Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:33 pm
"Oh the usual floating above the city keeping an eye on things. Oh and by the way if you're trying to make time for Phee just say it. I already know you're leading me in circles. What's she doing anyway?"He smiled as he told her that he knew what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 pm
Zip shrugged. "Oh well...I tried...Either way I really don't know what she's doing. I was going to wait for her but I found Achaes and got wrapped up with talking with him...Did you know that he doesn't really know that much about Legendaries! I was amazed! So I've determined to make him my best friend!" She smiled as her wings sprouted from her back and she levitated like she had earlier.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

sujiidu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 pm
((If you'll wait 10-15 minutes, I will have a post to answer Phee smile Gotta do the dishes heh))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 pm
"Ok well we need to go get Phee so we can start the meeting on how we are going to get Jikana back. C'mon let's go find Phee and head to the legends building."And with that he turned and flew in the direction of Phee's presence.He turned his head and called over his shoulder,"You coming? Or will I have to make you?" He said this in a calm but stern manner. He didn't want to make her come against her own will but he would if he had to.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm
Good, Zip loved a challenge. She stopped and stuck her tounge out at him. "You can't make me you big meany!" With that she flew off in the opposite direction. He would have to pick between the two of them. Zip had more tricks up her sleves that had nothing to do with violence. Being the youngest acting of the trio, she knew all the ways to get out of doing things that she didn't want to...

((YAY!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:25 pm
Krazy Michelle Ranak
Phee smiled when he stumbled in to her. Though she fell back and was now getting her dress all dirty, it was worth it. "Oh thank you." Her voice was bright and fiery, all traits of her personality. She took his hand and pulled herself up. "Its alright. No damage done. I'm terribly sorry. Its my fault really. I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of nowhere like that." She brushed off the back of her dress, trying to get as much dirt off of it as possible. Ari would have her head for interfering again, but Phee couldn't just let the ordinary's go on and on without some sort of interaction with a legendary. Besides, it was alot more fun being a legendary if they did interfere with everyday lives.

((eehh.. Short post :/))

After seeing Phee while she was standing, Korsu couldn't get the thought of that she was someone he should know. Staring at her, his red and yellow eye's thoughtful he said, "It's alright you don't have to apologize." Then shaking his head slightly he added in an apologetic voice, "I can't shake the feeling that I should know who you are.."  

sujiidu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:32 pm
"Alright then if that's how its gonna be."Aiden turned around and raised his hands. "Obviously, you don't know what your dealing with."Focusing his psychic energy he created a box of psy energy and enclosed Zip in it. There now what?He smiled as he thought now it would just be a matter of getting Phee now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Zip stomped her foot. "You can't keep me caged like an animal! I'll call protective services! ARI! PHEE!!!!! HELP!!! She screamed this at the top of her lungs. There was no way she was giving up that easily.

Phee's eyes narrowed. "You don't recognize me do you?...well I guess I'll have to remind you..." She let her wings come out and she hovered in the air. "I am none other than Phoenix! But that's Lady Moltres to you!" She smiled as she landed back on the ground and her wings disappeared again. She heard Zip's scream, but did nothing to try and help her or find her. Zip would be alright on her own.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm
((got to go...night all))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 pm
((G'night))

Korsu blinked a few times before he bowed before Phee and said, "Of course, I apologize for not recognizing you as a legendary, Lady Moltres." Straightening again, his ears twitched slightly as he heard someone call for help. Seeing as Phee didn't go after the person, he thought that she knew who the person was.

sujiidu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm
Now that Zip was captured he flew toward where he senses Phee was. The box of energy with Zip inside it followed him as he went with Zip still crying out for Phee or Ari to help her and at the same time letting Aiden know how much of a meany he was by ruining her fun.Aiden sighed and kept on flying.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 pm
Alex held up his hands in embarrassment."No I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that you could rest here if you wanted to. Besides I'm tired too. I tried to help Kane get that Jirachi girl away from that Giratina and Linoone."Alex was kind of insulted that she thought he was hitting on her. That wasn't how Alex was.
((totally forgot about Alex and Claudia for a while, my bad))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image

Claudiance looked to him "Sorry, I'm just really tired from walking around all day, so I'm a little more grumpy than usual" she told him. After saying that she heard him mention Kane's name "Kane..." she whispered to herself, cheeks pink from blushing. She looked to the ground as she heard him explain what had happened earlier. Kane had been very angry with himself because he lost the Jirachi, she had a feeling he wasn't the type to forget something like losing someone he was protecting. She just hoped that he would be alright, emotionally.

((It's fine))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm
Alex realized he'd forgotten his manners. "Sorry I did't catch your name earlier. I'm Alex. Do you know Kane? I mean besides him being a Legend and all?"Alex was still confused as to what exactly was going on so someone around here had to know something.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 pm
Greg finished training the pain slowly starting to fade as he saw more trees topple down. "That's almost every hit knocking one down. It only sucks that part of it is because of my bummed arm." He said sighing as he walked out of the forest seeing some blood on his knuckles.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff