Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am
[That's Auto HItting dude!!!!!!!!!!!]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am
((He does that a lot... Just turn yourself into a clone... nothing hit you then.))  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 pm
...The sea is measure by waves, the sky by wings...

User Image

Senki was shocked, a chakra had appeared but it wasnt of an Akatsuki, he runned to the place from where the chakra was coming, "Mmm... who might you be little girl?" he asked, he sensed a incredible amount of chakra from her, <Hey, you should help the kazekage, but this chakra... really is interesting> Kiuby smiled inside his cage ...

...And we are measure by tears...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know life...

Reiba looked up at the older boy, clearly shocked by his sudden appearance. "I'm nobody you need to know." She muttered, her headband on her arm disappearing. "Let's just say... I'm a shinobi. That's all." She muttered.
Reiba... Reiba... Back off from him... He's a strong opponent.... The voice came back to her, whispering in it's soft voice.
"Who are you?" Reiba asked, drawing a kunai to her arm.

...Is to not know life.

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander disappeared in a puff of smoke. The real Alexander Appeared on the summoning by the Kazekage. "That's not completely correct I'm not exactly human." He picked the kazekage up and said "miyumi let's go." He jumped over to miyumi. He grabbed her as well. He then took off running.He made clones of them to make it confusing. The real Alexander was running off with the kazekage and Miyumi. The clones just ran to diffrent destination to make it harder to chase the real group. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:28 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi nodded and followed after. Seeing the clones depart. "Finally..." she muttered looking at the Kazekage as he got a hold of her. "Lets hurry back, he might find a way to follow after us again."

...when you don't even love yourself?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:32 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander grabbed Miyumi and made a hand signed. All three of them appered in the main room of the Akatsuki base. he let go of Miyumi and sat down on the couch. He laid the kaze kage on the other couch. he sighed and upt his hood down. "that was so tiresome." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:52 pm

User Image

"Im a shinobi of Konoha" he catched her hand softly, "Dont worry, im not a enemy" he smiled to her, <Dont be such a fool boy, her chakra is incredibly strong, I may say that it suprass even mine> Kiuby warned him, Senki looked at her eyes, "From what village are you?" he was intrigued about her chakra ...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:56 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

Reiba looked emotionlessly at the Konoha Shinobi. "How do you know that you are not an enemy if you do not know what village I am from?" She asked, looking him right in the eye. "I am from Sunagakure, the village hidden in the Sand." She replied flatly, looking down at her hand in the Konoha shinobi's grasp. "Let go of me, I am not supposed to be here anyway." She replied, tugging her hand away.

...Is to not know life...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm

User Image

Senki smiled at her, "I dont sense a bad intention in you" he said, he also knew that the kazekage wasnt arround now, Senki sighed, "If you werent suppoused to be here..." he looked to the horizont, "What are you doing here?, you came for the Kazekage?" he asked her, now he needed to knew what would he do now that the lider of Sunagakure had been kidnapped ...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:11 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

"I actually had no idea that the Kazekage was out and about now. I was actually taking a vacation from my life as a shinobi." Reiba sighed. She looked the boy in the eye. "You remind me of somebody I've heard about from Konoha. His name was Uchiha Sasuke. Do you know him?" She asked.

...Is to not know life...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

User Image

Senki began to laugh, "Everybody tells me that" he said, "Yeah, he was my dad" his smile faded, "He really was a great shinobi" he looked at her, "Oh yeah... I forgot to ask you this, what's your name?" Senki looked at her...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Bahumet looked at me " I'm sorry master....... i have failed" he said. Ryoku then looked at Bahumet and patted his shoulder " I don't blame u old friend...... i blame those coward Akatsuki's....... when i find them i'll tear the flesh off their bones and send their damned souls to the eternal flames of hell" he said as the flames around him intensified. Valefor came back with a urgent report " master I know where they are.... and we must hurry if we are to save her" she said as she flew eastward and Ryoku and Bahumet followed her
is to never know love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:55 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To not know love...

"My name is Sabaku no Reiba." Reiba muttered solemnly. "My father was Sabaku no Gaara, and my mother was Matsuri, his student. He almost lost his place as Kazekage because he broke one our laws. There is a prohibition against Sensei/Seitoo relationships." She sighed, walking toward the direction that Alexander and Miyumi disappeared. "The Akatsuki has always been my sworn enemy, and I'm guessing they're yours as well. We may work together to bring back my village leader, if that works for you."

...Is to not know life.

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm

User Image

"Ok, that suits for me" he said, "By the way, my name is Senki" he said, as he started to walk in the direction of were Miyumi and Alexander were, "We should bring the Kazekage back" he said...

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces