real thing was certainly more interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 pm
karl was treking through the brush, hunting for his dinner. He croutched down and examined a track.
"People, and a deer branching off to the right"
He was debationg which way to go when something jumped at him from the brush. Screaming a battle cry  

that1guy13

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm
((Sooo...what the hell are we doing now? First we're on two separate hunts, then some people are in town while others are on a hunt, then we're all on a hunt and now we're all in town....I guess I'll go continue RPing with Dancey))

"Oh these?" He pointed at his arms and beneath his eyes "Traditionally when an adolescent in my village reached the age in which he could choose his profession the mystics would gather powerful ingredients to mix into a permanent ink and paint the child with the marking of their chosen field. After spending so much time helping around the guild and seeing myriads of hunters return carrying their blackened armor and tokens of victory I sort of became enamored with it...."'to live the life of a hunter!' and all that!" He quoted the old Guild poster that had been put up around villages whenever it expanded into a new region

"The ingredients that went into my ink included Rathlos Blood, Gravios Soot and Ioprey Poison, supposedly it brings luck and gives strength for the years to come." He finished with a faraway look in his eyes staring at the fire, he continued after a moment had passed "If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose to be a Hunter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm
Karl stabed the creature with one of his arrows, the toxin took pace almost immediatly.
"Boar"
He looked into its eye's, the looked at the direction from which it came
"but what is it running from?"  

that1guy13

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm
When they got to the desert, Tigris drank a cooling potion. They then headed out, to get a good look around the desert. Tigris Jumped off Jun's back and told Kie to stay on Jun's back, so they could cover more land. She then walked though a near by cave, while Jun and Kie went the other way. She started gathering some cactus, hot peppers, and a few Felvine. When entering a very cold part of the cave Tigris drank a Hot drink, to warm herself. A few Genprey jumped down from a cliff, Tigris took her sword from her back and rushed them. She swung at one chasing in to fall over, but rolled out of the way when the other one tried to pounce on her. She attacked the first one with a down swing, killing it. Tigris then stabbed at the other one, but it jumped back, she made up for it by running at it with a side slice. After she killed the last Genpry, she used her knife to take their hides. After a while of exploring, Tigris gathered a good amount of items, so she headed out to look for Kie and Jun. Kie and Jun covered a good amount of land, but after a while they noticed something strange. "Meow..., Jun lets have a closer look," Kie said, while pointing in the direction she wanted him to go. When they got close enough, Kie could tell it was a group of hunters making camp. "Oh we should go, the hunters may act badly when seeing you...Meow.." Kie then had Jun turn the other way. When seeing Kie and Jun Tigris waved then down till they approached her. "All right lets go," she said, while jumping on Jun's back. She grabbed the reins and they headed back to the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm
((Well, so far, The main group is camping ou in the wilderness, resting up for the main hunt. There are also a few people in the town just doing some character development.))

After Anaheim was finished setting up his tent, he came out to notice that Aura was nearby. Kota, however, was too occupied helping out Keesa with the fire to show off. "So, pretty impressive for your first interaction with people in a while." He told her, a little bit of impressed, and a little bit of peeved.

Ostrava gave a small smile when he heard what the woman said. "That's excellent! If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to come to me and let me know." He told her. 'good, there's a start!' He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, within the volcanic mountains, something was awakening.  

Durban59-

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm
Myia blinked at how excited he was. Then she started to laugh. "Okay." She thought for a bit. "How many gods does the faith involve?" She asked because she wanted to find something close to what she believed at the moment. "Oh, and is there anything I must know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 pm
"You should have told me there would be another hunter.." Aura said sounding spitefully. It was clear she was still upset that he had not said anything.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Durban59-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 pm
"And if I did mention that there was another hunter joining us, would you have still joined me?" He asked as he pulled out his pipe and began stuffing tobacco. "Besides, you need some more human interaction then just me." He told her as he began to light the tobacco within the pipe.

Ostrava nodded at the questions, and easily had the answers to both. "Simple. There are no gods. Just us humans and nature uniting upon the earth. And once you complete the right of ascention, everything will be known to you." He mentioned as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 pm
Aura walked up to him and took the tobacco pipe from him before he lit it but only to hand it back to him lit. She then turned her back to him, at the opening of his tent, she said, "I don't need other human interaction.." she then went inside the tent and laid on Anaheim's cot as though it were her ownl, which, she usually preferred to sleep by the fire under the stars when in a camp, so she never would bring a tent, just a sleeping bag and her survival kit and hunting gear.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Dancey listened with genuie interest. "Huh. Well, me? have you heard of the monster hunter Monstrodyne? He was my grandfather. Really I've always been interested in theatre more than anything, but I spent my entire life until now training with him. He died about a year ago, and so I've been travelling. I've kept my eyes out for an acting troup, but my search has been pretty fruitless. But that's fine, becuase lately I've got the feeling that I'm meant to carry on grandpa's legacy, and the more I think abot it the more appealing it seems." She stretched her back, and her shoulders popped loudly. She laughed. "Maybe a night on the ground will do my joints some good, eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:03 pm
He kept his mouth shut for most of the journey, and he sat by the fire, his helmet and most of his armor except for his greaves and breastplates. His instrument was the only thing that played throughout the entire night. Chords, notes, songs, you name it, he's playing it. He had his blade and shield near him, close enough to wield during a battle, just in case.

He thought about his past, with his home, his friends, his family, and his reason to journey around this world of theirs, to seek that akantor. However, he felt a chill in his bones, and looked to the sky while playing. Something was going to happen.

"Agorah? Kimatori. Atorie...Atorie..." He spoke, and continued to play.

(Sorry. Got banned from the comp for a few days.)  

Heartless901

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 pm
Myia stared blankly at Ostrava. That was one kind of faith she avoided at all cost, just because you had to go through something. Then maybe it was because '...everything will be known to you.' She sighed. "Let me see if it is for me before I join." She looked around and took a deep breath.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff