Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Rogu looked at shini-chan, she seemed to be worried about him, she most likely thought he was weak. She does not know that i was holding back a great deal when we fought in the gym, and she will only find out if she can read my mind He thought this with a little smile on his face, gripping his hands tight onto the sword he was still carrying, cracking the handle and grip, almost shattering it completly. He looked at her and said a sentence smiling while he did. "Dont worry, i wont be killed as easy as you think"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 am
((s**t...I ******** the maintenance for that.
I already had finish typing the story...It was more than 5 paragraph and then poof!It says 'Unable to retrieve data' when I click post...matha faka...now I have to re-write again))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:04 am
Nanao left the class room and sat down in the grass. Hmm... Rogu is most likely curious who Naoto-sempai really is and forgot about me completely. But no problem there. She thought to herself and looked around her horizon. Then she laid down in the grass and followed her own train of thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 am
((Guess i'll write whatever I remember..but it will be shorter than the last one))

Naoto trying to find the teacher's office in the massive building. "Sigh, what kind of school is this? No signboards?" He sighed and regret for transfering to this school. Just when he feel desperate, he felt a dark force coming in front of the hallway. It is...dark and scary. The force is heavily crushing on Naoto's body. Then, he thought he see someone walking toward him. Stand there, doesn't dare to move a muscle. He is afraid that person or thing will attack him if he try to run away. But the person, or thing stop quite far away from him.

"Are you, the new transfer student Irie Naoto?" It is clearly a man's voice. "Don't be afraid...I won't hurt somebody pretty like you." He said again with a manly deep voice.

A blink of the eyes, the person has already standing in front of Naoto. Black hair with white highlights in the edge of his hair, black suit and pants with black boots and also chains around his body and shackle on the neck. He looks gothic and...sexy? What is with the fashion? Naoto's eyebrow twitch a bit when he sees the man dressing like that. "Y-yes, I just transfer here..."

"I have been searching for you..." The guy hug Naoto tight in his arms. "We finally meet, Naoto-chan." He whisper in Naoto's ear.

Naoto quickly push the man who hug him suddenly away. It creeps him out saying such...words. What the heck... He take a long step back. "Who are you?" Naoto skeptic at the man.

"Sanada Youki. Your homeroom teacher. " He smile sligthly saying it.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 am
As Nanao thought a light breeze blew her hair and she could hear the birds singing. Then after she ended thinking she looked around again and saw some new faces she never saw before. Hmm... who could this be? she wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:10 am
OOC

Umm... Did you read the previous page over? You will find the missing post/s there.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 am
OOC

Umm... Did you read the previous page over? You will find the missing post/s there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:57 pm
Teacher or Student:Teacher
User:BlackCatzs
Name:June
Race:Human
powers biggrin on't Even Known
Reason for coming to school?:Teach
Dislikes:Bug,Dirty,Messy
Any pets?:Cat
Looks?:Brown Hair,White Shirt,Blue Coat
ImageUser Image  

Lelouchsz
Crew

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Moondas awoke from his long sleep from almost being killed. A nurse walked in and Moondas left so he can go to school the nurse tried to stop him but he was to strong. It had been a day since he was shot when he returned his friends were so surprised on how fast Moondas healed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:22 pm
Rogue Ryu
((i post your player up, but i dont have a clue in whats happening and i cant get to the page))

Rogu heard what his brother had said, and was thankful, however he was more interested in the knew student, and even more interested in what he was. Once he had thought this he waved his hand at his brother and patted shini-chan on the head, before running to the new kid who had completly forgot about them.

As he ran he saw the student and decided he would kick him if he didnt answer him this time. he better not think of ignoring me this time. "Hey you, yes you the guy with the strange aura" He got into postion to kick him if he ignored him again. Thinking of how much force he should put into it to actually hurt him.

Aku left he class and began to walk around. He saw as the student ROGU called doggy had come back already. I know he wouldnt die from such wounds, why did they complain when i kicked him anyway He walked over to him and grabbed him by his shoulder "Hey i knew you would be killed by that, come with me and prove that kicking you to get up was right" He grabs his shoulder and begins to drag him around.
((never mind i got onto the page, but your post is missing, and for some reason three posts are missing, so lets just redo out posts or do some more.))

Moondas bit Aku on the hand and ran away to go find rogu  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 pm
((I hate glitches THEY MAKE THE WHOLE ROLEPLAY MESSED UP))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm
((now it is messed up...screw the server...its the strange aura guy, Naoto who Rogu was gonna kick? I wont post it if i dont know who are you refering to. ))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:16 am
((why are you lot posting in the middle while im posting at the end? should we report this error or something?))
((oh wait now im posting in the middle...and i meant naoto, i edited the post k))  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff