Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:02 pm
Nogami Ryutaro
Axel says "First what happened to Ikkyu and who is this Prophet? Next I need to know........who are you really? I mean before you guys were turned into kaijin and from what world?"

{Warning: LOOOOONG}

"I'm Masaru Myoji aka Lion Trigger . The emo guy over there is Fuyuki Aide, Stealth Hunter Yokozan"

"I keep telling you I'm not emo."

"The haircut says otherwise."

"...Shut up."

" So anyway, the three of us came from a world where humans and kaijin coexisted. We had the standard racial tensions but it was all right. What we didn't know was that Dai-Shocker was controlling the government. They had been slowly brainwashing the people through the anthem. When they rose to power, the activated the latent programming in their minds to turn them into an army. Almost all of the adults became troops in the battles; the children were too young for it to affect them. When Decade and the other riders came to our world, almost everyone was destroyed along with the organization. We, the innocent, inherited a dead world. Civil wars broke out for two years over social control, furthering the body count. When things seemed their bleakest, the Society of the Fallen Star came to our world. They helped us rebuild civilization into a working form and even aided the sick and battle-weary. After about a year they began a campaign asking for test subjects to create an Anti-Rider group. At that point we still blamed you guys. That's where the three of us first met. We were the perfect triad: the jackass, the emo, and the know-it-all. As we went through, we were split up between the different sects and didn't see much of each other anymore. The two of us were fused with a combination of kaijin DNA samples to give us our powered forms. Ikkyu was one of the few selected for the Rider program. When we met again it just wasn't the same, he became someone else. That system, it feeds off the user's emotions and negative energy; it was slowly consuming his personality. [coughs] Fuyu, take over. My throat's getting dry."

"Fine. You see, after you and Fx took us down, Ikkyu began to realize what he was missing out on in the universe and tried to leave. She took control of his mind through the device somehow. It's turned him into a basic monster. I don't know how the Prophet controls him. Speaking of her, she's the acting commander of the militia. I don't exactly know what she did to get there, but it must have been something fierce. Her power defies all definition. We haven't been there long enough to know exactly what she does but we do know why she's there: she acts as the direct link to the First Being."

Gemini: And I do believe that's enough out of you two.

The three of them turn and see him standing on a nearby rooftop.
User Image

"Can't let you say everything now can I?"

The two of them put their braces to their mouths.

"Cho Kaijin--"

"Gemini Splitter!"

He swings his axe and a large red wave comes shooting out. It splits into two halves and hits them, knocking them to the floor hard.

"You don't deserve to use those anymore. {Sees Axel trying to wake them up} Oh yes, the Kamen Rider. I brought something special for you."

He raises his hand and a large rift appears behind him. A dozen creatures walk out from it.
User Image

"Machine-Beast Army: Dragon Corps. You three have a personal appointment with the Prophet and she hates to be kept waiting. [points at Axel] Take him."

They jump down and run towards him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the mirrors, Imperer and Zolda are taking Fx through the city. They get halfway to the base when they see Ryuga taking down a herd of zebras.

"You don't want to alert him to our presence. After being unable to save Yui and seeing what his work had done he went basically insane, his dark emotions became part of his suit and dragon and Ryuga was born. Shinji isn't able to tell human from monster anymore. We don't need him after us too."

They proceed into an alley and are ambushed by a Dead Lemur. Zolda shoots it off of its perch. Ryuga realizes he is being watched and puts a card into his visor.

[Strike Vent]

"Dragblacker, clear out the surrounding area."

The dragon roars and begins shooting black flames everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 pm
Axel is suprised by this and is glad that he is still in his rider form. He then pulled out the Dogga fuestle as Kivat says "Heh! Look at that power hungry rhino! Axel lets use him and show this guy what real power is!" Axel then put the fuestle in Kivat's mouth and says "Dogga Hammer!" Axel's form started to change into purple armor with a giant purple hammer and took the hammer and just knocked all the creatures aside. Axel then walked straight towards Gemini with the hammer as well.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 pm
cbgreiga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the mirrors, Imperer and Zolda are taking Fx through the city. They get halfway to the base when they see Ryuga taking down a herd of zebras.

"You don't want to alert him to our presence. After being unable to save Yui and seeing what his work had done he went basically insane, his dark emotions became part of his suit and dragon and Ryuga was born. Shinji isn't able to tell human from monster anymore. We don't need him after us too."

They proceed into an alley and are ambushed by a Dead Lemur. Zolda shoots it off of its perch. Ryuga realizes he is being watched and puts a card into his visor.

[Strike Vent]

"Dragblacker, clear out the surrounding area."

The dragon roars and begins shooting black flames everywhere.

A message sound appear on the PDA. Fx dive behind a car and read the message. The car shielded Fx from the black flame. "Shinji is originally was Ryuki but became Ryuga because of Ouja. Shinji was a innocent bystander but got drag into this prisoner world by Ouja. Yui was drag along as well and died because Ouja activate Shinji's hidden power, Ryuga. I see where this is going, Shinji made a contract with the black dragon to escape this world but doubting he will kill another love one. "

The black flame cause the car to exploded and causing Fx to fly across the street and dehenshin. Hodge was on the ground and covered in dirt. Hodge got up slowly but shaking. Hodge stare directly at Ryuga, "You are Shinji Kido, Kamen rider Ryuki, that is the real you. Shinji would never hurt Yui. I know you can hear me Shinji, Ouja was the one who force you to kill Yui. Ouja is person you should blame on not you. Awaking the red dragon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:21 pm
stressed "Who are you calling a Rhino?!! I am Dragon Gemini, and I will not be insulted like this!"

"Nii-sama, can I come out now? It's been ages!"

"Beta-kun, we've been over this: I can't let you out because if one of us gets hurt, we both do. [Looks over and sees a puzzled Axel] And now the guy thinks I'm arguing with myself. Just great."

"Aren't you technically?"

"You're not helping your case."

The grunts begin getting up.

"We constructed these guys for durability. A couple of shots aren't gonna destroy them."

They begin attacking again. Although they aren't hurting him, they're beginning to wear him down.

Masaru and Fuyuki see Axel struggling with the troops.

"Now?"

"Let's do it."

Fuyuki opens a rift and retrieves the two rider gears. He takes takes Kaixa and gives Masaru Delta.

"He's a gun rider; better suited for you."

They put the belts on.

[9-1-3]

Both: Henshin!

[Standing By] [Complete]

They take rider form, shocking Gemini.

"You fools, betraying us was one thing but becoming riders is unforgivable! Do you remember what they did to us?!"

"Rather be heathens than slaves."

The two of them join the fight.

On the other side, Ryuga begins approaching Fx.

"You think you know? You think you can sum up everything I've felt in a few short words? You. Know. Nothing. [He picks up Fx by his collar]
Now I'm going to show you the madness, the joy, and the sorrow that is my world."

He begins dumping his memories into Fx.

"The wheels of fate turn endlessly, pushing us forward with destiny as our guide. The day is nigh, when the many will become one and all will be answered."

At the rider base, Gai, Verde, and Tiger have been taken out by a mysterious figure who is holding Odin's deck.

User Image

"Keep going riders. Make our dream reality."

A large field of static is generated around his body and he vanishes.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 pm
Axel sees both Masaru and Fuyuki turn into riders similar to the ones in Faiz's World but puts his focus into the fight and says "Hey Masaru, Fuyuki take care of these guys, I'll go fight the leader." Axel then started to run towards Gemini and starts hitting him with the Dogga hammer. Axel then put the hammer to Kivat's mouth. "Dogga Bite!" Axel the put the Dogga Hammer on the floor as the hammer started to open and revealed and eye that could freeze an enemy's movements.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 am
Asakura Takeshi stepped out of a bar, apparently buzzed and dressed in a snake skin jacket. He glanced in a mirror and saw a few riders fighting; a couple different ones, as well as Zolda and Imperer. The others, he didn't know what power they had or who they were. "Time to help out my pals," he said with a sadistic smile. He took hold of the cobra deck and a belt appeared around his waist.

"Henshin!"

"I'll see what my friends are up to. Time to have some fun," he said, swiveling his head and went through the mirror. He saw Axel and a couple others. "Hmmm. . . Time for a little surprise." Ouja selected a card from his deck. "Attack Vent." Venosnaker slithered stealthily towards Axel and the others, poised to spray a shower of acid at them.  

Chrona_13

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:56 pm
Gemini is struggling with the paralysis.

"Oh, come on that's a cheap move and you know it!"

Axel brings down his hammer.

Thinking:" I'm boned."

He closes his eyes in anticipation and hears a loud screech. He opens them to find his other half pierce through the eye.

User Image User Image

"Beta! How'd you get out?"

"You knew the only way we were going to survive was to separate, so you unconsciously gave the order. It's been so long since we last fought together, I'm feeling nostalgic."

"Yeah, Yeah. Just don't let it go to your head."

Masaru and Fuyuki are clearing out the grunts when they see him split up.

"Crap, he divided. Now this is gonna take forever."

"We're riders now, remember? I'm sure we'll be all right."

He inserts the face plate of his phone onto the hilt.

[Ready]

A glowing yellow blade emerges from it.

"You forget, yours comes with instructions. I'm a gun rider who has to punch people!"

"Say 3812 into the gun."

"Okay, 3812."

[Jet Sliger, come closer]

".....Nothing's happening."

"Just wait for it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm
Axel is suprised that Gemini isn't destroyed but hears a snake behind him and says "Not him again! Looks like you'll make me use this....." Axel then pulled out the other two fuestles. "Garuru Saber!Basshaa Magnum!" Axel's left and right arm both were rapped in chains and revealed a blue left arm for garuru and a green right arm for basshaa and kept the purple chest armor for dogga as he entered his DoGaBaKi form. He then pulled out a fuestle for Castle Doran. "Castle Doran!" Castle Doran then roared on the other side where Hodge was but instead of going to Axel, he went to Hodge because Castle Doran couldn't enter the Mirror World like the other monsters from Ryuki's world and attacked Ryuga freeing Hodge in the process. Axel then said "Wait.....where is Castle Doran!?" Axel then headed straight for Gemini and Beta with the Garuru Saber but before that took the Dogga Hammer and attacked the snake with powerful blows.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm
((I'm busy with college application right now so I'll post this weekend))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 am
Nogami Ryutaro
Axel is suprised that Gemini isn't destroyed but hears a snake behind him and says "Not him again! Looks like you'll make me use this....." Axel then pulled out the other two fuestles. "Garuru Saber!Basshaa Magnum!" Axel's left and right arm both were rapped in chains and revealed a blue left arm for garuru and a green right arm for basshaa and kept the purple chest armor for dogga as he entered his DoGaBaKi form. He then pulled out a fuestle for Castle Doran. "Castle Doran!" Castle Doran then roared on the other side where Hodge was but instead of going to Axel, he went to Hodge because Castle Doran couldn't enter the Mirror World like the other monsters from Ryuki's world and attacked Ryuga freeing Hodge in the process. Axel then said "Wait.....where is Castle Doran!?" Axel then headed straight for Gemini and Beta with the Garuru Saber but before that took the Dogga Hammer and attacked the snake with powerful blows.

Ouja looked at Axel. "Hmmm. . . I see that you're powerful. My pet will come back later to destroy you," he said, swiveling his head. He then selected a card from his deck. "Sword Vent." A golden spiral saber appeared in his hand. He laughed maniacally as he dragged the weapon on the ground, sparks ominously dancing behind him.  

Chrona_13

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm
After the fight with the fangire Rook, soul and negataros appeard again in hopes of finishing the fight but insted finds Ohja and decideds to pull out his liner pass and join the fun.

soul: haha I swear everytime I see this guy. I feel like something crazy is going to happen.. hm oh well might as well jump in

HENSHIN!!

{DEcay Form}

Negataros: I won't get in between this fight, I have no intrest in snakes or mirror monsters.

Soul: do what you want, I'm just pissed that basterd Rook got away from us, I need to burn off some steam. Just stay here.

Decay pulls out his sword and jumps off the ghost liner running into the battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm
((The battle begin again! I'll post later on tonight))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Gemini and Beta see the two new riders enter the fray.

"This is gonna get complicated."

"Or maybe a lot easier. They are all in one area now."

"There's such a thing as being overly optimistic, you know."

Masaru and Fuyuki have cleared out the grunts to find Ouja and DEcay in the battlefield.

"Snake guy's an enemy for sure but what about the black one?"

"We'll wait him out, but for now Gemini's our top priority."

Jet Sliger then comes roaring down from the sky.

"WHAT THE?!"

"Relax; it's yours."

"Whoa. Awesome summon."

Masaru climbs into the cockpit and sees the touch screen.

[Fire Salvo]

"Sounds good to me!"

He presses it and several missile chambers appear.

"Lock on to Gemini."

[Missile lock established.]

"Launch!"

The rockets launch toward the pair.

"That's disquieting."

"But not problematic."

The two stand next to each other and their hands begin glowing white and red.

"Helix Buster!"

The twin beams begin wrapping around each other heading straight toward Axel and Masaru.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm
DEcay jumps in front of ouja ready to fight

DEcay: mind if I take my frustration out on you? Your strong I know you won't let me down. So let's go!

DEcay begins to crash swords with ouja, unaware of the battle going on around him he stops at the sound of the the shots being fired and looks toward the snake rider.

DEcay: What the hell was that? Who do you have hiding out there ouja, I wouldn't think you to be a team player.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 am
Axel sees the attack and pushes Masaru out of the way and takes the attack head-on but because Axel was in DoGaBaKi form, he was reverted back to his normal rider form. "AHHHHH!!" Axel then starts to get up and says "You two......who make......the worlds cry........Don't understand what it means to be.........Kamen Rider......" Axel then turns to Fuyuki and Masaru and says "You........it seems......you fight for the sake of others..........and want to protect your........precious comrades.......let me......help you....to defeat them!" Axel then struggles to get up but takes out a fuestle different from the others. "Tatsulot!" A small dragon then flies to the mirror world and says "Pyun Pyun! Tension fortissimo!" Axel then lets Tatsulot release the chains on his rider form and raises his left arm as Tatsulot attaches to it and says "Henshin!" Axel's rider form starts to change into a gold and red version of his rider form but without the chains and also has a cape which is his most powerful form, emperor form. Axel then raises his left arm and pulls Tatsulot's horn "Wake Up Fever!" All of a sudden energy starts to flow through Axel's body and starts to attack Beta and Gemini then jumps into the air as two energy blades appear on his legs and stabs Beta and Gemini revealing an insignia of a crescent moon and bat wings as the attack finishes.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff